ofcoures! ASR is sure to find his 'release' with my rubbing away skills Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

LOL & you can count on me in case you need any help while giving the "support". 

now now I want to support him on my own but sure ok! Thanks! Wink more the merrier Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativerainaMDrwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think I should stop before annie comes and kick me off the thread.

And I should get going too. see you all!! Bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Alrite Bhabhi, Manju & mahi (If you'r still there) I gotta go now. Will catch up with you guys later, hopefully.
Till then have fun thinking of ways to "Support"  ASRWink LOL

Bye! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDlove

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by Firebolt

Hey there suma.. I'm Shriya! We were just talking about the Redux threadSmile

@Aisha Oh god I couldn't explain it if i tried. But okay what she basically said was that Arnav's dad cheated with shyam's sister and Shyam marrying Jhali was to ruin the raizada's. She then said that Arnav's Dad staged an accident which where Khuhsi's parents died. So did ki saut refers to Shyam and Arnav both.

So Khushi and Shayms past are not connected in any way...but they're both connected to Arnav ??

How old must have Shyam's sister been... Shocked

I agree with Hiru...Whilst I think its amazing that she's able to depict all of this, and her in-depth knowledge is something to envy, I wonder if its true. The cvs themselves seem to change the story on a daily basis

And honestly (Im going to get bashed for this now) after having a glimpse of Gautam Hegde's emotional capacity, I wonder if he has the patience or the intellectual depth to insert all these clues and hidden symbols in the daily script

What the. 20+ plus pages since I'm gone.

Just wanted to comment on the above. Read her analysis. How she does it is beyond me. But I Iike to read hers as there is no drooling. But will the CV's stick to it. They seem to change tracks constantly. Isn't that why Khushi getting shot track was off because DB put her foot down?

If only  the CV's put in half as much effort and brain as Doods does this show would be at another whole new level. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoAsh95CDlove

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Perfect os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
'You turn if you want to, the lady's not for turning' so said the Iron lady.

Our own Idiot Man, GH, obviously believes in turning.
What a 360 deg. angle turn the tale has taken!!
 In the space of 5 mins all major probs sorted- ASR tells his mad sis why he married KKG, lying straight through his teeth, he says he in love with KKG AFTER the marriage! PI aka WW is polite to KKG earnin g the mad girl's immediate gratitude, all bad feelings forgotten in a sec.
Payal and Aakaash mak eup in the space of 2 mins.

Only dear old Maami, thank god for that, remains as bitchy as ever.

KKG does a quiet walk out and goes back to GH. ASR recites aaj mausam hai suhana to cheer up KKG.
Though a huge attempt at damage control, it was a bit glib, at least that's what I felt

HI! one and all!

Edited by Japonica - 23 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarierEvocativeLuvBarunSanayaDrwhoenigma17Firebolt

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

'You turn if you want to, the lady's not for turning' so said the Iron lady.

Our own Idiot Man, GH, obviously believes in turning.
What a 360 deg. angle turn the tale has taken!!
 In the space of 5 mins all major probs sorted- ASR tells his mad sis why he married KKG, lying straight through his teeth, he says he in love with KKG AFTER the marriage! PI aka WW is polite to KKG earnin g the mad girl's immediate gratitude, all bad feelings forgotten in a sec.
Payal and Aakaash mak eup in the space of 2 mins.

Only dear old Maami, thank god for that, remains as bitchy as ever.

KKG does a quiet walk out and goes back to GH. ASR recites aaj mausam hai suhana to cheer up KKG.
Though a huge attempt at damage control, it was a bit glib, at least that's what I felt

HI! one and all!
Hi Lalita

I watched it in thundering silence yet again but took note of the fact that PI smiled , Akash and Payal in bed together ( All is forgiven? Really?)
ASR and Khushi in bed with him holding her hand? What happened over the weekend?

Manju is on her way back from work to translate for meBig smile
Hopefully I will have some clarity

I must disgree and dispute with you as regards ASR being in love with Khushi prior to marriage
He was without any question attracted to her. No doubt
But his feelings were at odds with the type of man he is/was
He went through purgatory when he thought she was injured in an accident and yet on discovering her well and uninjured bearating her, with ovwewhelming relief ,he was still incapable of confessing, his feelings for her.

I do think he subconsciously married her out of a need to protect his sister's marriage and his inner demons in not letting Khushi be with any other man especially his very own BIL. His sister's husband!!!

Edited by enigma17 - 23 July 2012 at 10:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaLuvBarunSanayaDrwhoFireboltAkanksha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index