Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 37)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

A Glorious Sunday Morning to all of youBig smile
Have not caught up with any of the pages but discovered much to my dismay that all our threads are under the scanner
STALKER ALERT WIKILEAKS IN THE OFFINGAngry

Swathi, GM

Yes, someone's spending a lot of time in these threads looking for material to report. Forum Nannies them!

In any case, how are you? I watched daljeet's interview again adn I can't believe that girl would say something like that and have Akshay offer moral support. 

Paraphrasing them - "dont cross boundaries" - duh! most of us know. Perhaps they should dole out this advice to their writer GH first??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FairyLiquidSoap

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

.new msg from PH http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107793&PID=61446876&#61446876

Is it from the PH? how do we know?

sounds very diplomatic. and i do agree with parts, loved JWMRK's response.

FairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya Manju,La and Raina ...Hug

How are you lovies??? so what is happening harvard is going with khushi or is clinging to his willow??

Heyyy Vibhaaa , How's it going? Smile

Well currently I'm burning my brain cells thinking as to what Arnav's gonna do. And judging from previous similar examples its only obvious that much to our disappointment,  Arnav Singh Raizada will stand by his sister once again. 

Hi Vibha, sorry missed your post darling..

Hug  In a way that is a blessing in disguise... Khushi can move on with her life... turn a new leaf and leave her past behind... what I would like to see is ASR fighting a silent battle to prove Khsuhi's innocence...

I also don't know if Khushi is moving out permanently.. there was talk of her taking a 4 day leave of absence... so this may be to compensate the disappearance from the serial... so I would not get overly happy about her departure... But soon I would want both sisters to stage a walkout... let the Raizada boys handle the two hysteric ladies - Maami and ANjali

Well the reason being cited is Buaji is pregnant so khushi is going to take care of her. Looking at the video Khushi was crying and Arnav was almost snatching the bag from her hands to put in the car I guess. Doesn't look good. Looks like they'll  have a fight on Monday or ASR might be upset that his Di is upset making khushi upset in the process.

Remember the dialogue when he walks into PI's room after his marriage and says "how long this drama will go on". I really want him to say sth. like that to his Di and go back to his room and woo khushi. The poor girl was embarrassed and ASR better not make her feel guilty either with his words or actions. 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Which video? Was a new promo aired today? I just read an article about Khushi leaving RM..

oh boy, by the sounds of it, we could probably expect some fireworks next week.. I hope it won't be like last week where ASR shifts the  blame on Khushi ..  Khsuhi has become Raizadas pet peeve...Despite of Khushi staying clear of Anlali, the latter seems to be only thinking of her..

We may not know the circumstances which prompted khushi to leave RM but I am glad Khushi is moving away.. It's about time she gained some respect and dignity.. she does not have to stomach all the  ill treatment in that house... I hope Buaji will start protecting her darling Sanka Devi from Anjali Devi ROFL

I saw a video but surely it's not a promo. let me find the link and post it here

here it is..

thanks dear Smile

FairyLiquidSoap

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

LOL .. I cant imagine being your sister ! He he.  & No dear, you weren't an idiot, you were just star-struck & really cute if i may mention. I remember the time i got to meet Atif Aslam when i went to paki for summer vacation. God, I just giggled like an idiot...didn't say anything...didn't do nothing..just giggled like an idiot! 

Sure, I dont mind working with Rocky, He seems like the  kind of guy who is use to taking orders & I'm definately the kind of girl who loves giving them! We'll make a perfect teamLOL

Yes starstruck is the word...gosh I was so silly back then...asking to take pictures with CD player...my sister was classic...straight faced she said this doesnt take it...Tongue

Okay you give order to rocky and I will deal with Shyam...hmmm possiblities are endlessWink

@ La and Swathi : sweetheart I will be back in a hour...chat to you lovies soon and will check the pm..

Bye Raina and Smriti talk you lovies soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapserialjunkie

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Have not caught up with any of the pages but discovered much to my dismay that all our threads are under the scanner

Hey Swati... Welcome dear... Hug

Aparently Khushi is leaving RM.. we are all happy for her.. but ASR seems cross ... but at this point I want Khushi to maintain her dignity and self respect rather than coming under the scanner of Anjali..

hey lavanya HugHeart
yes heard about that and will be probably for covering her absence although it seems even the story of her leave is also not true now With every other person popping up these days claiming to have inside track of what is happening hard to figure out the truth and SI gold bless her soul is no wikileaker and that is why I truly admire and respect her as a human being
 Do you honestly think LB is going to allow her dignity respect and strength and take the limelight away from her obsession Angry
I really am not going to get my hopes up and think for a minute that they actually thought of something to restore KKG honor 
Words like self respect dignity self esteem does not apply to KKG because it would mean that she also has some value and contributes to the story
the fact that ASR has gone on with his schmoozing without an iota of remorse and she has accepted it is more than enough proof
La love catch u later and i am so glad i caught up with you hereBig smile

LadyLaLa

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Swathi, GM

Yes, someone's spending a lot of time in these threads looking for material to report. Forum Nannies them!

In any case, how are you? I watched daljeet's interview again adn I can't believe that girl would say something like that and have Akshay offer moral support. 

Paraphrasing them - "dont cross boundaries" - duh! most of us know. Perhaps they should dole out this advice to their writer GH first??
Hey SmritiHug
Disgusting innitAngry
a bit ragged SJ mum not well again so more chores and stuff but know this too shall passSmile
Yes they should GH is one fine piece of something
am a bit weary of so many members ostensibly saying they have inside info and putting out posts that say dont criticize dont send hate mail
best option let us not watch this serial soon everyone will be happy no serial no criticism

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index