Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 67)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

This was my reaction too.

The issue with Anjali since last week has been neglect. Arnav has been neglecting her to give Khushi really below par birthday presents and surprises. It was not at all executed well but today, they delivered in that one absorbing conversation between brother and sister. Where he not only reassured her but reminded her that everything she herself has wanted for her brother, he finally has.
Nani's conversation was clearly for the viewers "let me remind you, Anjali has always rooted for you two.."

I did see some vast improvement in Anjali's character today. Arnav did neglect her all of last week and all she wanted was some love so today made sense.  But I'm still unclear about is her stance on Shyam. All this meaningful conversations will hold moot if she still thinks Shyam is right.

I'm just openly musing here.

I would like shyam to manipulate her when they do meet instead of her blindly trusting him. Curiouser and curiouser.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwho

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

read somewhere that Anjali has secretly asked Kushi to leave Arnav - could be completely false information, just sharing...

No Mahi that might be true. Here is the article where it says something conspired between Khushi and PI
http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-will-anjali-understand-arnavs-feelings-for-khushi/news124_3833.aspx

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 23 July 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoStormChaser

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Bdw Lali, Manju Annie and everyone else who's talking about ASR's 'being in love' quote, I don;t think he loved her before marriage. If you really love someone, you wouldn't have misunderstood or mistrusted that person. He was attracted to her and there was an emotional connection. Both felt it and both acted on it. I'd say it's more like a 'crush'. Their feelings for each other weren't deep or meaningful as it is now. Sure he felt horrible when he thought she met with an accident but that was his subconsious attraction speaking. It had not evolved to proper and meaningful love.

when ASR went to the terrace to meet KKG, I don't think he was going to propose to her. He was going to confess that he had feelings for her and maybe propose to start a relationship, but that's it.

Now what I liked most is how ASR trusted Khuhsi without any real proof about the kidnapping incidents and even the shyam truth. That was a sure sign he's trusting her unconditionally and a good way to show that he had indeed fallen in love.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoSiri22Japonicaenigma17Firebolt

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Bdw Lali, Manju Annie and everyone else who's talking about ASR's 'being in love' quote, I don;t think he loved her before marriage. If you really love someone, you wouldn't have misunderstood or mistrusted that person. He was attracted to her and there was an emotional connection. Both felt it and both acted on it. I'd say it's more like a 'crush'. Their feelings for each other weren't deep or meaningful as it is now. Sure he felt horrible when he thought she met with an accident but that was his subconsious attraction speaking. It had not evolved to proper and meaningful love.

when ASR went to the terrace to meet KKG, I don't think he was going to propose to her. He was going to confess that he had feelings for her and maybe propose to start a relationship, but that's it.

Now what I liked most is how ASR trusted Khuhsi without any real proof about the kidnapping incidents and even the shyam truth. That was a sure sign he's trusting her unconditionally and a good way to show that he had indeed fallen in love.
HiruSmile
I never said ASR was in love with Khushi prior to marriage

Hello my beauties the stalwarts of this thread and the newcomers as well
Well at least new to meSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJaponicaDrwho

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
REWIND..

Did I just hear ASR say I love you Di in the same breath when he was talking of his love to khushi. 
When I first watched I thought he said "I love her Di".

This is almost like when Anji immediately thinks the roses are from her brother.  I like ASR better only with Khushi. When he's with his sis he creeps me out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoSanzBarbieStormChaser

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

barring the bro-sis dialogs, i was ok with the rest of the show

i think bro-sis dialog was a quick hash job for damage control. they were getting so many hate mails they decided to back peddle and bring back the anjali of the yore. 

so bro assured her she is the mos timportant person in his life. why does she need that assurance? the relationship still borders on incestuous overtones, i wish they had not shown ASR saying i did not love khushi before marriage - that was bull crap

anyway, pimping my, hopefully, fun piece to ya'll

I haven't watched today's episode and I don't like it already!

It doesn't change anything! Poison Ivy is still the most imp person in Bull Shit's life??AngryAngry What?

Khushi should give him a tight slap and tell him to go and climb in Di's lap! when he goes to her house!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22JaponicaStormChaserSanzBarbie

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by serialjunkie

barring the bro-sis dialogs, i was ok with the rest of the show

i think bro-sis dialog was a quick hash job for damage control. they were getting so many hate mails they decided to back peddle and bring back the anjali of the yore. 

so bro assured her she is the mos timportant person in his life. why does she need that assurance? the relationship still borders on incestuous overtones, i wish they had not shown ASR saying i did not love khushi before marriage - that was bull crap

anyway, pimping my, hopefully, fun piece to ya'll

I haven't watched today's episode and I don't like it already!

It doesn't change anything! Poison Ivy is still the most imp person in Bull Shit's life??AngryAngry What?

Khushi should give him a tight slap and tell him to go and climb in Di's lap! when he goes to her house!

Exactly. I posted in another thread that I really wish the reason for her walkout is because she heard him say those words and not because of 6 mo contract like everyone was thinking. I would be very very offended if my husband was saying those words to his sis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeDrwhoJaponicaStormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index