A New Day...Carpe Diem - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Drwho

The audacity of this vile creature!

She is the guest or should I say pest in this house as the married daughter!

Khushi is the daughter in law, lawful wedded wife of the great man himself, which he admitted himself, the house is technically hers,  and the pest is inviting her to have breakfast in her own house! The way she said that dialogue as if she was swallowing a bitter pill! 

If it is possible to hate her even more,then I do! 

And Khushi the all sacrificing angel that she is, is happy that Di has spoken to her! Kis mitti ki bani ho Khushi?

The reason ANji asked Khushi to have breakfast was because she now knows that  Khushi is no threat to her.. She has been assured that Khsuhi cannot usurp the position and power she holds in the RM household... I found that a bit strange too...

this woman who was grieving her husband suddenly seems happy just because ASR said that she was his first priority... So her sulking for her husband was just a farce...

Originally posted by Drwho

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??😡 mad fellow!

The audacity of this vile creature!

She is the guest or should I say pest in this house as the married daughter!

Khushi is the daughter in law, lawful wedded wife of the great man himself, which he admitted himself, the house is technically hers,  and the pest is inviting her to have breakfast in her own house! The way she said that dialogue as if she was swallowing a bitter pill! 

If it is possible to hate her even more,then I do! 

And Khushi the all sacrificing angel that she is, is happy that Di has spoken to her! Kis mitti ki bani ho Khushi?

Manju my soul sister 😊
His I love u di following his confession of love for khushi was the most puke-worthy incest scene this vile, demented Bro-Sis duo ever portrayed in this serial till now... YUK what was that,, lying on that Pest's lap, the pest clinging and smothering him with those kisses.🤢 yuk..
everytime Arnav-Anjali incest scenes makes me PUKE big time..
Anjali is the most conniving, manipulative, pathetically selfish and delusional character ever.. I never liked her in this serial, infact I hate her with all my guts..
And Arnav-Anjali  full force incest  interaction  was most most puke-worthy today.. Arnav was and is the biggest coward to even explain the truth to his unhealthy clingy sister..
his trying to pacify her left a bitter taste in my mouth.. And Anjali was as usual her in her clingy and sefish best avatar..
the over pampered delusional bimbo is only pacified for a while when she learnt ASR still now gives her priority.. Her relationship with Chhote with all her hands running over his cheeks was utter creepy and unhealthy..
I feel ASR will happily allow Anjali to be in their bed soon in between him and Khushi.. such sick is he..
and about that over-pampered pest's  dialogue to Khushi about breakfast made me wishing to slap that bimbo unconscious..what a loser AnJhalli is.. Pls transfer this pest to a bedlam..
I felt horribly sad for Khushi when the poor girl was suffocated with all the hurtings inwardly, not even able to share it.. I was seeing the scene of Khushi leaving RM with a lump in my throat and teary eyes..
Arnav needs a very big time grovelling and I hope this time Guptas give him a piece of their mind  and treat him like a shit which he actually is to destroy their daughter's life when he will try to woo her and resist his plan of re-marriage to Khushi...

I actually made a post about this whole Anjali is numero uno thing.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3111160

I would love all your opinions on my take. :)

in fact if you have contridicting opinions, I would love it even more. Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago
omg...there is a new DB interview in the offing - ðŸ¤£...anyone interested ??

Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mahi122

Where is it?
Originally posted by Siri22

Where is it?

http://www.indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=379&t=35902

Must she?
Has she not done enough damage?
 Will I be having more intimate moments with my toilet bowl?
When chote said I married her for you Di and I never loved her. Wasn't the PI curious as to why? Why didn't she even ask what do you mean?Chote said I felt shyam and she and he stopped. And she doesn't prompt him to complete the sentence. Do you guys think she's starting to believe that Shyam is indeed a creep and khushi is not at fault? 
Originally posted by enigma17

Must she?
Has she not done enough damage?
 Will I be having more intimate moments with my toilet bowl?

so agree with you my friend - like, I mean, I don't have words, It's like someone has blinkers on and cannot see anything happening around them...I find it funny that she gave another interview, like the last one was'nt enough to make viewers fall completely in love with her...

so agree with you my friend - like, I mean, I don't have words, It's like someone has blinkers on and cannot see anything happening around them...I find it funny that she gave another interview, like the last one was'nt enough to make viewers fall completely in love with her...
All I can say is she must a second cousin to a rhinocerous
She surely must have a hide equivalent to one
She keeps coming back for more
Or is she justifying her sordidness by giving more interviews
She has only to read some of the IF threads to ascertain her level of so called 'popularity'
Once you have rolled around in filthy mud with your relatives WW you will always stink no matter how much you try and whitewash it, or yourself
There will be a distinct smell whenever you are around