Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread 😊 actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

What warning are you referring to sweetie? I just came on and didn't see any

its on page 85 dear..

DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Yep, Manju feelings are mutual.. For starters, rather than his lame attempts in making Khushi his wife, I would prefer to see him discuss the current status quo... he should talk about his marriage, tell her how he would like to make it permanent etc... he knows how much these things matter to Khushi...

agree La..rather then talking to himself he should talk out loud to her..
she is also no less..she talks to devi maiyyaπŸ˜† not buaji
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.

yeah that post also got warning but guess what much after our thread got whilst the members of that thread started the dirty game..
I am Manaal and its very nice to see u here in our home thread 😊

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really like this thread, everyone is really realistic here

Every time I come into this forum I see so many posts going crazy over the episode but when I see the episode actually I dont feel the excitement I should be feeling.
I feel that ever since Arnav came back to RM the passion is missing indeed, they keep going round the trees and showing the same thing over and over again.

Although the way Arnav cares for Khushi is sweet and I do feel awww, but I feel that a lot of the questions between them have been left unanswered.

The one thing that bugs me in particular is when Khushi keeps saying I don't have anything against ASR, but does she not remember her treatment she got from him.

The scene they did last thursday, even though it was hot, and all that rubbish I felt that the man handling was a bit much when he held her by neck, to be honest i am quite confused as to if I enjoyed that scene or not, I love Arnav's passion but sometimes his man handling scares me

The CVs need new ideas, they're just giving us back what they showed us 2 months ago, its like first Khushi was after Arnav and now Arnav is after Khushi

The only problem is that the CVs are reading what the teenag girls want, all romance and no sense so thats what is making this show go down hill
Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
@ Manju - God helps those who helps themselves.. so Khushi should start behaving practically... its about time she learnt from her mistakes.. there is no point in hiding facts from her own family...why should she do that? In any case Khushi still does not see ASR has harmed her.. in her head she is doing this for Anji's benefit.. this girl will soon be canonised ...mark my words  πŸ˜†

@Doc_Manal - Pg85, I never go beyond 4-5 pages... but will definitely check πŸ˜† Ta

Ah, got it you mean pg85 of this post.. πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

yeah that post also got warning but guess what much after our thread got whilst the members of that thread started the dirty game..
I am Manaal and its very nice to see u here in our home thread 😊

Oh, justice, justice, Where are you justice! 
Well, at least they got a warning,something is better then nothing.

Anyways, Its a pleasure meeting you Manal, how's it going?

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Oh, justice, justice, Where are you justice! 
Well, at least they got a warning,something is better then nothing.

Anyways, Its a pleasure meeting you Manal, how's it going?

Its going fine dear..😊 hope to see something positive in tomorrow's episode other than OTT comediesπŸ˜›

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh by the way my name is Megha πŸ˜Š
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnaavKhushi22

oh by the way my name is Megha πŸ˜Š

Hi Megha, its Lavanya here.. welcome to the thread