India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 21)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Oh all are leaving and I just joined.. Will try to catch up sometime tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoAsh95

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Okay lovelies Bye from my end too.. Nice chatting with you ladies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Each one of them is peculiar in their own way and getting steadily worse!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMAsh95

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash95

Allright my lovely homies bye for now, its time to open our fast

catch you all later

Hug

Ahh , lucky you. I Still got  4 hours to go!

we in UK so its almost 19 hours of fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Greetings everyone! 

With the Raizada's growing peculiarity and Gupta's sister abating self esteem, The show has really lost all its charm, at least for me & Its a pity, coz i actually had a lot of expectations from IPK! smh.

Very well said!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Ash95Drwho

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Allright my lovely homies bye for now, its time to open our fast

catch you all later

Hug

Ahh , lucky you. I Still got  4 hours to go!

we in UK so its almost 19 hours of fast

In US its almost 16.5 hours, but 19? God! You guys have alotta patience.

Ash95

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Greetings everyone! 

Very well said!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Seeing the bonding between Khushi and mami I actually had high hopes. I thought she'll be the one to support khushi and tell ASR what khushi did to save him. I actually thought she's the one amongst the raizada clowns who had a brain. what a disappointment. 

Ash95

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Greetings everyone! 

Very well said!

Raizada Ward of Weirdos.

Seeing the bonding between Khushi and mami I actually had high hopes. I thought she'll be the one to support khushi and tell ASR what khushi did to save him. I actually thought she's the one amongst the raizada clowns who had a brain. what a disappointment. 

You can surely say that again! I for once though Mami will finally get along with the Gupta sisters & quite frankly i was really looking forward to it but unfortunately we're not lucky enough & i blame all the mixed up characterization on CVs.
Mami actually appreciated how much khushi loves Arnav during the kidnapping track not just once but at many occasions. She saw how Khushi risked her own life to save Arnav's, she saw how distressed Khushi was without Arnav, so how in the world did she assume that Khushi is the real culprit & actually tried to woo shyam!

Ash95Drwho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index