Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Annie, Manju, Ouma, Shweta, Shriya, and all others chatting away to glory.. A big hug from La ๐Ÿค—

Congratulations Manju ... you are now a dazzler... Aren't we proud of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

So how did you like the episode today...? I thought the CVs have a mental block and are wondering how to continue the story... thus they have now reverted back to comedy...

ASR reminding Khushi that she is wife is now becoming a bit tiring for me... I feel like telling him if she was, why did you put her through torture during the past 6 months... sort the MU between you and get on with your life... previously he was a man of a few words and more action ... now he is a man with more words and no action ๐Ÿ˜†

Everyone is behaving as if nothing has happened... they are in their little worlds doing their own thing without thinking about the future or what needs to be done to fix the current situation..

For instance take Khushi, how long can she stay in her mother's house..?. one day the truth is bound to come out... how long can she impersonate Buaji on the phone...? this is a bit silly...

Why has ASR and Khushi not told their families that what they have is a contract marriage (never heard of them before and don;t think they are legal either..)

Oh come on writers, you can do better than this... I am getting a bit tired of this here-we-go-around-the-mulberry-bush ... the story seems to be going in circles ...

When Akash bid good bye, I thought to myself great, now we have fewer people to focus on..

Good to see our Mother of Sorrows up and about... Looks like she only comes out to say bye bye (first to Khushi and now to Akash) ... she does not believe in saying Hello and Hi ... quite unlike Maami who is fast becoming  Virago...

Well, now that I have vented my spleen, I  will go read other posts...

Ciao
La
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
aww...congrats manju..๐Ÿฅณu r a dazzler..
love ur green-blue colour

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

Hello Raina
Relief source?๐Ÿ˜†
Have you read the warning?
Please do
Its a couple of pages away

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =P๐Ÿ˜‰

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =P๐Ÿ˜‰

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.

Raina , good question
That would be you and me both...puzzled hence my post to the DT

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Raina , Thanks I now officially have no life apart from IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Shastra, Thank you I feel rather special & I love blue green myself๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ La, thanks dear and you are right, the words are there but the intensity is not there, action is there but intention is not there, there is no magic! It is not fun any more, feels like a chore, like hoovering or washing up, you do it because you have got to!  

Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

Raina , good question
That would be you and me both...puzzled hence my post to the DT

Well, I'd sure like to see what they have to say now.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Hello again Annie LOL

Again..i'm lost.

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread ๐Ÿ˜Š actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

@ La, thanks dear and you are right, the words are there but the intensity is not there, action is there but intention is not there, there is no magic! It is not fun any more, feels like a chore, like hoovering or washing up, you do it because you have got to!  

Manju dear, I'm following in your footsteps. ๐Ÿ˜† Just 2274 posts to go...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

Yep, Manju feelings are mutual.. For starters, rather than his lame attempts in making Khushi his wife, I would prefer to see him discuss the current status quo... he should talk about his marriage, tell her how he would like to make it permanent etc... he knows how much these things matter to Khushi...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread ๐Ÿ˜Š actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

What warning are you referring to sweetie? I just came on and didn't see any