A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 55)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumarika

Raina ,Yes, yes go on! Baat tumhari pakki hiWink Haina ashu ji?Smile

@all people wa - Even i want to FARAK someone...Suggestions pileejWink

Down here the only two people that you are allowed to farak-wa are ...wait for it *drum roll* 

^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Arnav and Barun Sobti...

Not pleejed...everyone else is taken.

Swathi and Tanu want Rockyji
I want non existing DSR
Someone..who I dont remember, has dibs on NK
Bong Girl Faraks Shaym
And well Payal has dibs on No.2 sasuma AKA Akash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95DrwhoCDlove

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Originally posted by CDlove

Anyone having goodlooking sons, brothers, cousins, cousins' cousins, grandsons, grand grand sons, neighbours, neighbours' neighbours, hell even passers by above the age of 24?

I'm also in the linewa hiru...Me too wants someone to farak!

rainaMAsh95CDloveasha...

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Now that I am aware of how wretched the epi was and having cursed the cvs for it without even watching it (conditioned reflex, ho gaya hai), my kostin is-

should I bother to watch it?

Would love to know what you all think
[/QUOTE]

Watch it dear, would not like to deprive you of the pleasure! Then conditioned reflex will become even more conditioned and cussing will become more choice...

If only there was a way to block or cut Anjali out of it?

Geeks around, can you help at all? I am a dodo when it comes to geeky things! It took me 3 months to change my DPBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Dekh liya re- the first 5 mins. Rose petal ka carpet banaaya, but maami ka muuh band nahi kar paya - kaisa hai ye ishq??Confused

EvocativeDrwhoAsh95asha...

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by Japonica

Thanks, Ash, DMGlover for the reco. Thanks, Firebolt for the YT link.

And yes, I watched the first 5 mins and stopped as the front door opened. Interesting KKG never got to reply to  ASRs assertion about her having to accept him as her husband.

As for the hugs, great (felt bad for the actors having to do all these intimate hugs every second day to get the trps for the show) but what would I not give for decent meaningful conversation?

And what would I have not done to have an assassin with an AK47 ready to shoot the moment the front door opened? Aahh for wishful thinking!

Manju, Ash, the blushing bride and others in the UK- weather sounds terrific. Make hay while the sun shinesBig smile 

No Problemo!
You can call me Raina btw  :D And i agree, I would've love to hear Khushi's response though her hugging him pretty much answered the queries.
What i didn't like about the episode is the very fact that Khushi in a way accepts "ASR" as her husband and in return ASR just quietly listens to his family as they  their pass usual snide remarks about his wife. How ironic! 

Thanks Riana, I'm Lalita.

ASR should stop his family from sl*gging her off in front of him, but then his is an amazing love, isn't it? He can lay down a carpet of rose petals for her, but can't stand up for her or his decision to marry her!

You can surely say that again. What good is a husband who can give you expensive gifts and plan romantic dates but not protect the biggest gift you have, your integrity.

since we are talking about finding potential partners,

Here here!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativerainaMJaponicaDrwhoAsh95asha...

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Anyone having goodlooking sons, brothers, cousins, cousins' cousins, grandsons, grand grand sons, neighbours, neighbours' neighbours, hell even passers by above the age of 24?

As a matter of fact , My "buaji" is looking for mashriki larki for her pharmacist son, u interested? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95CDlove

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Originally posted by Drwho

I see some serious match making is in progress!

Shall I get my Kanjeevaram's dry cleaned and my jewellery polished?

Shall I make an appointment with my hair stylist and beautician?

Yes please do make that appointment  date for 2018

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeDrwho

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by sumarika

Raina ,Yes, yes go on! Baat tumhari pakki hiWink Haina ashu ji?Smile

@all people wa - Even i want to FARAK someone...Suggestions pileejWink

Down here the only two people that you are allowed to farak-wa are ...wait for it *drum roll* 

^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Arnav and Barun Sobti...

Not pleejed...everyone else is taken.

Swathi and Tanu want Rockyji
I want non existing DSR
Someone..who I dont remember, has dibs on NK
Bong Girl Faraks Shaym
And well Payal has dibs on No.2 sasuma AKA Akash

Aisha, I'm more than ready to farak Barun if Pashmeen lets meWink Infact I keep 'farak'ing him in my dreamwas. 

Ash95CDlove

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Ash, DMGlover for the reco. Thanks, Firebolt for the YT link.

And yes, I watched the first 5 mins and stopped as the front door opened. Interesting KKG never got to reply to  ASRs assertion about her having to accept him as her husband.

As for the hugs, great (felt bad for the actors having to do all these intimate hugs every second day to get the trps for the show) but what would I not give for decent meaningful conversation?

And what would I have not done to have an assassin with an AK47 ready to shoot the moment the front door opened? Aahh for wishful thinking!

Manju, Ash, the blushing bride and others in the UK- weather sounds terrific. Make hay while the sun shinesBig smile 

No Problemo!
You can call me Raina btw  :D And i agree, I would've love to hear Khushi's response though her hugging him pretty much answered the queries.
What i didn't like about the episode is the very fact that Khushi in a way accepts "ASR" as her husband and in return ASR just quietly listens to his family as they  their pass usual snide remarks about his wife. How ironic! 

Thanks Riana, I'm Lalita.

ASR should stop his family from sl*gging her off in front of him, but then his is an amazing love, isn't it? He can lay down a carpet of rose petals for her, but can't stand up for her or his decision to marry her!

Lalita

Yes I would love to see what he does tmrw...  but never mind we have the spoiler already that she will leave him  I want her to go with little bit of dignity if at all she has  with 

EvocativeJaponica

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index