Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Drwho

Annie, A very Good Morning to you an all other lovelies!

It is indeed a lovely day, and a new dawn...

Have a Lovely Birthday Bash dear and leave the forum rightly aside.

I have only one last thing to say,

Even Copernicus was told to shut up when he stated that the Earth revolved around the sun.

Silencing people does not change the facts!

We will fight on...albeit change strategy...

Good morning Manju darling

Love it when the day dawns with the sun shining and the birds tweeting in the garden
Bliss especially when its the weekend

Indeed enforced silencing does NOT change the unvarnished truth and brutal facts
Sweeping it under the carpet only hides the dirt for a period
It all will come out in the wash sooner or later

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigma17

I do not compute nor comprehend this ridiculous farce I am afraid
Phantom pregnancy maybe?
Lied to get her own way?
Manipulated her husband as she is manipulating her brother and her family?
They are dancing to her every whim and demand

Terminally ill patients have shown alot more courage, fortitude and forebearance
Please do not compare this rather silly specimen with such genuinely courageous people
Her brother is an independent human being who if these rather foolish family were to pause for thought realise they are dependent on him and his income

This is what I am thinking too that she is lying because 7months and no bump...oh yeah makes sense... I mean the whole her being a nancy is because she is preggers but is she really?

I know lovie terminally ill patients have more courage than this ninny here...she is upset then she can leave the home cant she???she is an adult but she wants her hubby to mooch off bro's money...no wonder she was upset about the will...i think they should have kept shyam in the show for her ...now she keeps touching her brother which is so vile
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Yes lovie there is a segment where she is leaving and I cheered, she needs to go that house is madhouse...if arnav goes with her very good but if he doesnt go with her then i am going to tell khushi to dump him and marry NK...australia is fun😉

I support that, although in my heart I have always rooted for Arnav and Khushi, but if he continues to cling to his vile di, then Khushi you have my blessings... At least NK believed you implicitly and he is as romantic as they come...You will have the time of your life.
luvuarnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A very good day to you all the way to Mumbai all the way from the UK😊
Thank you for your good wishes

Weekends are just for that, family, friends, good food and good company
Is that a picture of your dog?
I miss my two
Had two chocolate labradors...brothers they were
Gorgeous, loving and such bundles of fun

Sula Vineyards? Seriously? I wasn't aware there were vineyards in India
Forgive my ignorance
I must look it up online

Have a wonderful weekend

No, thats not the picture of my dog...this is just one of those that I picked from the options given in the settings..
Mine is a two-and-half-year-old german shephard...highly pampered and the love of my life..
Yes, there is a vineyard here owned by Sula, biggest wine-makers of India. They have around 1200 acres of vine fields.. You can look-up for Sula vineyards...If you ever make a trip to Mumbai, Pune or Nasik, you can definitely make a stop-over at Sula..They have an in-house resort (not very big, only 20 rooms) and there's no human habitation for miles around the resort...which looks over a huge pond, open fields and mountains. Add to that the perfect monsoon weather and its a bliss..

enigma17 thumbnail

Did you hear the news lovie that Khushi is leaving and apprently Arnav is accompanying her????I dont know about the new story now???what happens to PI then??

Oh good I do hope this is true
Our Hottie and our Sweetie need a fresh start with privacy and peace and quiet

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

I support that, although in my heart I have always rooted for Arnav and Khushi, but if he continues to cling to his vile di, then Khushi you have my blessings... At least NK believed you implicitly and he is as romantic as they come...You will have the time of your life.

Exactly NK believed her implicitly and continues too as well...whereas Harvard boy suffers from selective memory...i never liked him but i lost respect the day he kicked her out by the pool...

Harvard will cling to the di..you wait lovie...and then khushi will be sad so it is better to be with a guy who will make her happy and harvard can have a happy ending with his PI
vibha28 thumbnail

Oh good I do hope this is true
Our Hottie and our Sweetie need a fresh start with privacy and peace and quiet

It was in one of the segment according to the TM ...i dont know if harvard is going though...

but you are right they both need peace and quiet and away from the chicken coup
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is what I am thinking too that she is lying because 7months and no bump...oh yeah makes sense... I mean the whole her being a nancy is because she is preggers but is she really?

I know lovie terminally ill patients have more courage than this ninny here...she is upset then she can leave the home cant she???she is an adult but she wants her hubby to mooch off bro's money...no wonder she was upset about the will...i think they should have kept shyam in the show for her ...now she keeps touching her brother which is so vile

Well we have the doctor's evidence to prove that she is pregnant... or may be the doctor is in cahoots with her! 

My rather outrageous theory is that Mr and Mrs Jha are in it together and this is all an elaborate charade by Mrs Jha to hang on to Raizada fortune.

Why else did she not insist that she live in her marital home rather than clinging on to the maternal home? 
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvuarnav

No, thats not the picture of my dog...this is just one of those that I picked from the options given in the settings..
Mine is a two-and-half-year-old german shephard...highly pampered and the love of my life..
Yes, there is a vineyard here owned by Sula, biggest wine-makers of India. They have around 1200 acres of vine fields.. You can look-up for Sula vineyards...If you ever make a trip to Mumbai, Pune or Nasik, you can definitely make a stop-over at Sula..They have an in-house resort (not very big, only 20 rooms) and there's no human habitation for miles around the resort...which looks over a huge pond, open fields and mountains. Add to that the perfect monsoon weather and its a bliss..

Sounds heavenly
Ideal with monsoon weather as well
My favourite kind of weather
The rain on my face and thunder and lightning
Secluded vineyards
Hmmm...lovely
So long as there are no snakes I am imagining this to be as close to paradise as possible

German shepard
Decent sized dogs
What's his name?
He sounds like a good much loved companion
Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
My beauties I am parched and in need of some coffee and toast
Will be back shortly
Keep the seat warm for me