Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi122

I remember her past interviews as well...the number of times she said 'Barun and I' should have given me a clear indication that this was to come - as if she wants to glow in the glory of his success...well Barun and Sanaya's success is because of  each other ...and someone just wants to steal some limelight...and that person is extremely thick skinned as even though she claims she is 'fragile like anjali' in real life ...she is actually a determined like a bull...rampaging anything that comes in her way...!!!!

I've always refrained from bashing any actors because they are basically doing their jobs, And as for her ,I've advocated for her more then once in many threads. But now , i'm really starting to have doubts. Because Cvs seem so CONFUSED about the current track, almost as if they changed it & we all know who was demanding "CHANGE". So i dont really know what to say.
Edited by dmgloverforever - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La ðŸ¤—

Enjoy your Birthday party Annie...
🤗 and thank you for our new home...

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

I've always refrained from bashing any actors because they are basically doing their jobs, And as for her ,I've tried justifying her more then once in many threads. But now , i'm really starting to have doubts. Because Cvs seem so CONFUSED about the future track, almost as if they changed it. So i dont really know what to think of her now!

Heya Raina it is right? Nice chatting with you. Looks like my daughter woke up. Will catch up sometime tnite or tomorrow. 
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Thank you & I completely agree, instead of getting better the story along the characters is going from bad to worse! The CVs seem to have trouble focusing on all the characters at the same time. When they try to work on growth of one character they completely avoid the others like the plague!
Mamiji and Akash are a great example of their wrong doings!
Their characters, especially mamiji's was really improving for the better during the kidnapping track but in order to focus on Anjali more they completely disregarded mami's character.

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Just caught up with some of the pages.

Annie - Wish you a very Happy B'day. Thanks for providing me this platform to constructively criticize.
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Hi Annie and all the lovely ladies who are enjoying our new home... a big hug from La ðŸ¤—

What can I say... I have vented my spleen yesterday and am now waiting to see how ASR reacts to Anjali's last statement.

Luv
La

Hey la! Raina here :)
How's it going? I'm as a matter of fact really looking forward to Arnav's reaction too though my expectations are not very high because its his "Di" we're talking about. All his harsh judgement are only reserved for Khushi whereas Di always gets away with her ranting!

Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

I remember her past interviews as well...the number of times she said 'Barun and I' should have given me a clear indication that this was to come - as if she wants to glow in the glory of his success...well Barun and Sanaya's success is because of  each other ...and someone just wants to steal some limelight...and that person is extremely thick skinned as even though she claims she is 'fragile like anjali' in real life ...she is actually a determined like a bull...rampaging anything that comes in her way...!!!!

Correct simile,

She is as delicate as a Bull in a China Shop!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Drwho

Even ASR,  who is probably the sanest among them currently!

Even if he did want to romance his wife, he spread a carpet of rose petals in the lounge, for the world and their wife to see! Could he not do it in their room? 

Not that it would have made much difference! Moaning Myrtle's dictionary does not have the word doors!

Sad this guy who earns the bread and butter for his ever growing family cannot find the space to call his own... everyone seems to be barging in and out as they please...

Both Maami & Anjali could benefit from a few lessons in etiquette..
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Heya Raina it is right? Nice chatting with you. Looks like my daughter woke up. Will catch up sometime tnite or tomorrow. 

Yea its Raina :) It was a pleasure talking to you too! :) I'm counting on having a lot more conversations. you really seem to get my drift. For now Bye dear & Give my love to your daughter, Oh how i love kids! :D
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Luv
La

La darling🤗

You are a sweetheart with the sweetest spleen!