A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 35)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

VIBHAAA!! 

Well, I finall got to put some fodder inside my body so I'm full of energy atm! Weee :D (I'm sorry , I get really weird after i open a fast) Anyways How's it going with you? Watching Mentalist, are we, I Hateee you! Mom took off netflix -____- for Ramazan & now i have to wait  till the actual day the episode comes out to watch it!  SUCKS.
Anyways coming to the show, You're right, Living with Anjali would've prolly tured me into a maniac as wel So cant blame the poor Raizadas with their already small brains to have been affected by her!

Yumooo so Raina dear is all well fed now eh?

I actually got to meet Simon Baker when I was in Australia back in 2004, the guys is so freaking down to earth it is not funny...he was at a cafe with his wife Rebecca and fans kept coming for autograph and not even once did he say that it is private he was epitome of politeness...Hegde should learn something from him...

Well living with Anjali, thats not even an option...i would rather pull every single teeth of mine with pliers and then suck on a lemon then live with willow...Raizaads have pampered this PI and now it is full grown poisonous plant devouring everyone

Yes, As a matter of fact  Raina's being really sloppy and having nacho cheese & salsa just as speak! LOL

Anyways, omg you actually got to meet h-him? THE GREAT SIMON BAKER, himself? You're one lucky girl, i tell you! & i know rite I always appreciated how humble and down to earth  he seems his interviews & My friends always mocked me saying "All the celebrities are nice during the interviews!" But now i can proudly say "IN YO FACE" to them LOL.

Truee, If i ever had to live with an filthy rich annoying namby pamby like her, I'll either kill her or commit suicide myself, Actually i love myself  too much to commit self-murder so I'll just Kill her and save the others from the suffering as well! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hiya LaHug

Is there new news????I am the last to know the gossip isnt it???oh well as far as willow goes somewhere and drowns i am happy

LadyLaLa

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
WAIT..Buaji's pregnant? Shocked
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Yes, As a matter of fact  Raina's being really sloppy and having nacho cheese & salsa just as speak! LOL

Anyways, omg you actually got to meet h-him? THE GREAT SIMON BAKER, himself? You're one lucky girl, i tell you! & i know rite I always appreciated how humble and down to earth  he seems his interviews & My friends always mocked me saying "All the celebrities are nice during the interviews!" But now i can proudly say "IN YO FACE" to them LOL.

Truee, If i ever had to live with an filthy rich annoying namby pamby like her, I'll either kill her or commit suicide myself, Actually i love myself  too much to commit self-murder so I'll just Kill her and save the others from the suffering as well! 

Back then he wasnt so famous lovie, I think the last one he did was LA Confidendial but I had liked him long back...he is so bloody humble and polite...honestly he was with his wife but he kept signing the autographs and answered all the questions...i was very giddy and silly back  then...so i just smiled and was holding his hand and he politely asked me that do i plan to do this all day???hahahahaaa...but yeah a good guy...

Yeah lets kill her...if I am around i will hold her and you can shoot her, deal? i cannot stand that moronic sad excuse of a female

rainaM

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Siri22

Hiya Manju,La and Raina ...Hug

How are you lovies??? so what is happening harvard is going with khushi or is clinging to his willow??

Heyyy Vibhaaa , How's it going? Smile

Well currently I'm burning my brain cells thinking as to what Arnav's gonna do. And judging from previous similar examples its only obvious that much to our disappointment,  Arnav Singh Raizada will stand by his sister once again. 

Hi Vibha, sorry missed your post darling..

Hug  In a way that is a blessing in disguise... Khushi can move on with her life... turn a new leaf and leave her past behind... what I would like to see is ASR fighting a silent battle to prove Khsuhi's innocence...

I also don't know if Khushi is moving out permanently.. there was talk of her taking a 4 day leave of absence... so this may be to compensate the disappearance from the serial... so I would not get overly happy about her departure... But soon I would want both sisters to stage a walkout... let the Raizada boys handle the two hysteric ladies - Maami and ANjali

Well the reason being cited is Buaji is pregnant so khushi is going to take care of her. Looking at the video Khushi was crying and Arnav was almost snatching the bag from her hands to put in the car I guess. Doesn't look good. Looks like they'll  have a fight on Monday or ASR might be upset that his Di is upset making khushi upset in the process.

Remember the dialogue when he walks into PI's room after his marriage and says "how long this drama will go on". I really want him to say sth. like that to his Di and go back to his room and woo khushi. The poor girl was embarrassed and ASR better not make her feel guilty either with his words or actions. 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Which video? Was a new promo aired today? I just read an article about Khushi leaving RM..

oh boy, by the sounds of it, we could probably expect some fireworks next week.. I hope it won't be like last week where ASR shifts the  blame on Khushi ..  Khsuhi has become Raizadas pet peeve...Despite of Khushi staying clear of Anlali, the latter seems to be only thinking of her..

We may not know the circumstances which prompted khushi to leave RM but I am glad Khushi is moving away.. It's about time she gained some respect and dignity.. she does not have to stomach all the  ill treatment in that house... I hope Buaji will start protecting her darling Sanka Devi from Anjali Devi ROFL

I saw a video but surely it's not a promo. let me find the link and post it here

LadyLaLa

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Back then he wasnt so famous lovie, I think the last one he did was LA Confidendial but I had liked him long back...he is so bloody humble and polite...honestly he was with his wife but he kept signing the autographs and answered all the questions...i was very giddy and silly back  then...so i just smiled and was holding his hand and he politely asked me that do i plan to do this all day???hahahahaaa...but yeah a good guy...

Yeah lets kill her...if I am around i will hold her and you can shoot her, deal? i cannot stand that moronic sad excuse of a female

You actually got to hold his hand?? & He asked you if you were planing to do this all day? Aw. That's so sweet! I've got a new found respect for that guy. 
And Yeahh Deal...Lets find Rocky & Shyam and make them a part of our plan as well, i'm sure Shyam would love having a shot at killing his wife ROFL

evenjleena28

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hiya Manju,La and Raina ...Hug

How are you lovies??? so what is happening harvard is going with khushi or is clinging to his willow??

Heyyy Vibhaaa , How's it going? Smile

Well currently I'm burning my brain cells thinking as to what Arnav's gonna do. And judging from previous similar examples its only obvious that much to our disappointment,  Arnav Singh Raizada will stand by his sister once again. 

Hi Vibha, sorry missed your post darling..

Hug  In a way that is a blessing in disguise... Khushi can move on with her life... turn a new leaf and leave her past behind... what I would like to see is ASR fighting a silent battle to prove Khsuhi's innocence...

I also don't know if Khushi is moving out permanently.. there was talk of her taking a 4 day leave of absence... so this may be to compensate the disappearance from the serial... so I would not get overly happy about her departure... But soon I would want both sisters to stage a walkout... let the Raizada boys handle the two hysteric ladies - Maami and ANjali

Well the reason being cited is Buaji is pregnant so khushi is going to take care of her. Looking at the video Khushi was crying and Arnav was almost snatching the bag from her hands to put in the car I guess. Doesn't look good. Looks like they'll  have a fight on Monday or ASR might be upset that his Di is upset making khushi upset in the process.

Remember the dialogue when he walks into PI's room after his marriage and says "how long this drama will go on". I really want him to say sth. like that to his Di and go back to his room and woo khushi. The poor girl was embarrassed and ASR better not make her feel guilty either with his words or actions. 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Which video? Was a new promo aired today? I just read an article about Khushi leaving RM..

oh boy, by the sounds of it, we could probably expect some fireworks next week.. I hope it won't be like last week where ASR shifts the  blame on Khushi ..  Khsuhi has become Raizadas pet peeve...Despite of Khushi staying clear of Anlali, the latter seems to be only thinking of her..

We may not know the circumstances which prompted khushi to leave RM but I am glad Khushi is moving away.. It's about time she gained some respect and dignity.. she does not have to stomach all the  ill treatment in that house... I hope Buaji will start protecting her darling Sanka Devi from Anjali Devi ROFL

I saw a video but surely it's not a promo. let me find the link and post it here

here it is..

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

You actually got to hold his hand?? & He asked you if you were planing to do this all day? Aw. That's so sweet! I've got a new found respect for that guy. 
And Yeahh Deal...Lets find Rocky & Shyam and make them a part of our plan as well, i'm sure Shyam would love having a shot at killing his wife ROFL

Yeah and you know back then digital camera's were new and those portable CD players remember? so i took that and asked my sister to take a picture and she goes Vibha this is CD player it doesnt take pictures...then she took a picture from her mobile, i purchased her phone...yeah i was just an idiot back then honestly...met him at a cafe in Manly Beach...

Actually I will take shyam and you can have rocky and we can work in teams??ROFL i have always fancied shyam...abhaas looks hot as

rainaM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index