LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi allHug

Hello welcome to the thread Hug

Thanks!Smile Lala (can I call you that?Big smile)

Of course you can Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeStormChaser

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hello ladies! How are you on this fine morn?

Suma nice to catch you again!

@La I don't think we've crossed paths yet, I'm Shriya(or FB if you prefer that :) )

Misti's spoilers... Well no rain sequence shot yet. That broke my heart a little bit. :'(

EvocativeStormChaser

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Hello ladies! How are you on this fine morn?

Suma nice to catch you again!

@La I don't think we've crossed paths yet, I'm Shriya(or FB if you prefer that :) )

Misti's spoilers... Well no rain sequence shot yet. That broke my heart a little bit. :'(

HEY shriya! nice to have you backHug

Yeah, even I'm disappointed. Looks like our dream to see the rain sequence will never be materializedOuch

Edited by sumarika - 22 July 2012 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hi Mahima, LadyLala (sorry don't know your name) and Suma! Nice to speak you!
Mahi- Thanks! I love that name too! I don't know how I came up with it though! LOL
Suma- More like aquaregia! I could so dissolve gold with my thoughts and rants right now! LOL
According to Mishti's new spoiler, Khushi's leaving the house because the contract is over. (wonder how the time passed so quickly when only four months had passed a few days back! Confused) It seems she lies to Arnav and goes, but I hope against hope that he realizes this and goes behind her so that less of SOT scenes are shown. But I also have this fear that they might show more of her scenes until Arnav realizes that. I want Gupta house scenes only! I wish Arshi lived there forever! The GH people and mohalla is better I feel!
And yeah, NK should go behind them! LOL He's the best! Love his scenes! They're really refreshing after all that sticky super-glue and weeping! And yeah, also selfish scemes! Dead

EvocativeMahi122

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Hi Mahima, LadyLala (sorry don't know your name) and Suma! Nice to speak you!
Mahi- Thanks! I love that name too! I don't know how I came up with it though! LOL
Suma- More like aquaregia! I could so dissolve gold with my thoughts and rants right now! LOL
According to Mishti's new spoiler, Khushi's leaving the house because the contract is over. (wonder how the time passed so quickly when only four months had passed a few days back! Confused) It seems she lies to Arnav and goes, but I hope against hope that he realizes this and goes behind her so that less of SOT scenes are shown. But I also have this fear that they might show more of her scenes until Arnav realizes that. I want Gupta house scenes only! I wish Arshi lived there forever! The GH people and mohalla is better I feel!
And yeah, NK should go behind them! LOL He's the best! Love his scenes! They're really refreshing after all that sticky super-glue and weeping! And yeah, also selfish scemes! Dead

HAHA! Everyone's pretty much in the same state,Swathi.Wink

I don't know how far Mishti's spoiler is reliable because she had said the Mahaepisode will be awesome and romantic but it ended up being a comedy (although ASR's attempts to wish Khushi HB were good still it was not the romance what we were led to expect)

So Khushi leaving the RM maybe because buaji is sick( as shown in the P7 segment) and not because of the contract.
Agree with you on both your last points - GH is wayyy better than RM with the current nauseous Willow drama track going on in full swing at RM. And NK is my new favourite! he's the only reason why I even watch IPK nowadays because I'm tired of interrupted Rabba ve's already!

Mahi122StormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

HAHA! Everyone's pretty much in the same state,Swathi.Wink

I don't know how far Mishti's spoiler is reliable because she had said the Mahaepisode will be awesome and romantic but it ended up being a comedy (although ASR's attempts to wish Khushi HB were good still it was not the romance what we were led to expect)

So Khushi leaving the RM maybe because buaji is sick( as shown in the P7 segment) and not because of the contract.
Agree with you on both your last points - GH is wayyy better than RM with the current nauseous Willow drama track going on in full swing at RM. And NK is my new favourite! he's the only reason why I even watch IPK nowadays because I'm tired of interrupted Rabba ve's already!

Actually Mishti is a very reliable source. I mean she just told us what she was told. So it's not her fault and besides she has given accurate news before. So I'm just waiting for a good track in GH waiting for us and less of WW! I don't want her 'improvised' scenes really!
Arshi and NK are seriously the best! They're my only hopes! Smile
I actually enjoyed the ME, so I'm not going to say much about that. I only hated the last 3 minutes where PI came into the picture!
I'm not saying that I want only Arshi romance and nothing else. I'm just saying that I want meaningful uninterrupted Arshi scenes even if it's not plain romance. I don't mind NK scenes too. I actually want more of them compared to the rest of the scenes!
NK was always one of my favourites! Smile

EvocativeMahi122

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Good morning my beauties. A very happy Sunday to one and all
Thank you for all your very kind wishes. I appreciate them
My evening panned out rather well
Good food, good wine and extremely wonderful company
What more can I ask

I shall be back much later to join you all in your pontifications
Of course I will need updating
Off out once again to carry on my celebrations
What can I say

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoAsh95StormChaserserialjunkie

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Good morning my beauties. A very happy Sunday to one and all
Thank you for all your very kind wishes. I appreciate them
My evening panned out rather well
Good food, good wine and extremely wonderful company
What more can I ask

I shall be back much later to join you all in your pontifications
Of course I will need updating
Off out once again to carry on my celebrations
What can I say

Carry on Celebrating!!

Nothing more, Nothing less, darling!

Have a wonderful time.

See you later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index