Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 42)

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by Ash95

Hello Manju, Suma, Minnie, Mahima, Hiru, Swati (we have one more Swati here ) and sorry if I have missed anyone here

Good after noon ladies

Still at it I seeROFL

Good evening to you, ashu Big smile

This discussion will not end anytime nowLOL

LOL  now I know where all have disappeared,

Manju doing the Sunday dinner today 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJaponicaDrwhoStormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hi Suma! Hi Ash! :) I'm the other Swati! LOL
And I found another point against Anjali which proves that all she thinks of her brother is that of a money-making machine! And we thought our very own Shyamu was the villain! LOL
Remember the time Khushi was acting like a pativrata patni just to erk Arnav and she was waiting for him to come back home to have dinner. At that time SOT was like 'you don't have to wait for him. He's used to eating alone'. I felt so bad for him then and still do! I pity him that he ended up having this kind of a sister by his side! That scene itself proved to me that he was actually always lonely though it is quite a big family. Even his 'Di' who claims to know him so well doesn't! Even she didn't think that for once he might enjoy someone's company and might appreciate this care. Khushi's the who brought light into his dark, lonely life which was quite an excuse of a life really! Khushi was the one who made his life worth living I would say. And now that SOT is having a problem with that little light entering and making place in Arnav's life! She's just plain pathetic really!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoAsh95-MOTHER-

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
^She wants her brother to leave a lonely life so that he can only spend time on earning money an buy her sarees.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95StormChaser

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Since you guys are discussing here, I have a question, couldnt ask in the open forum fearing I might get bashed. But this isnt alot related to Anjali but more to Arnav

On the thursday, even though the scene was really hot and enjoyed it thoroughly, did no one feel the man handleing of pulling neck and attempting to kiss was a little much? Even though I liked the scene I felt it was awkward, but no one really spoke about it at all since everyone loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95DrwhoStormChaser

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Hi Suma! Hi Ash! :) I'm the other Swati! LOL
And I found another point against Anjali which proves that all she thinks of her brother is that of a money-making machine! And we thought our very own Shyamu was the villain! LOL
Remember the time Khushi was acting like a pativrata patni just to erk Arnav and she was waiting for him to come back home to have dinner. At that time SOT was like 'you don't have to wait for him. He's used to eating alone'. I felt so bad for him then and still do! I pity him that he ended up having this kind of a sister by his side! That scene itself proved to me that he was actually always lonely though it is quite a big family. Even his 'Di' who claims to know him so well doesn't! Even she didn't think that for once he might enjoy someone's company and might appreciate this care. Khushi's the who brought light into his dark, lonely life which was quite an excuse of a life really! Khushi was the one who made his life worth living I would say. And now that SOT is having a problem with that little light entering and making place in Arnav's life! She's just plain pathetic really!

Now now Swatiji,

Don't you go putting new ideas into PI's head.

Now she will not leave his side even while eating, she will demand 'private dining' for the two of them in her room.Big smile

EvocativeMahi122Ash95StormChaser

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumarika

Hello Manju, Suma, Minnie, Mahima, Hiru, Swati (we have one more Swati here ) and sorry if I have missed anyone here

Good after noon ladies

Still at it I seeROFL

Good evening to you, ashu Big smile

This discussion will not end anytime nowLOL

LOL  now I know where all have disappeared,

Manju doing the Sunday dinner today 

Here I am Ash..

I knew I would have a full house for dinner and I had run out if milk for after dinner coffee/tea! So ran to ASDA.Big smile

Edited by Drwho - 22 July 2012 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wishing you a happy birthday! 

Hope this year brings you so much joy, love and happiness that they cannot be ever quantified! Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95DrwhoStormChaser

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...

Ash, Mahi, Swati, Lalita, Suma

Edited by Drwho - 22 July 2012 at 8:57am

EvocativeMahi122Ash95StormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index