India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 41)

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
aww... yelling and screaming our way to the next thread! Have we?

Lazy Minnie will 'chipkao' her rants from another post here:

Somehow I understand why Anjali is so dependent, so clingy, etc . etc. But there are few more things under the facade:

1.       Anjali is not DUMB. That has been shown in more incidents than one. She is manipulative and may I include cunning from the edgeways, please?  And that's her basic nature. So this basic nature would have remained intact even if she had to bring up Arnav(rather than vice versa), she'd still use these very skills to do things. If she had to go out and work, she'd use these traits of her nature at job and perhaps be successful too.

2.       She is not used to sharing because she did not have to share her husband with her in-laws, but if she had to do it she would have won hands down for the above mentioned traits in her? Her in-laws would have packed their bags and left for 'teerath' by now(no fun only pun intended)

3.       Why do I work? To be in touch with myself, to be recognized, to be respected and offcourse to earn my roomali roti with Kadhai Paneer. Now I may choose to not work and what do I loose considering my husband works enuff for the 3 of us(miyan, biwi  aur bacchi)? I may still be respected, I'll still get my roti+sabzi with occasional paneer . I will still be recognized but perhaps by lesser people? So as a woman, I do not loose too much. So Anjali decided not to hurt her trim butt on an office chair when she can actually rest it in the plush Raizada lounge. And she is a person who basks in the end result and not how it was achieved. I'll feel happier to 'buy' that diamond ring. She'll feel happy to own it. Does it matter if it was gifted or bought? And this is the mentality that I disapprove of! And I won't change my stand if someone says that she is not such! Sometimes, yes even I want a gift coz it makes me feel special and loved, but receiving gifts forever would make me feel worthless. And I am absolutely sure it is the same with all. However some fightout this feeling and focus on end result.

4. I haven't watched this serial from start. I picked up on some of what I lost on youtube. I recently watched an episode where Khushi decides to start her dabba business and 'The Anjali' sweetly says"Hey why do you want to work? How will you do so much work?"Clown Darn money grows on tree. Anjali knows that!

5 . Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right……………

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95DrwhoCDloveStormChaser

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Good morning my beauties. A very happy Sunday to one and all
Thank you for all your very kind wishes. I appreciate them
My evening panned out rather well
Good food, good wine and extremely wonderful company
What more can I ask

I shall be back much later to join you all in your pontifications
Of course I will need updating
Off out once again to carry on my celebrations
What can I say

Hi Annie! This is suma and this is the first time I'm using your generously created platform for ranters/venters like me!Wink
Wink
And although a bit late, my BEST and hearty wishes to you on your birthday. Keep the celebrations going and enjoy the wonderful time in the midst of all your loved ones dearSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95DrwhoStormChaser

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

WAIT..Buaji's pregnant? Shocked
Kya "ekta eshtyle zoom shot"?????
Hai re NandkisorConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Somehow I understand why Anjali is so dependent, so clingy, etc . etc. But there are few more things under the facade:

1.       Anjali is not DUMB. That has been shown in more incidents than one. She is manipulative and may I include cunning from the edgeways, please?  And that's her basic nature. So this basic nature would have remained intact even if she had to bring up Arnav(rather than vice versa), she'd still use these very skills to do things. If she had to go out and work, she'd use these traits of her nature at job and perhaps be successful too.

2.       She is not used to sharing because she did not have to share her husband with her in-laws, but if she had to do it she would have won hands down for the above mentioned traits in her? Her in-laws would have packed their bags and left for 'teerath' by now(no fun only pun intended)

3.       Why do I work? To be in touch with myself, to be recognized, to be respected and offcourse to earn my roomali roti with Kadhai Paneer. Now I may choose to not work and what do I loose considering my husband works enuff for the 3 of us(miyan, biwi  aur bacchi)? I may still be respected, I'll still get my roti+sabzi with occasional paneer . I will still be recognized but perhaps by lesser people? So as a woman, I do not loose too much. So Anjali decided not to hurt her trim butt on an office chair when she can actually rest it in the plush Raizada lounge. And she is a person who basks in the end result and not how it was achieved. I'll feel happier to 'buy' that diamond ring. She'll feel happy to own it. Does it matter if it was gifted or bought? And this is the mentality that I disapprove of! And I won't change my stand if someone says that she is not such! Sometimes, yes even I want a gift coz it makes me feel special and loved, but receiving gifts forever would make me feel worthless. And I am absolutely sure it is the same with all. However some fightout this feeling and focus on end result.

4. I haven't watched this serial from start. I picked up on some of what I lost on youtube. I recently watched an episode where Khushi decides to start her dabba business and 'The Anjali' sweetly says"Hey why do you want to work? How will you do so much work?"Clown Darn money grows on tree. Anjali knows that!

5 . Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right'''''

Hello..  

Poison Ivy is both lazy and crazy! You are right she is highly manipulative...

I have no problem if certain women feel happier letting their partners be bread winners and they would prefer to be home makers, that is their choice, although there are very few of that thinking in these modern times!

Poison Ivy is not even that... She is happily sponging on her brother and even her husband is sponging off him, She is a total parasite and a highly evolved life form...maximum benefit with minimum effort!
She could have chosen to go and live with her husband and make a home for them if she wanted!
She doesnt want any responsibility! 

But she is little too clever for her own good... If she stifles the very life out of what is nourishing and sustaining her(her brother), how can a parasite flourish if the parent organism dies!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122Ash95minnie2308JaponicaStormChaser

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

5 . Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right'''''

Hello..  

I have no problem if certain women feel happier letting their partners be bread winners and they would prefer to be home makers, that is their choice, although there are very few of that thinking in these modern times!

Poison Ivy is not even that... She is happily sponging on her brother and even her husband is sponging off him, She is a total parasite and a highly evolved life form...maximum benefit with minimum effort!
She could have chosen to go and live with her husband and make a home for them if she wanted!

But she is little too clever for her own good... If she stifles the very life out of what is nourishing and sustaining her(her brother), how can a parasite flourish if the parent organism dies!
@Drwho its not about who gets the bread home, I worded a little wrong, I agree.
But you said it better. She does not want any resposibility and that's what is wrong. What's worse is her being promoted as one who is a good human being but has been wronged.
I'd say she never was a good person to begin with!

EvocativeMahi122Drwho

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drwho

Hello..  

@Drwho its not about who gets the bread home, I worded a little wrong, I agree.
But you said it better. She does not want any resposibility and that's what is wrong. What's worse is her being promoted as one who is a good human being but has been wronged.
I'd say she never was a good person to begin with!

What she was shown to be and what she has become has absolutely no connect whatsoever. A good human being as she was shown to be (lets for a moment try and  forget her other gems like  tantrums, manipuation, clingy nature and OTT giggling) wouldn't expect her chotte to immolate himself on the altar of brotherly duty by wearing a brooding look and distancing himself from his wife JUST BECAUSE his sister is going through a rough phase. Why in the name of everything that is holy, does she have a problem if the brother whom she claims to love like her own child has atlast learnt to be happy?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Drwho

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hello Manju, Suma, Minnie, Mahima, Hiru, Swati (we have one more Swati here ) and sorry if I have missed anyone here

Good after noon ladies

Still at it I seeROFL

EvocativeMahi122Drwho

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Hello Manju, Suma, Minnie, Mahima, Hiru, Swati (we have one more Swati here ) and sorry if I have missed anyone here

Good after noon ladies

Still at it I seeROFL

Good evening to you, ashu Big smile

This discussion will not end anytime nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95StormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index