Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 101)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsAkanksha-CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

If anyone is still here...
Who laughed at the peck on the cheek?
I laughed so hard my roommate got scared. 
It was just so hilarious...(not at all heart stopping btw)
She's his wife and he pecks on her cheeks LOL...

I just snorted out loud, but then started laughing at Anjlai's missing baby bump. She should be at least 7 months right now and even if the baby is small, she should have some kind of BB.
what the hell? what kind of a blooper is this. are these CVs this brainless?

The fact is the CVs have made IPK a 'mazaak'; hum toh bas uda rahein hai...phurr...phurr...phurrLOL

I am simply ecstatic today! Yippee, my inner devil is doing a merry little dance! 

Ask me why Big smile... They didn't show any scenes with Arnav and  PI in the same shot!!!

I can tolerate any other crap they throw at me as long as they keep hottie away from PI! I have become that desperate!

Hello and Good evening ladies!

zenjoeMahi122SeerialLoopsAkanksha-StormChaser

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoops

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

I just snorted out loud, but then started laughing at Anjlai's missing baby bump. She should be at least 7 months right now and even if the baby is small, she should have some kind of BB.

The fact is the CVs have made IPK a 'mazaak'; hum toh bas uda rahein hai...phurr...phurr...phurrLOL

I am simply ecstatic today! Yippee, my inner devil is doing a merry little dance! 

Ask me why Big smile... They didn't show any scenes with Arnav and  PI in the same shot!!!

I can tolerate any other crap they throw at me as long as they keep hottie away from PI! I have become that desperate!

Manju our residential Doc, Hug

Can a woman at least 7 months into the pregnancy not sport a baby bump? do you know of any such cases?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsAkanksha-

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

ROFL TRPs were 2.6! 

I'm ecstatic...I said all week that if the writers were going to focus on Arnav-Anjali and continue to disrespect Khushi, I wanted the show to tank. And it tanked badly.

I purposely didn't watch it on Star Plus last week. If it helps in the long run, I will continue to not watch the show until they get back on track...far, far away from Didi Ki Saut.

The kidnapping track when the story wasn't moving AT ALL and the male lead was absent fetched the same/better TRPs. Try to make sense of that. People preferred to see Khushi and Shyam scenes, over Anjali and her brother. At least the former two aren't related. 

Seeing today's TRPs, I commend Sanaya for how she carried the show and kept it in the top 10 during that 2 month period where Barun was away...amazing actress. Its a shame they are making her character inconsistent and hard to relate to these days, way to reward her for her hard work. I hope the TRPs continue to reflect how we feel about the way they are not showing justice for Khushi.

The focus last week was on Anjali. She can't hold the show together even with the entire cast present, what would she do if she had to carry the show alone for 2 months like Khushi did? GH still wanna imply Anjali is a lead over Khushi? Don't think so. 

GH, Daljeet, others are already backpedaling on their previous comments. They showed a lot of confidence in defending Anjali and DKS last week...what happened now?

ROFL

I apologize for this rather petty post but I know the wonderful people here don't judge. After a week of frustration with Anjali ruining every single episode of my favorite show, I can't contain my glee seeing the results.

Totally agree with your post.
I feel perfect planning and execution can only bring consistency in TRPs. Now a days our show's TRPs are like mood swings of a pregnant lady going up and downLOL
If you take DABH for instance, they planned the cooking competition way back in may and the related track is excuted now(here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11864-suraj-sandhya-flying-to-singapore.htm) unlike our show where track changes over night with demands of supporting actress and TRP mood swings. Unless CVs and PH learn this, nothing can be done. Also, TRPs should chase a show not the other way round. Only then, there will be consistency in the flow of the show and also in the characters.Smile

Mahi122DrwhoSeerialLoopsCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Manju our residential Doc, Hug

Can a woman at least 7 months into the pregnancy not sport a baby bump? do you know of any such cases?

It depends on what you are pregnant with! May be it is an air bubble?

Or may be it is like the Emperor's New Clothes, we will just have to 'imagine' it Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122SeerialLoopsAkanksha-StormChaser

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

We are shouting like hell, but everything is falling on deaf ears HIru. Now, ISS BIGGEST BLOOPER EVER KO KYA NAAM DOON???????Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDloveStormChaser

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Hi Manju...how are you...what did you think of the kiss today ??

I loved Khushi's acting today, she manages to make even mindless comedy meaningful!

The kiss was good, doobte ko tinke ka saharaBig smile, something is better than nothing! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Akanksha-CDloveStormChaser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index