Keep the seat warm for me

Smile no worries lovie see you soon

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Happy birthday.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Hope Anjali will die soon. Can't think of a better BD present than that. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Drwho

Well we have the doctor's evidence to prove that she is pregnant... or may be the doctor is in cahoots with her! 

My rather outrageous theory is that Mr and Mrs Jha are in it together and this is all an elaborate charade by Mrs Jha to hang on to Raizada fortune.

Why else did she not insist that she live in her marital home rather than clinging on to the maternal home? 

Did the report actually say that she is preggers hun? I dont think she is...the way she is going this pregnancy will last years and years...

She is a moocher and thats why she wants to live in her brother's home otherwise a woman who rants on and on about traditions what is she doing in her brothers house...i live in canada and my family is bloody modern but even i dont live with my brother

That's what I have said in another thread!

If no brothers left their sisters' side, we would be living in a sad, and weird, warped, world.

She is not only mooching, she is begrudging the woman who actually has legal rights..

The great man himself has admitted that Khushi is his lawful wedded wife!

What an awful, parasitic, pathetic family!!! 

I actually pity Arnav, you are doomed for life man...

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

That's what I have said in another thread!

If no brothers left their sisters' side, we would be living in a sad, and weird, warped, world.

She is not only mooching, she is begrudging the woman who actually has legal rights..

The great man himself has admitted that Khushi is his lawful wedded wife!

What an awful, parasitic, pathetic family!!! 

I actually pity Arnav, you are doomed for life man...

Exactly lovie, the fact that one minute she is sick and all fainting and next she is fine???what is that...she is a conniving coinceted an animal that i love a lot...but not this PI...she is a disgrace...

Isnt that surprising that when her hubby was around she had one bout of pregnancy related symptoms and now that he is gone she is making up for it????? she had that dizziness at heer ranja play after that she was all happy and going about temple and all...where were her sickness then???this is the first pregnancy that I know where a pregnant woman starts having issues when her hubby is gone????
More like I want attention and I will get it any cost

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

Happy birthday.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Hope Anjali will die soon. Can't think of a better BD present than that. Big smile

Funny you should say that,

Yesterday, one of my psychotherapist colleagues was talking about a particularly obnoxious and interfering mother of a patient and was telling me that it is a standing joke in her department... 'Where there is death, there is Hope'...Big smile 

What Anjali is doing is not unheard of, just dont try to justify it as 'normal' behaviour or sisterly love and don't try to force the sympathy angle!

Edited by Drwho - 21 July 2012 at 3:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahuevenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Have a look at this...

Other than the fact that she is yelling she makes perfect sense doesnt she???so true...when shyam was around what was PI doing????all i love my husband wasnt she???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Have a look at this...

Other than the fact that she is yelling she makes perfect sense doesnt she???so true...when shyam was around what was PI doing????all i love my husband wasnt she???

She is just frustrated! 

Yes, I distinctly remember a scene where Shyamu carried his darling wife  down the stairs and deposited her on the sofa. 

Every one looked away with smiles! No one thought it was inappropriate.

Chotey didn't go and shed tears and accuse her of changing after marriage, loving her husband and forgetting her brother...

Vile creature...

Was it not the whole family who had organised the Delhi me Bali Fiasco, how embarrassing was that nonsense! Now they are shocked by what the couple were doing when they were alone!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index