Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arhi-sarun-fan

This is the first time I'm posting here. Happy birthday 😃

Welcome & Thanks on behalf of Annie (Enigma)

Hope this is not the last time you post here! Please drop in anytime with your thoughts!
nature-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Welcome & Thanks on behalf of Annie (Enigma)</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hope this is not the last time you post here! Please drop in anytime with your thoughts!</font>

Thanks dear for the warm welcome 😃
I'm Swapna 😊
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday to u...

I too m only wathcing the sow per episode and enjoying it without worrying too much about the future track...

If we end up focusing elsewhere. the chances are we end up missing the current situation...

thnQ for that pointification...

Hope u have a swell bithday...

Avni  😛
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhi-sarun-fan

Thanks dear for the warm welcome 😃
I'm Swapna 😊

Hi Swapna,

I am Manju.

You are right, Aakash is indeed invertebrate...this is the man who pursued and wooed Payal...for whom Khushi gave up her life...

What a total waste of space! 
nature-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

<font color="#0000ff">Hi Swapna,</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I am Manju.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">You are right, Aakash is indeed invertebrate...this is the man who pursued and wooed Payal...for whom Khushi gave up her life...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">What a total waste of space!</font>

Hi Manju. The less we talk about these irritating characters it's better. Just thinking about my blood is boiling at 100 degrees 😆
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Who all are here.  Please don't leave.
I see Avni and Manju.  WHo else is alive and kicking.

I am going to do a pooja.  You are all invited.
Please do come and pray with me.

I am doing pooja - For the return of Shyam.

Imagine Shyam in ASR place yesterday.  He would have answered the ASR Di, in such a way, she would end up thinking he was hugging her and not Kushi and the roses were for her and she would have clapped, hooped, skipped, jumped and twrled like a school girl and went into orgasms saying Unheyji Unheyji !!!!

So.  Shyam is my Hero Now.  He could not only handle ASR Di.  But he could slap her and make her feel special for getting slapped.  Only he knows, how to handle a mess.  A mess called ASR Di.

Yes I refuse to take that characters name as I feel like she is bashing my senses.  I want her to be banished and banned.  Wonder who I can complain to.

Other than that.  How is every one.  Where is everyone.  Ayyo !!!  I need love.  I need love.  Me Me Me Me Me !!!!
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Imagine Shyam in ASR place yesterday.  He would have answered the ASR Di, in such a way, she would end up thinking he was hugging her and not Kushi and the roses were for her and she would have clapped, hooped, skipped, jumped and twrled like a school girl and went into orgasms saying Unheyji Unheyji !!!!

So.  Shyam is my Hero Now.  He could not only handle ASR Di.  But he could slap her and make her feel special for getting slapped.  Only he knows, how to handle a mess.  A mess called ASR Di.

Yes I refuse to take that characters name as I feel like she is bashing my senses.  I want her to be banished and banned.  Wonder who I can complain to.

Other than that.  How is every one.  Where is everyone.  Ayyo !!!  I need love.  I need love.  Me Me Me Me Me !!!!

Lavvu Lavvu More Lavvu

Only Forrru Youvvu🤗
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hello Hi for everyone coming from Roses thread 😃
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Go and read Doods analysis. NOW. That is all!!!!
Evocative thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stafhtad

HEY! my lowe to youu...loads of it 🤗( whats your name, sorry! )

i'm suma btw😊
Edited by sumarika - 11 years ago