Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Morning ladies! 

So what are we up to?

Raina hello darling

We are doing what we are good at

and  I forgot to tell u yesterday my son is your age one year less soWink

Now now! what have we here...I was silently stalking your posts but this made me reply!!...Ashu(ji) you have a grown up son?

I dunno why but somehow your posts made me think you were a newly married, shy, blushing bride (dont ask me how i came to that conclusion. i somehow had)

*Mental Facepalm* moment for meOuch

EmbarrassedNewly Married thee na mai once upon a time LOL

ME shy, blushing bride haila that I dont think I was that even then  LOL

I have a 16 year old son and a 4 yr old daughter 

Ashuji you are from now on to meSmile

On an aside, how do you manage to handle a family which has both teenage blues and toddler tantrums and also come to IF?? (although an impertinent question, pliss to be answering me...I am still stupified by the revelation of your family detailswa) WinkSmile

Yes I do have them teenage blues and toddler tantrums both on high swing.   I am here most of the time during weekends as I get a break , my hubby looks after them.  HE knows  I need my time of gossip and venting out , or the venting will be on him so its easy for him to give me my time off on venting LOL

Ashu, your husband sounds like a dream...I hope I'll find someone like him someday.. Embarrassed

Inshallah you will , ( Yes I am fortunate and blessed )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMCDlove

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Morning ladies! 

So what are we up to?

Raina hello darling

Now now! what have we here...I was silently stalking your posts but this made me reply!!...Ashu(ji) you have a grown up son?

I dunno why but somehow your posts made me think you were a newly married, shy, blushing bride (dont ask me how i came to that conclusion. i somehow had)

Dont blame yourself sweets, you're not the only one. I had the same exact thoughts after i heard her talk about her husband! 

Ahan now that you have recovered from your initial shock get them cooking lessons startedLOL

Yes I am blessed with a lovely hubby who used to think it was only Salman Khan all the time but he has to put up with my IPK obsession as well now.  

Look at'chu ordering me abhi se hi. Any suggestions as to what i should learn? LOL

LOL Aw, thats so sweet. Do me favor, Make your son spend as much time with your husband as you can , arrange some father-son outings maybe.

bechara bura phasa
Saas hai kai wants a DIL who can cook well
DIL wants her hubby to cook well

Ahem start learning everything  as I know nothing LOL
BTW my hubby cooks too sometimes and my son assists    hint hint hint Wink
Lmao 
Yes ma'am!

Omigod i see a perfect alliance here, we can sit and watch IPK and Salman khan movies while your husband and son can prepare us gourmet meals! 

ROFLROFL

rainaMCDlove

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Morning ladies! 

So what are we up to?

Raina hello darling

On an aside, how do you manage to handle a family which has both teenage blues and toddler tantrums and also come to IF?? (although an impertinent question, pliss to be answering me...I am still stupified by the revelation of your family detailswa) WinkSmile

Yes I do have them teenage blues and toddler tantrums both on high swing.   I am here most of the time during weekends as I get a break , my hubby looks after them.  HE knows  I need my time of gossip and venting out , or the venting will be on him so its easy for him to give me my time off on venting LOL

Ashu, your husband sounds like a dream...I hope I'll find someone like him someday.. Embarrassed

Doesn't he? I got my eyes on their offspring now!  ROFL

Ash95CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

last winter we had nearly 10 feet of snow, got so caved in that we had 4 snowdays in the university and had 2 of my final exams postponed!! sigh I love winters here LOL
I live in what you call a 'snow belt' so we get a LOT of snow LOL But I like winters compared to summers here. Bloody stiffling these days. I dont go out if I can help it

What, OMG... Canada so is a place for me to visit...

Wasn't it mighty freezing?? 

Down here when we get like 4 inches of snow...school is cancelled...LOL. Sadly my college never cancelled any lessons...Disapprove

I prefer summery breezy days...i've walked too much in freezing wet rainy conditions leaving me beyond drenched !!

G'd Night Shriya...I get the same from my sister, only she never lets me live it down that im on a forum... *shakes head* #INeedToGetaLife

Bye Sudha...and stop moony faces at my D.P Tongue

It's not as bad when you get used to the snow and the cold. when it gets bellow -30 sometimes your eye lashes just freeze in when yu blink and you can't open them. Oh the fun times I've had in the winter LOL It's cold but if you wear proper cloths, you'd be fine. Big smile

4 inches? we get 4 inches even during April LOL 

I have these huge snow boots just so that I wont end up dead falling on the ice and break my neak LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drwho

Hola lovelies *hugs to all*

Lovely weather today... :D  <<< I have nothing else to talk about :P

Aisha

Hello

The favourite past time of UK, discussing the weather!

Either too cold or too wet! very occasionally too hot!

But today seems to be perfect barbecue weatherSmile

I like the bolded part LOL we do the same here in Canada where its freezing all most all year Ouch

Hiru... How many inches of snow fall do you have there ?? 

last winter we had nearly 10 feet of snow, got so caved in that we had 4 snowdays in the university and had 2 of my final exams postponed!! sigh I love winters here LOL
I live in what you call a 'snow belt' so we get a LOT of snow LOL But I like winters compared to summers here. Bloody stiffling these days. I dont go out if I can help it

Hiru whereabouts do you live?? My brother lives in Mississauga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Morning ladies! 

So what are we up to?

Raina hello darling

have you now? LOL saddly he's a little too young for me else I'd have done the same Wink

Ash95Drwho

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Morning ladies! 

So what are we up to?

Raina hello darling

Ab tho pakka I need to speak to your MUM LOL
Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Hola lovelies *hugs to all*

Lovely weather today... :D  <<< I have nothing else to talk about :P

Beautiful weather am sooo lurving it

You know the old saying when you have nothing to talk about they talk about the weather LOL

Hi Ash!

Well here's something other than the weather for you all to mull over

I haven't watched Friday's epi yet having been rescued by a well-timed  power cut that happened on the dot of 8.00 that evening! (there is an angel somewhere looking after my sanity).

Now that I am aware of how wretched the epi was and having cursed the cvs for it without even watching it (conditioned reflex, ho gaya hai), my kostin is-

should I bother to watch it?

Would love to know what you all think

Watch it dear, would not like to deprive you of the pleasure! Then conditioned reflex will become even more conditioned and cussing will become more choice...

If only there was a way to block or cut Anjali out of it?

Geeks around, can you help at all? I am a dodo when it comes to geeky things! It took me 3 months to change my DPBig smile

Ash95Japonica

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index