Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 57)

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks Raina, I'm Lalita.

ASR should stop his family from sl*gging her off in front of him, but then his is an amazing love, isn't it? He can lay down a carpet of rose petals for her, but can't stand up for her or his decision to marry her!

[/QUOTE]

Lalita

Yes I would love to see what he does tmrw...  but never mind we have the spoiler already that she will leave him  I want her to go with little bit of dignity if at all she has  with 
[/QUOTE]

Well don't hold your breath, love. He is but a puppet in the hands of a deluded egotistical brainless idiot. No point hedging our bets- we're  as doomed as ASR and KKG!

Right, guys, it's way past midnight here. Time to get into bed and float away into my dreams where I can meet my own very personal ASR (that's where the expression - in your dreams, mate, comes from! ha , ha).
Bye for now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Anyone having goodlooking sons, brothers, cousins, cousins' cousins, grandsons, grand grand sons, neighbours, neighbours' neighbours, hell even passers by above the age of 24?

As a matter of fact , My "buaji" is looking for mashriki larki for her pharmacist son, u interested? 

Pharmacist huh? Not bad, I can have a never ending supply of pain killers, balms, ointments, pills, creams in the house! LOL

And as you can see Pills are really important!

Ash95JaponicaCDlove

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by asha...

Raina ,Yes, yes go on! Baat tumhari pakki hiWink Haina ashu ji?Smile

@all people wa - Even i want to FARAK someone...Suggestions pileejWink

Down here the only two people that you are allowed to farak-wa are ...wait for it *drum roll* 

^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Arnav and Barun Sobti...

Not pleejed...everyone else is taken.

Swathi and Tanu want Rockyji
I want non existing DSR
Someone..who I dont remember, has dibs on NK
Bong Girl Faraks Shaym
And well Payal has dibs on No.2 sasuma AKA Akash

Aisha, I'm more than ready to farak Barun if Pashmeen lets meWink Infact I keep 'farak'ing him in my dreamwas. 

here here' to that too.

Oh all the indecent dreams I've had of him. If pashmeen knew about them she'd have booked a plane to come here and murder me Wink

Barun doesn't do it for me...ASR does, specifically the one the landed from the helicopter.. Blushing

EvocativeDrwhoCDlove

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Originally posted by Japonica

ASR should stop his family from sl*gging her off in front of him, but then his is an amazing love, isn't it? He can lay down a carpet of rose petals for her, but can't stand up for her or his decision to marry her!

Lalita

Yes I would love to see what he does tmrw...  but never mind we have the spoiler already that she will leave him  I want her to go with little bit of dignity if at all she has  with 
[/QUOTE]

Well don't hold your breath, love. He is but a puppet in the hands of a deluded egotistical brainless idiot. No point hedging our bets- we're  as doomed as ASR and KKG!

Right, guys, it's way past midnight here. Time to get into bed and float away into my dreams where I can meet my own very personal ASR (that's where the expression - in your dreams, mate, comes from! ha , ha).
Bye for now

[/QUOTE]

Night Night Lali

Meet your own ASR  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Originally posted by Japonica

Lalita

[/QUOTE]

Bye for now

[/QUOTE]

Bye Lalita,

Good night

Sweet ASR dreamsHug

Ash95Japonica

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Originally posted by Drwho

Anyone having goodlooking sons, brothers, cousins, cousins' cousins, grandsons, grand grand sons, neighbours, neighbours' neighbours, hell even passers by above the age of 24?

As a matter of fact , My "buaji" is looking for mashriki larki for her pharmacist son, u interested? 

Pharmacist huh? Not bad, I can have a never ending supply of pain killers, balms, ointments, pills, creams in the house! 

Hear Hear Doctor's golden advise LOL

JaponicaCDlove

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

Raina ,Yes, yes go on! Baat tumhari pakki hiWink Haina ashu ji?Smile

@all people wa - Even i want to FARAK someone...Suggestions pileejWink

Down here the only two people that you are allowed to farak-wa are ...wait for it *drum roll* 

^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Arnav and Barun Sobti...

Not pleejed...everyone else is taken.

Swathi and Tanu want Rockyji
I want non existing DSR
Someone..who I dont remember, has dibs on NK
Bong Girl Faraks Shaym
And well Payal has dibs on No.2 sasuma AKA Akash

Aisha, I'm more than ready to farak Barun if Pashmeen lets meWink Infact I keep 'farak'ing him in my dreamwas. 

here here' to that too.

Oh all the indecent dreams I've had of him. If pashmeen knew about them she'd have booked a plane to come here and murder me Wink

If it comes to that, then she'll have to commit serial murders because more than half the girls watching IPKKND would have committed the crime of  dreaming indecent 'farak'ings with her husbandWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Pharmacist huh? Not bad, I can have a never ending supply of pain killers, balms, ointments, pills, creams in the house! LOL

you said it my friend, you said it! Wink

rainaMDrwhoAsh95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index