India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 3)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Did you hear the news lovie that Khushi is leaving and apprently Arnav is accompanying her????I dont know about the new story now???what happens to PI then??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoAmazingAmyenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Did you hear the news lovie that Khushi is leaving and apprently Arnav is accompanying her????I dont know about the new story now???what happens to PI then??

What do you mean darling?

Khushi is going where? 

To Gupta's house?

That is the best news I have heard in a long time, at least they can breathe in peace if nothing else!

evenjleena28JaponicaAmazingAmyenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Khushi is going where? 

To Gupta's house?

That is the best news I have heard in a long time, at least they can breathe in peace if nothing else!

Yes lovie there is a segment where she is leaving and I cheered, she needs to go that house is madhouse...if arnav goes with her very good but if he doesnt go with her then i am going to tell khushi to dump him and marry NK...australia is funWink

JaponicaDrwhoAmazingAmyenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

This is my state of my lovie, I posted this on someone's else thread but it echoes my sentiments:

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?
I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...
Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...
And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???
And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing
I do not compute nor comprehend this ridiculous farce I am afraid
Phantom pregnancy maybe?
Lied to get her own way?
Manipulated her husband as she is manipulating her brother and her family?
They are dancing to her every whim and demand

Terminally ill patients have shown alot more courage, fortitude and forebearance
Please do not compare this rather silly specimen with such genuinely courageous people
Her brother is an independent human being who if these rather foolish family were to pause for thought realise they are dependent on him and his income

evenjleena28JaponicaDrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigma17

A new dawn and a new dawn my beauties. Its a glorious morning here with the sun shining and ahead of me lies my  belated birthday celebrations this evening.I am full of anticipation and excitement as I shall be showered with alot of love and affection from my loved ones. I shan't be thinking of you my beauties...for once...and for that you will have to forgive me but nevertheless embrace me in your thoughts and hearts and air your views once again

So my beautiful ones how are you feeling this fine Saturday. Feeling better and relaxed having had a platform to vent/ rant and pontificate to your hearts content?
A good sleep had by one and all I do hope
The previous thread has been closed which I am pretty sure you have noticed

An old saying comes to mind,my beauties,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is the present
And that is why its known as a gift

So my dear beauties shall we take note and adhere to this wonderful phrase and give it an all  important creedence by starting afresh, forging  ahead  beginning our day and our weekend to once again rise and pontificate to our heart's content?
Do this one thing for me and you will no doubt be celebrating my birthday with me

So my beauties
Take it way and once again
The platform is all yours
Carpe diem

Annie, A very Good Morning to you an all other lovelies!

It is indeed a lovely day, and a new dawn...

Have a Lovely Birthday Bash dear and leave the forum rightly aside.

I have only one last thing to say,

Even Copernicus was told to shut up when he stated that the Earth revolved around the sun.

Silencing people does not change the facts!

We will fight on...albeit change strategy...
Good morning Manju darling

Love it when the day dawns with the sun shining and the birds tweeting in the garden
Bliss especially when its the weekend

Indeed enforced silencing does NOT change the unvarnished truth and brutal facts
Sweeping it under the carpet only hides the dirt for a period
It all will come out in the wash sooner or later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28JaponicaDrwho

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

I do not compute nor comprehend this ridiculous farce I am afraid
Phantom pregnancy maybe?
Lied to get her own way?
Manipulated her husband as she is manipulating her brother and her family?
They are dancing to her every whim and demand

Terminally ill patients have shown alot more courage, fortitude and forebearance
Please do not compare this rather silly specimen with such genuinely courageous people
Her brother is an independent human being who if these rather foolish family were to pause for thought realise they are dependent on him and his income

This is what I am thinking too that she is lying because 7months and no bump...oh yeah makes sense... I mean the whole her being a nancy is because she is preggers but is she really?

I know lovie terminally ill patients have more courage than this ninny here...she is upset then she can leave the home cant she???she is an adult but she wants her hubby to mooch off bro's money...no wonder she was upset about the will...i think they should have kept shyam in the show for her ...now she keeps touching her brother which is so vile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Khushi is going where? 

To Gupta's house?

Yes lovie there is a segment where she is leaving and I cheered, she needs to go that house is madhouse...if arnav goes with her very good but if he doesnt go with her then i am going to tell khushi to dump him and marry NK...australia is funWink

I support that, although in my heart I have always rooted for Arnav and Khushi, but if he continues to cling to his vile di, then Khushi you have my blessings... At least NK believed you implicitly and he is as romantic as they come...You will have the time of your life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

luvuarnav Groupbie
luvuarnav
luvuarnav

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvuarnav

Here's wishing you a very very happy birthday Annie and a much happier year ahead...I'm positive you'll make it a good one...

Aaah...weekend..!!! Promises of good food, good times spent at home with family, especially my dog...good wine..and Dark Knight Rises...

Had a great mid-week escape to Sula Vineyards...200 kms off Mumbai, for a treat in the lap of nature..Back rejuvenated...

Have a great day...!!!

-luvuarnav-

A very good day to you all the way to Mumbai all the way from the UKSmile
Thank you for your good wishes

Weekends are just for that, family, friends, good food and good company
Is that a picture of your dog?
I miss my two
Had two chocolate labradors...brothers they were
Gorgeous, loving and such bundles of fun

Sula Vineyards? Seriously? I wasn't aware there were vineyards in India
Forgive my ignorance
I must look it up online

Have a wonderful weekend

No, thats not the picture of my dog...this is just one of those that I picked from the options given in the settings..
Mine is a two-and-half-year-old german shephard...highly pampered and the love of my life..
Yes, there is a vineyard here owned by Sula, biggest wine-makers of India. They have around 1200 acres of vine fields.. You can look-up for Sula vineyards...If you ever make a trip to Mumbai, Pune or Nasik, you can definitely make a stop-over at Sula..They have an in-house resort (not very big, only 20 rooms) and there's no human habitation for miles around the resort...which looks over a huge pond, open fields and mountains. Add to that the perfect monsoon weather and its a bliss..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index