Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 TRPs were 2.6! 

I'm ecstatic...I said all week that if the writers were going to focus on Arnav-Anjali and continue to disrespect Khushi, I wanted the show to tank. And it tanked badly.

I purposely didn't watch it on Star Plus last week. If it helps in the long run, I will continue to not watch the show until they get back on track...far, far away from Didi Ki Saut.

The kidnapping track when the story wasn't moving AT ALL and the male lead was absent fetched the same/better TRPs. Try to make sense of that. People preferred to see Khushi and Shyam scenes, over Anjali and her brother. At least the former two aren't related. 

Seeing today's TRPs, I commend Sanaya for how she carried the show and kept it in the top 10 during that 2 month period where Barun was away...amazing actress. Its a shame they are making her character inconsistent and hard to relate to these days, way to reward her for her hard work. I hope the TRPs continue to reflect how we feel about the way they are not showing justice for Khushi.

The focus last week was on Anjali. She can't hold the show together even with the entire cast present, what would she do if she had to carry the show alone for 2 months like Khushi did? GH still wanna imply Anjali is a lead over Khushi? Don't think so. 

GH, Daljeet, others are already backpedaling on their previous comments. They showed a lot of confidence in defending Anjali and DKS last week...what happened now?

🤣

I apologize for this rather petty post but I know the wonderful people here don't judge. After a week of frustration with Anjali ruining every single episode of my favorite show, I can't contain my glee seeing the results.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

🤣 TRPs were 2.6! 

I'm ecstatic...I said all week that if the writers were going to focus on Arnav-Anjali and continue to disrespect Khushi, I wanted the show to tank. And it tanked badly.

I purposely didn't watch it on Star Plus last week. If it helps in the long run, I will continue to not watch the show until they get back on track...far, far away from Didi Ki Saut.

The kidnapping track when the story wasn't moving AT ALL and the male lead was absent fetched the same/better TRPs. Try to make sense of that. People preferred to see Khushi and Shyam scenes, over Anjali and her brother. At least the former two aren't related. 

Seeing today's TRPs, I commend Sanaya for how she carried the show and kept it in the top 10 during that 2 month period where Barun was away...amazing actress. Its a shame they are making her character inconsistent and hard to relate to these days, way to reward her for her hard work. I hope the TRPs continue to reflect how we feel about the way they are not showing justice for Khushi.

The focus last week was on Anjali. She can't hold the show together even with the entire cast present, what would she do if she had to carry the show alone for 2 months like Khushi did? GH still wanna imply Anjali is a lead over Khushi? Don't think so. 

GH, Daljeet, others are already backpedaling on their previous comments. They showed a lot of confidence in defending Anjali and DKS last week...what happened now?

🤣

I apologize for this rather petty post but I know the wonderful people here don't judge. After a week of frustration with Anjali ruining every single episode of my favorite show, I can't contain my glee seeing the results.

very well said

im glad trps are 2.6 they deserve this to show us DKS out of the blue

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
You're an evil one  😆 But then so am I. I was positively ecstatic looking at the TRPs but having said that I hope the makers pull up their socks and get onto do some homework as to why this track is not working. Lets face it, whole of last year was a build up leading to this point- shyam's revelation (albeit done in a very shoddy and half hearted manner) and how Anjali would take the news of her cheating scum of a husband.

Dont get me wrong and think that I'm supporting this track but I always expected Anjali to behave in this manner. But the execution of it was beyond abysmal. That was why it didn't work. Coupled with no proper promotions and giving sudden overt prominence to a secondary character, it spelled disaster.

The female lead of the story aka Khushi was never properly given depth of feeling or character. It was always ASR. High time the makers concentrate on building up Khushi's character and give the viewres some insight as to why Khushi is as she is today.
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

🤣 TRPs were 2.6! 

🤣

Priyanka,
I will join you in this celebration.  I predicted the TRP to be 2.4  I am unhappy my prediction didnt come true, but I will take 2.6 and celebrate.

Yes people will think, this is being petty and being harsh or whatever.  I don't care.  This is the much needed discipline or timeout the CVs should feel for giving us unwatchable brother sister scenes.  I am sure, the CVs, even if they roll up their sleeves just one fold, this show will get better. 

So for those reasons, I am happy, with a 2.6 TRP.  Just like, getting a barely passing mark in a subject put the fear of parents wrath when i was a student, I hope, this put a fear of more audience wrath and helps IPKKND get back on track.

So,  I join you whether you like it or not.  :-)
Rgds

PS : And Hello To Hiru and Harshitha too.  Anyone else home?
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Harshi, Hiru and Sudha 🤗 Love your posts and agree completely with all your points. If it takes the TRPs to drop below 2.0 for the makers to get a reality check about what fans want to see (and what fans DON'T want to see), I'm all for it. The end justifies the means!
Evocative thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi loopy, hiru and all,

Watched today's epi??

Was totally disappointed with it. An absolute let down again. Event the peck on the cheek couldn't make it better for me. The story's not going anywhere except anjali's apparent rendezvous with the snake.
To top it all the inane comedy is getting on my nerves. It's repetitive and has no charm for me whatsoever🤢
CDlove thumbnail
Hey Sudha, Priyanka, Suma Harshi and everyone else,

About time Arnav realised the contract is over. Precap was the only consolation for today's episode.
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Episode aside, Gautam Hegde quit twitter- Best news by far 🤣
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Episode aside, Gautam Hegde quit twitter- Best news by far 🤣

shriya, I was reading his twitter page, why the hell is he answering to all the rude tweets? Can't he just ignor them? 😕
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CDlove

shriya, I was reading his twitter page, why the hell is he answering to all the rude tweets? Can't he just ignor them? 😕

There was this one person who said that how is his PR letting him tweet🤣 I'm laughing more after reading his tweets than the episode today.

Seriously Hiru, I don't know the guy personally but he seems to have his foot in his mouth. He maybe good/bad/ugly but the guy wouldn't know discretion if it was wrapped around a rock and chucked at his head.
Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago