A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 26)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya Manju,La and Raina ...Hug

How are you lovies??? so what is happening harvard is going with khushi or is clinging to his willow??

Heyyy Vibhaaa , How's it going? Smile

Well currently I'm burning my brain cells thinking as to what Arnav's gonna do. And judging from previous similar examples its only obvious that much to our disappointment,  Arnav Singh Raizada will stand by his sister once again. 

Hi Vibha, sorry missed your post darling..

Hug  In a way that is a blessing in disguise... Khushi can move on with her life... turn a new leaf and leave her past behind... what I would like to see is ASR fighting a silent battle to prove Khsuhi's innocence...

I also don't know if Khushi is moving out permanently.. there was talk of her taking a 4 day leave of absence... so this may be to compensate the disappearance from the serial... so I would not get overly happy about her departure... But soon I would want both sisters to stage a walkout... let the Raizada boys handle the two hysteric ladies - Maami and ANjali

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoAsh95evenjleena28sbk2

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

How are you lovies??? so what is happening harvard is going with khushi or is clinging to his willow??

Well currently I'm burning my brain cells thinking as to what Arnav's gonna do. And judging from previous similar examples its only obvious that much to our disappointment,  Arnav Singh Raizada will stand by his sister once again. 

Am good lovie and you my love??

So he is staying back then???you know he so doesnt deserve her, she should not come back!!!!Angry why cant they both go together???why is he staying back??is that confirmed though???

Vibha dear,

Do you have any doubt that he is the greatest brother in human history!!

His name will entered in books along with greats like Majnu, Farhad, Romeo,

Only difference being the fellow will die for his sister! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMevenjleena28LadyLaLa

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hug  In a way that is a blessing in disguise... Khushi can move on with her life... turn a new leaf and leave her past behind... what I would like to see is ASR fighting a silent battle to prove Khsuhi's innocence...

I also don't know if Khushi is moving out permanently.. there was talk of her taking a 4 day leave of absence... so this may be to compensate the disappearance from the serial... so I would not get overly happy about her departure... But soon I would want both sisters to stage a walkout... let the Raizada boys handle the two hysteric ladies - Maami and ANjali

No worries hun its all goodHug

But I hope he doesnt let her go by being angry...I am sick of this hate hate hate now...where is the darn love story???we get 5minutes of love and 1week of hate...i dont even feel like watching it now...

Do you think ASR will do anything??I mean lovie he didnt do anything to find out about shyam's truth and same with who kidnapped him it was all khushi's doing...but i am glad she is out...if he is angry then i dont want her coming back at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoLadyLaLa

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Am good lovie and you my love??

So he is staying back then???you know he so doesnt deserve her, she should not come back!!!!Angry why cant they both go together???why is he staying back??is that confirmed though???

I'm good just starving atm..still got 3 hours to go! -sighs-

I dont know whether its confirmed yet , I'm just assuming. Anyways So true!  Khushi deserves a man who'll stand up for her honor not see it  getting crumpled under someone's feet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
Hug and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!

Hi Raina  nice to meet you... I am Lavanya...

Knowing ASR he will feel terribly guilty for falling in love with his wife...  I think Anjali will only smile when both the Gupta sisters have left RM... Good for them and good for the Gupta sisters.. who wants such Moma's boys anyway...
they can fly a kite for all I care... 

No doubt about that, I've said it earlier and i'm gonna say it again Anjali is an attention w***re. The womans got histrionic personality disorder & she wont rest with her crying until all the Raizada's leave all their day's work and camp outside her room to make sure she's ok. PERIOD.

. I truly wonder why the thought of getting her some medical help has not crossed the minds of the Raizadas... Instead they are dancing to her whims and fancies...

If she believes her husband could not have harmed them, why did she not walk out with him? Someone please find the whereabouts of Shyam and send the lady to him... 
He and his darling wife can decide where and how they are going to raise their child and let others enjoy their lives..

Exactly, Her symptoms of pregnancy are far from normal and anyone who has ever born a child or even dealt with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure she's not the first Raizada woman to get pregnant then why the hell aren't they considering admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for that matter. Infact considering how bloody rich they are they could even hire a full time gyno to be at her service 24/7 but no, theey're just gonna assume that Anjali's sane.

"If she believes her husband could not have harmed them, why did she not walk out with him?" 
This very question has been nagging me ever since Shyam left, If that woman blieved her husband's sanity then why in the world did she let her brother insult him like that, whhy didn't she stand up for her husband's honor? If her faith in her husband was as strong as she claims she should've left they day he was kicked out.

Agree... for a lady who is always mouthing dialogues about culture, traditions and love, she should know that after marriage a daughter's place is her husband's house... 

The problem is the entire Raizada clan worships the ground she walks.. that's has given her false ideas about herself..

truly she is a guest in her brother's house.. she cannot dictate to her bro how he should conduct his life with his wife.. height of cheek I must say... I am surprised that the PH is dishing out such themes to us in 21st century !!!

True, next thing we know is, She's gonna ask Arnav to move out of his room & give it to her unborn child! 

Raina,

That might still be preferable!

She might ask him to move IN with her and her unborn child so that he can sit and hold her hands 24/7!Dead
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

[QUOTE=evenjleena28][QUOTE=dmgloverforever]

ROFLROFL True & the sister will then live in RM happily ever after  with her snake of a husband and her imaginary children.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

No worries hun its all goodHug

But I hope he doesnt let her go by being angry...I am sick of this hate hate hate now...where is the darn love story???we get 5minutes of love and 1week of hate...i dont even feel like watching it now...

Do you think ASR will do anything??I mean lovie he didnt do anything to find out about shyam's truth and same with who kidnapped him it was all khushi's doing...but i am glad she is out...if he is angry then i dont want her coming back at all

I hate to say this.. but I had predicted this... I did say that the PH will show us a few romantic scenes and we too will be happy to see more of ArShi and when we are all happy and contended, they will pull the carpet under our feet by showing another separation track...

What' s unbelievable will be ASR professing his love for his sister and promising that she will always remain first priority even if he becomes a father..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 21 July 2012 at 3:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Vibha dear,

Do you have any doubt that he is the greatest brother in human history!!

ManjuHug

Oh yeah how can I forget that lovie, along with the greats of the lovers, put Harvard boy in the list...he who shall not be named died for his sister whom shall not be named either...not because they were great but because no one cares...

Putrid and vile is what comes to mind...wait lovie whilst i go and get acquainted with my bowl againShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index