Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem - Page 58

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-enigma17

Must she?
Has she not done enough damage?
 Will I be having more intimate moments with my toilet bowl?

guess what another attention hogging attempt coz empty vessels sound much..
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All I can say is she must a second cousin to a rhinocerous
She surely must have a hide equivalent to one
She keeps coming back for more
Or is she justifying her sordidness by giving more interviews
She has only to read some of the IF threads to ascertain her level of so called 'popularity'
Once you have rolled around in filthy mud with your relatives WW you will always stink no matter how much you try and whitewash it, or yourself
There will be a distinct smell whenever you are around

🀣...true true...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Siri22

When chote said I married her for you Di and I never loved her. Wasn't the PI curious as to why? Why didn't she even ask what do you mean?Chote said I felt shyam and she and he stopped. And she doesn't prompt him to complete the sentence. Do you guys think she's starting to believe that Shyam is indeed a creep and khushi is not at fault? 

Oh please Siri are you serious?
This is the very same woman who never asked her brother how , why  or whatever the reason is for his kidnap
She never even asked if he was hurt. Was he okay?
That woman is selfish , self centred and odious to the point of no return
enigma17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Doc_Manaal

guess what another attention hogging attempt coz empty vessels sound much..

ManaalπŸ€—
Absolutely true
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh please Siri are you serious?
This is the very same woman who never asked her brother how , why  or whatever the reason is for his kidnap
She never even asked if he was hurt. Was he okay?
That woman is selfish , self centred and odious to the point of no return

I agree and my opinion doesn't change about her not even in the future when like everyone's predicting that she'll tell chote to remarry.

But I'm just wondering out loud as to why she did not even ask "What do you mean you married for my sake?" That was really odd.

Drwho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Doc_Manaal

Manju my soul sister 😊
His I love u di following his confession of love for khushi was the most puke-worthy incest scene this vile, demented Bro-Sis duo ever portrayed in this serial till now... YUK what was that,, lying on that Pest's lap, the pest clinging and smothering him with those kisses.🀒 yuk..
everytime Arnav-Anjali incest scenes makes me PUKE big time..
Anjali is the most conniving, manipulative, pathetically selfish and delusional character ever.. I never liked her in this serial, infact I hate her with all my guts..
And Arnav-Anjali  full force incest  interaction  was most most puke-worthy today.. Arnav was and is the biggest coward to even explain the truth to his unhealthy clingy sister..
his trying to pacify her left a bitter taste in my mouth.. And Anjali was as usual her in her clingy and sefish best avatar..
the over pampered delusional bimbo is only pacified for a while when she learnt ASR still now gives her priority.. Her relationship with Chhote with all her hands running over his cheeks was utter creepy and unhealthy..
I feel ASR will happily allow Anjali to be in their bed soon in between him and Khushi.. such sick is he..
and about that over-pampered pest's  dialogue to Khushi about breakfast made me wishing to slap that bimbo unconscious..what a loser AnJhalli is.. Pls transfer this pest to a bedlam..
I felt horribly sad for Khushi when the poor girl was suffocated with all the hurtings inwardly, not even able to share it.. I was seeing the scene of Khushi leaving RM with a lump in my throat and teary eyes..
Arnav needs a very big time grovelling and I hope this time Guptas give him a piece of their mind  and treat him like a shit which he actually is to destroy their daughter's life when he will try to woo her and resist his plan of re-marriage to Khushi...

That was my impression today...that he is a coward. Why else would he only speak to Khushi while she is asleep, he doesnt have the guts to look into her eyes!

As for Anjahli/Arnav there is nothing left to say, we have said it all. Whose brainchild are these scenes is what I wonder...

Drwho thumbnail

All I can say is she must a second cousin to a rhinocerous
She surely must have a hide equivalent to one
She keeps coming back for more
Or is she justifying her sordidness by giving more interviews
She has only to read some of the IF threads to ascertain her level of so called 'popularity'
Once you have rolled around in filthy mud with your relatives WW you will always stink no matter how much you try and whitewash it, or yourself
There will be a distinct smell whenever you are around

You are deadly darling!

Only you can be so caustic in such a funny way!  
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
It's really really really really really difficult to argue Anjali's case. In any case I did so that I could get some in sight into her character, alas I still hate her. I can defend her but I cannot like her. Why is that? Food for thought definitely.

Anyways good night ladies hope catch you all on another wonderful day. :)
Drwho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Firebolt

It's really really really really really difficult to argue Anjali's case. In any case I did so that I could get some in sight into her character, alas I still hate her. I can defend her but I cannot like her. Why is that? Food for thought definitely.

Anyways good night ladies hope catch you all on another wonderful day. :)

Good Night dear..

I was just going to come to your thread!
enigma17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Drwho

You are deadly darling!

Only you can be so caustic in such a funny way!  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†