Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 24)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
Hug and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

La darlingHug

You are a sweetheart with the sweetest spleen!

HIya Manju my sweetie Hug  Thank you for the lovely complements... 

So are we looking forward for Monday's episode to see how ASR reacts? I think it won't be a big surprise if ASR apologises for falling in love and neglecting Anjali and will promise Anjali that she will always remain his first priority and that will never change even if he becomes a father... such is the brother and sister devotion..

I wish Anjali could also make such tall claims to ASR ... Did she not get carried away by her love for Shyam? Isnt she now fighting with ASR because of her love for Shyam? So what is wrong if ASR romances his wife?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!

Hi Raina  nice to meet you... I am Lavanya...

Knowing ASR he will feel terribly guilty for falling in love with his wife...  I think Anjali will only smile when both the Gupta sisters have left RM... Good for them and good for the Gupta sisters.. who wants such Moma's boys anyway...
they can fly a kite for all I care... 

No doubt about that, I've said it earlier and i'm gonna say it again Anjali is an attention w***re. The womans got histrionic personality disorder & she wont rest with her crying until all the Raizada's leave all their day's work and camp outside her room to make sure she's ok. PERIOD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Each one of them is peculiar in their own way and getting steadily worse!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!

Moaning Myrtle's dictionary doesn't only lack door it lacks words like self esteem , self reliant, courageous , dauntless and the other of their kind & as for Arnav, as much as i love him, I really got aggravated when he let mami pass her usual snide remarks for Khushi infront of him. I mean He's the one who willingly embellished her way with roses, Khushi didn't ask for it so how in the world did he let Khushi get blamed for his actions!

Thanks for saying that!

I have been moaning about it myself! Before all this cheesy flirting what about being a bit assertive in your own house and insisting on some respect for your wife and stop people calling her phati sadi!

And he is the one who glared daggers at Garima when she slapped Khuhsi...

They have completely wreaked havoc with all characters!

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!

Hi Raina  nice to meet you... I am Lavanya...

Knowing ASR he will feel terribly guilty for falling in love with his wife...  I think Anjali will only smile when both the Gupta sisters have left RM... Good for them and good for the Gupta sisters.. who wants such Moma's boys anyway...
they can fly a kite for all I care... 

No doubt about that, I've said it earlier and i'm gonna say it again Anjali is an attention w***re. The womans got histrionic personality disorder & she wont rest with her crying until all the Raizada's leave all their day's work and camp outside her room to make sure she's ok. PERIOD.

. I truly wonder why the thought of getting her some medical help has not crossed the minds of the Raizadas... Instead they are dancing to her whims and fancies...

If she believes her husband could not have harmed them, why did she not walk out with him? Someone please find the whereabouts of Shyam and send the lady to him... 
He and his darling wife can decide where and how they are going to raise their child and let others enjoy their lives..

Drwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Each one of them is peculiar in their own way and getting steadily worse!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!

Moaning Myrtle's dictionary doesn't only lack door it lacks words like self esteem , self reliant, courageous , dauntless and the other of their kind & as for Arnav, as much as i love him, I really got aggravated when he let mami pass her usual snide remarks for Khushi infront of him. I mean He's the one who willingly embellished her way with roses, Khushi didn't ask for it so how in the world did he let Khushi get blamed for his actions!

Thanks for saying that!

I have been moaning about it myself! Before all this cheesy flirting what about being a bit assertive in your own house and insisting on some respect for your wife and stop people calling her phati sadi!

And he is the one who glared daggers at Garima when she slapped Khuhsi...

They have completely wreaked havoc with all characters!

Exactly.  He wants her to accept him as her 'husband" but does he really know what being a husband means? Is he aware that being married isn't only about romantic outings , roses and candles. Expensive gifts isn't the only thing a woman expects from her husband. A husband's suppose to defend his wife's honor onceee threatened. He's suppose to make sure she's respected But I'm sorry to say Arnav for now really isn't falling in that category.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awwwwwwwDrwhoAsh95

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Luv
La

La darlingHug

You are a sweetheart with the sweetest spleen!

HIya Manju my sweetie Hug  Thank you for the lovely complements... 

So are we looking forward for Monday's episode to see how ASR reacts? I think it won't be a big surprise if ASR apologises for falling in love and neglecting Anjali and will promise Anjali that she will always remain his first priority and that will never change even if he becomes a father... such is the brother and sister devotion..

I wish Anjali could also make such tall claims to ASR ... Did she not get carried away by her love for Shyam? Isnt she now fighting with ASR because of her love for Shyam? So what is wrong if ASR romances his wife?

Even Anjali's maker does not have the key to Anjali's mind! Whether she actually has a mind is anybody's guess! 

You are very right, that is exactly what will happen. He might even promise her not to become a father and prove himself the greatest brother in human history!!

LadyLaLa

awwwwwww Senior Member
awwwwwww
awwwwwww

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hey Happy birthday,Clap
i always read your post and mostly agree with them.
keep it up ,have a nice BD!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoAsh95

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awww

hey Happy birthday,Clap
i always read your post and mostly agree with them.
keep it up ,have a nice BD!

Thanks, on Annie's behalfSmile

And feel free to express your thoughts as wellSmile

Edited by Drwho - 21 July 2012 at 3:21pm

Ash95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index