Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 23)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
Hug and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

I remember her past interviews as well...the number of times she said 'Barun and I' should have given me a clear indication that this was to come - as if she wants to glow in the glory of his success...well Barun and Sanaya's success is because of  each other ...and someone just wants to steal some limelight...and that person is extremely thick skinned as even though she claims she is 'fragile like anjali' in real life ...she is actually a determined like a bull...rampaging anything that comes in her way...!!!!

Correct simile,

She is as delicate as a Bull in a China Shop!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Each one of them is peculiar in their own way and getting steadily worse!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!


 Sad this guy who earns the bread and butter for his ever growing family cannot find the space to call his own... everyone seems to be barging in and out as they please...

Both Maami & Anjali could benefit from a few lessons in etiquette..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by Mahi122

I remember her past interviews as well...the number of times she said 'Barun and I' should have given me a clear indication that this was to come - as if she wants to glow in the glory of his success...well Barun and Sanaya's success is because of  each other ...and someone just wants to steal some limelight...and that person is extremely thick skinned as even though she claims she is 'fragile like anjali' in real life ...she is actually a determined like a bull...rampaging anything that comes in her way...!!!!

I've always refrained from bashing any actors because they are basically doing their jobs, And as for her ,I've tried justifying her more then once in many threads. But now , i'm really starting to have doubts. Because Cvs seem so CONFUSED about the future track, almost as if they changed it. So i dont really know what to think of her now!

Heya Raina it is right? Nice chatting with you. Looks like my daughter woke up. Will catch up sometime tnite or tomorrow. 

Yea its Raina :) It was a pleasure talking to you too! :) I'm counting on having a lot more conversations. you really seem to get my drift. For now Bye dear & Give my love to your daughter, Oh how i love kids! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
Hug and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

La darlingHug

You are a sweetheart with the sweetest spleen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Annie!Hug

Hope you're having a blast!

Anjali is a hypocrite, but ASR's reaction on Monday is what counts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La Hug

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
Hug and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!



Hi Raina  nice to meet you... I am Lavanya...

Knowing ASR he will feel terribly guilty for falling in love with his wife...  I think Anjali will only smile when both the Gupta sisters have left RM... Good for them and good for the Gupta sisters.. who wants such Moma's boys anyway...
they can fly a kite for all I care... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Each one of them is peculiar in their own way and getting steadily worse!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!

Moaning Myrtle's dictionary doesn't only lack door it lacks words like self esteem , self reliant, courageous , dauntless and the other of their kind & as for Arnav, as much as i love him, I really got aggravated when he let mami pass her usual snide remarks for Khushi infront of him. I mean He's the one who willingly embellished her way with roses, Khushi didn't ask for it so how in the world did he let Khushi get blamed for his actions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index