Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 66)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Mahi122

Anjali is one intruiging character. Did anyone notice that she ignored the fact that Shyam had something with Khushi but was mighty happy the moment Arnav said he married Khushi because of Her? it's again proven that the lady only wants her brother to have her as the most important person in his life. She resented that her brother might have a new more important person in his life. But he cleared that doubt. So now she's happy and all smiles. As long as her brother considers her as the most important person in his world, she's satisfied.

Or else  why would she be going to meet Shyam later on? She wants her brother's universe to revolve around her but that doesn't mean she actually trusted his words. She wants both men to heed to her tunes. So she goes to Shyam too.

She's a pathological attention seeker.

Hi, how are you, your name is Hiru, am I right ? Smile...I am Mahima...

I am so surprised by how everyone is in love with Anjali again, my heart remains unchanged...

Hi Mahima, I'm just not going to jump into conclussions about her behavioural change. She looked genuinely happy when her brother said he had fallen in love. But didn't she know this before? He married Khushi and she should have known that people marry because they love each other. But then why did she resent him giving more importance to Khushi, but the moment he said that she was the most importnat person in his life and he married Khushi because of her, her resentment vanished?
Everything after that little sentence was taken with such happiness because she's assured that she'd always be the center of her Brother's universe.

I'm giving credit to her for being happy for her brother because he had fallen in love.

But that hasn't stopped her from being selfish or that pathological attention seeker.

That's what baffles me. Forget before marriage even after marriage when chote lied that he was acting all the fainiting didn't she made him look in the mirror and told him that he's in love. Why is she acting as if she just heard/knows that he's in love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoAkanksha-CDloveStormChaser

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Anjali is one intruiging character. Did anyone notice that she ignored the fact that Shyam had something with Khushi but was mighty happy the moment Arnav said he married Khushi because of Her? it's again proven that the lady only wants her brother to have her as the most important person in his life. She resented that her brother might have a new more important person in his life. But he cleared that doubt. So now she's happy and all smiles. As long as her brother considers her as the most important person in his world, she's satisfied.

Or else  why would she be going to meet Shyam later on? She wants her brother's universe to revolve around her but that doesn't mean she actually trusted his words. She wants both men to heed to her tunes. So she goes to Shyam too.

I don't disagree with that. But I did feel today was more of Arnav reassuring Anj of his love for her rather than telling her he loved her better than Khushi. Maybe I'm just trying to hate Anjali a little less because i feel that will make my viewing experience better, I'll let you know if I have any luck. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122JaponicaStormChaserCDloveRabba-Ve-Delena

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
By the way part of the fun for me on this IF is playing devil's advocate in case you have not noticed
No entertainment if you go with mass majority
Someone has to stir the pot with a BIG wooden spoon!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoSiri22JaponicaFireboltCDlove

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I don't disagree with that. But I did feel today was more of Arnav reassuring Anj of his love for her rather than telling her he loved her better than Khushi. Maybe I'm just trying to hate Anjali a little less because i feel that will make my viewing experience better, I'll let you know if I have any luck. LOL

This was my reaction too.

The issue with Anjali since last week has been neglect. Arnav has been neglecting her to give Khushi really below par birthday presents and surprises. It was not at all executed well but today, they delivered in that one absorbing conversation between brother and sister. Where he not only reassured her but reminded her that everything she herself has wanted for her brother, he finally has.
Nani's conversation was clearly for the viewers "let me remind you, Anjali has always rooted for you two.."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeDrwhoJaponicaFirebolt

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Siri22]Am I the only one who didn't like today's episode? I was uncomfortable all through PI and chote scenes. What him lying without batting an eyelid that he never loved Khushi. Really? Wasn't he going to propose on night of Payash wedding? Why didn't he come clean that Shyam himself confessed that he loves khushi? 

And PI was happy why? BECAUSE chote says he never loved khushi and married her only for his DI.I also did not like the dialogue that no one can ever come between us. What the? I for one would tell my husband to get this priorities straight if he ever uttered those kind of dialogues. I'd have appreciated if he said " I love khushi but that does not mean I love you any less. You both are important". So looks like Khushi is always second in his life.

I'm not comfortable with the 360 degree turn around of Anji. Spoilers says she goes to meet shyam. So the jury's still out on PI.

And why was Khushi lying left,right and center? If the contract was over why can't she tell him of the fact? If not today tomorrow ASR is going to find out that she lied. Right? And why would she want to leave (Not that I'm happy) when she herself said she'll admit that he's her husband?

Am I nitpicking here? Anyone who can enlighten me?

Thank you Siri! So glad to know that in the midst of poeple feeling mighty thrilled with today's epi, there are people like me who're not too happy either with the speed or the way things were done today.
I didn't get why ASR had to lie about lving KKG, ok he may not have been able to admit it to himself, but he definitely felt something for her- what were those bangles for, the kiss challenge, the teri meri dance?

As for PI's reaction- notice she hugged him but couldn't get herself to say that his wife should now be as important to him, if not more, than her.

I guess the CVs have made KKG walkout, so they can get ASR to woo KKG with silly romance without the danger of it getting any more intimate and then he'll propose to her and then they'll get married at which time they'll end the show. If you watch any old film- 60s and 70s, they'd end with a huge group photograph of the hero and heroine's wedding with the respective families flanking them. That's what we'll get.

So you're not nitpicking, It was all too glibly done.

Oh for a decent, meanignful conversation!!

Edited by Japonica - 23 July 2012 at 10:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarierEvocativeMahi122DrwhoSiri22Akanksha-

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Yes she was happy that her brother had found love and I agree, I was glad to see that change in her. And I'm not even saying she decieved her brother. She was genuinely happy for him. But Im just saying she changed her stance on Khushi because her brother reassured her beforehand that she'd always be the most important person in his world. Now I don't know if ASR meant it that way but Im pretty sure Anjlai took it as such.

That's why I'm saying her character trait will always remain the same. She wants her brother's undivided attention at all times.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoSiri22JaponicaFirebolt

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
barring the bro-sis dialogs, i was ok with the rest of the show

i think bro-sis dialog was a quick hash job for damage control. they were getting so many hate mails they decided to back peddle and bring back the anjali of the yore. 

so bro assured her she is the mos timportant person in his life. why does she need that assurance? the relationship still borders on incestuous overtones, i wish they had not shown ASR saying i did not love khushi before marriage - that was bull crap

anyway, pimping my, hopefully, fun piece to ya'll

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122Siri22JaponicaFireboltStormChaserAkanksha-CDloveSanzBarbieRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index