Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 65)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJaponicaSiri22StormChaserAkanksha-CDlove

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I was surprisingly impressed with today's episode. (Not much but enough to appreciate the subtleties.)

The Anjali-Arnav scene was still creepy but I was able to look past that and look at it for what it was.

He reassured Anjali that his love for Khuhsi and his love for her were different things. There was no 'i love her better' there was only 'i love her differently'.

I agree with Annie he wasn't in the right place as far as 'love' was concerned before the marriage. Magnetic pull- Yes Love- Not so much. He was in the process of getting there, but didn't fully cross the finish line (read terrace scene)

Although he said he married her because of his di(which was true after all), I'd like to think it was a primal possessive need.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122CDloveStormChaser

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Japonica

'You turn if you want to, the lady's not for turning' so said the Iron lady.

Our own Idiot Man, GH, obviously believes in turning.
What a 360 deg. angle turn the tale has taken!!
 In the space of 5 mins all major probs sorted- ASR tells his mad sis why he married KKG, lying straight through his teeth, he says he in love with KKG AFTER the marriage! PI aka WW is polite to KKG earnin g the mad girl's immediate gratitude, all bad feelings forgotten in a sec.
Payal and Aakaash mak eup in the space of 2 mins.

Only dear old Maami, thank god for that, remains as bitchy as ever.

KKG does a quiet walk out and goes back to GH. ASR recites aaj mausam hai suhana to cheer up KKG.
Though a huge attempt at damage control, it was a bit glib, at least that's what I felt
HI! one and all!

The IPK CVs have invented the time machine! 

They can delay and speed up time according to their whim.!

I too agree with you about the falling in love issue! Annie disagrees!

He certainly was very attracted to her and would have proposed to her any way even if the terrace scene hadn't happened! 

So I would say he is LYING through his teeth saying he did not love Khushi before getting married to her.

He glared daggers at Garima when she slapped Khushi on the wedding day! What was that if not love?

HI all!Smile

Agree with you manju! I think he deliberately lied to her in an attempt to sooth her over-agitated nerves. Because he WAS going to tell Khushi why he 'Faraked' her before he witnessed the terrace fiasco.

And did anyone notice how he confessed that the girl in his life
is Khushi and in the same breath he also said  'I love you, di.' I mean, what was that...how can someone talk about the love for his wife and immediately switch over to the love for his sister??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoJaponicaFireboltStormChaserAkanksha-CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by CDlove

Anjali is one intruiging character. Did anyone notice that she ignored the fact that Shyam had something with Khushi but was mighty happy the moment Arnav said he married Khushi because of Her? it's again proven that the lady only wants her brother to have her as the most important person in his life. She resented that her brother might have a new more important person in his life. But he cleared that doubt. So now she's happy and all smiles. As long as her brother considers her as the most important person in his world, she's satisfied.

Or else  why would she be going to meet Shyam later on? She wants her brother's universe to revolve around her but that doesn't mean she actually trusted his words. She wants both men to heed to her tunes. So she goes to Shyam too.

She's a pathological attention seeker.

Hi, how are you, your name is Hiru, am I right ? Smile...I am Mahima...

I am so surprised by how everyone is in love with Anjali again, my heart remains unchanged...

Hi Mahima, I'm just not going to jump into conclussions about her behavioural change. She looked genuinely happy when her brother said he had fallen in love. But didn't she know this before? He married Khushi and she should have known that people marry because they love each other. But then why did she resent him giving more importance to Khushi, but the moment he said that she was the most importnat person in his life and he married Khushi because of her, her resentment vanished?
Everything after that little sentence was taken with such happiness because she's assured that she'd always be the center of her Brother's universe.

I'm giving credit to her for being happy for her brother because he had fallen in love.

But that hasn't stopped her from being selfish or that pathological attention seeker.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoSiri22JaponicaStormChaserAkanksha-

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Anjali is one intruiging character. Did anyone notice that she ignored the fact that Shyam had something with Khushi but was mighty happy the moment Arnav said he married Khushi because of Her? it's again proven that the lady only wants her brother to have her as the most important person in his life. She resented that her brother might have a new more important person in his life. But he cleared that doubt. So now she's happy and all smiles. As long as her brother considers her as the most important person in his world, she's satisfied.

Or else  why would she be going to meet Shyam later on? She wants her brother's universe to revolve around her but that doesn't mean she actually trusted his words. She wants both men to heed to her tunes. So she goes to Shyam too.

Agree. She's happy BECAUSE chote says she's the most important person in his life? And no one can come between us? What kind of woman is she? And was there a need to touch his cheeks,kiss on the forehead and then hug him. Urghh.. This is getting a little too much now. Honestly I never minded before ever since PI said she improvises their touching is totally creeping me out.

EvocativeMahi122CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Am I the only one who didn't like today's episode? I was uncomfortable all through PI and chote scenes. What him lying without batting an eyelid that he never loved Khushi. Really? Wasn't he going to propose on night of Payash wedding? Why didn't he come clean that Shyam himself confessed that he loves khushi? 

And PI was happy why? BECAUSE chote says he never loved khushi and married her only for his DI.I also did not like the dialogue that no one can ever come between us. What the? I for one would tell my husband to get this priorities straight if he ever uttered those kind of dialogues. I'd have appreciated if he said " I love khushi but that does not mean I love you any less. You both are important". So looks like Khushi is always second in his life.

I'm not comfortable with the 360 degree turn around of Anji. Spoilers says she goes to meet shyam. So the jury's still out on PI.

And why was Khushi lying left,right and center? If the contract was over why can't she tell him of the fact? If not today tomorrow ASR is going to find out that she lied. Right? And why would she want to leave (Not that I'm happy) when she herself said she'll admit that he's her husband?

Am I nitpicking here? Anyone who can enlighten me?

Agreed with everything you said.

But Khushi never admitted him to be her husband. She was always interupted from saying it out loud. So if the contract is over, she has every right to walk out. But being the goody two shoes she is, she doesn't want to hurt Arnav ji's pheelings *rolls eyes*

JaponicaDrwhoSiri22

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Japonica

'You turn if you want to, the lady's not for turning' so said the Iron lady.

Our own Idiot Man, GH, obviously believes in turning.
What a 360 deg. angle turn the tale has taken!!
 In the space of 5 mins all major probs sorted- ASR tells his mad sis why he married KKG, lying straight through his teeth, he says he in love with KKG AFTER the marriage! PI aka WW is polite to KKG earnin g the mad girl's immediate gratitude, all bad feelings forgotten in a sec.
Payal and Aakaash mak eup in the space of 2 mins.

Only dear old Maami, thank god for that, remains as bitchy as ever.

KKG does a quiet walk out and goes back to GH. ASR recites aaj mausam hai suhana to cheer up KKG.
Though a huge attempt at damage control, it was a bit glib, at least that's what I felt
HI! one and all!

The IPK CVs have invented the time machine! 

They can delay and speed up time according to their whim.!

I too agree with you about the falling in love issue! Annie disagrees!

He certainly was very attracted to her and would have proposed to her any way even if the terrace scene hadn't happened! 

So I would say he is LYING through his teeth saying he did not love Khushi before getting married to her.

He glared daggers at Garima when she slapped Khushi on the wedding day! What was that if not love?

Manju

This man is an enigma that we all know
He was physically attracted to her without a doubt
He had feelings like never before
She got into his subconscious level where he could not bear to see her tears nor anyone else hurting her
Nanital comes to mind
His enforced marriage led to her gaining a slap
He would be pure evil and inhumane if there was not a semblance of guilt and anger towards Garima
Lets face it he is the one that should have been slapped
The man obviously loved her but was yet to acknowldge that as a given and a fact even to himself at that stage

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoFireboltStormChaser

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Originally posted by Mahi122

Hi, how are you, your name is Hiru, am I right ? Smile...I am Mahima...

I am so surprised by how everyone is in love with Anjali again, my heart remains unchanged...

Im with you MahiLOL
Daal mein kuch kaala hain. Its not convincing to see a total 360 turn in PI character

Mahi122DrwhoStormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index