Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 33)

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

hi ashu..ladylala
if this is old interview..then why they r selling as newConfused..i have not watch though and not interested in that poojali at all

Shastra

Old wine in new bottle

Hello HiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Watched Doly's interview.

Anjali is a perfect sister,perfect wife,perfect daughter.Shocked

I was not sure of taking up the role.Many interesting projects were coming on my way.(Then why did not you take those roles?)Sleepy

Anjali is the parallel lead.LOL(Neither you are a parallel lead nor a parallel villain.People fast forward your scenes).

I have very good chemistry with Barun.(Sapna Dekhna Koi Tum Se Sikhe).ROFL

Everything between me and Barun is just spontaneous.He just hugs me and I often pull his cheeks.(Girl do you know the difference between a husband and a brother?)Angry

I never liked Anjali's character.But now my blood boils when I see her.And more than the character it is because of the actress.
Wish she left the show.

ROFL

LOL u know the funny thing is that  this interview is when IPK was just 3 months old and its been circulating the wrong time when already members are not liking Anjali's character of late 

u sure ashu...

She is talking about Lalit sir , now are we talking about the same interview???

I watched one which she says about Lalit Sir 
and that one is pretty old

DiamondLife

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

I was not sure of taking up the role.Many interesting projects were coming on my way.(Then why did not you take those roles?)Sleepy

Anjali is the parallel lead.LOL(Neither you are a parallel lead nor a parallel villain.People fast forward your scenes).

Everything between me and Barun is just spontaneous.He just hugs me and I often pull his cheeks.(Girl do you know the difference between a husband and a brother?)Angry

I never liked Anjali's character.But now my blood boils when I see her.And more than the character it is because of the actress.
Wish she left the show.

ROFL

LOL u know the funny thing is that  this interview is when IPK was just 3 months old and its been circulating the wrong time when already members are not liking Anjali's character of late 

u sure ashu...

Yes.This interview was taken on September 2011.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95DiamondLife

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Wish she left the show.

ROFL

u sure ashu...

Yes.This interview was taken on September 2011.

Well to be honest I don't blame her here as this was what was narrated to her at that time when she signed up, and since then the CV's have been changing the story line and she almost disappeared from the story hence she put her foot down and demanded what she was promised., but bu then the CV's had destroyed her character to point of no return and they are actually damaging it more.

They could have given her what was promised to her retaining her character in tact.  
In this bargain now Sanaya looks like supporting actress and her screen space is divided by the entire Raizada's and their stupidity.  
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Ashu..its not about screen time..but daljeet role needs to have that power to grab audience..her acting as wife and sister is same...she is acting same as she is acting with her husband..audience r misunderstanding ...
i am in the minority who never liked her acting from the beginning..there is not much variation in her role..anyone can play it..i said the same thing when she was threatening PH to leave..i told they can get better anjali. they r quiet few great faces who can do this honour.

This track has no great script...the way she told "chote tumhe pyar ho gaya hai.."..why she is acting like she never knew this??? all these dialogues dont make sense..and by such shoddy script..increasing screen time will not buy her sympathy..
she went for abortion..thats was the biggest minus point for me to loose sympathy esp character like anji..

She is not connecting with audience..
sorry..i am still not over with my ranting..

Edited by Shastradhari - 21 July 2012 at 5:40pm

serialjunkie

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Ashu..its not about screen time..but daljeet role needs to have that power to grab audience..her acting as wife and sister is same...she is acting same as she is acting with her husband..audience r misunderstanding ...
i am in the minority who never liked her acting from the beginning..there is not much variation in her role..anyone can play it..i said the same thing when she was threatening PH to leave..i told they can get better anjali. they r quiet few great faces who can do this honour.

This track has no great script...the way she told "chote tumhe pyar ho gaya hai.."..why she is acting like she never knew this??? all these dialogues dont make sense..and by such shoddy script..increasing screen time will not buy her sympathy..
she went for abortion..thats was the biggest minus point for me to loose sympathy esp character like anji..

She is not connecting with audience..
sorry..i am still not over with my ranting..

The actress has no screen presence.
The role is not powerful.
She is a selfish,manipulative woman.But the CVs are trying to show her as some Goddess.If they show her as a negative character then people would have accepted her.
They are trying to force her on us.

DiamondLife

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Vibs

Are we back dancing and kicking??? leg on the mend complete??

Hiya AshHug

Darling leg is all good now but ended up reversing in the neighbours garage...car that is so that is a write off now...oh well needed another one
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

True..
No man would fancy living with a woman who depends on her brother more then her husband, it hurts their man ego i guess. Anyways true, A visit to a Psychiatrist is due!

I only fast during Ramadan. A month of fasting is enough to keep my faith and my figure intact ! LOL

She needs to be admitted for a long long long long time, heck just admit her and throw away the key...you know I was watching The Silence of the Lamb yesterday and there was this thing that Sir Anthony Hopkins said..."Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence"..and I thought who knows willow may be abused but then I realised that that part could be associated with Harvard too...very disturbed childhood these two had for sure

rainaM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index