India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

A new dawn and a new day my beauties. Its a glorious morning here with the sun shining and ahead of me lies my  belated birthday celebrations this evening.I am full of anticipation and excitement as I shall be showered with alot of love and affection from my loved ones. I shan't be thinking of you my beauties...for once...and for that you will have to forgive me but nevertheless embrace me in your thoughts and hearts and air your views once again

So my beautiful ones how are you feeling this fine Saturday. Feeling better and relaxed having had a platform to vent/ rant and pontificate to your hearts content?
A good sleep had by one and all I do hope
The previous thread has been closed which I am pretty sure you have noticed

An old saying comes to mind,my beauties,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is the present
And that is why its known as a gift

So my dear beauties shall we take note and adhere to this wonderful phrase and give it an all  important creedence by starting afresh, forging  ahead  beginning our day and our weekend to once again rise and pontificate to our heart's content?
Do this one thing for me and you will no doubt be celebrating my birthday with me

So my beauties
Take it way and once again
The platform is all yours
Carpe diem

Edited by enigma17 - 21 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28luvuarnavpasbarunEvocativeesmeralda111zenjoehellokitty94sammi5zeefan 1Rujul13Lurvebooksmoonlight99malidhivyDrNoureensaddafmahmoodMahi122rainaMpriyankaaAleesha7777AmazingAmyJaponicadevsumBarunkidewani---Nisha----Aimz--Rimsha-sizzlesDrwhoNothingLastsevenjleena28..Chandni..sparikhhighonshowsTiyali-EndlessSmile-CDloveasha...LadyLaLasukanyaaJerryTheMouseNi1234saima4744FairyLiquidSoapVintageWineFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmJyo.Arshi.IPKserialjunkie

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!

I have started to accept that the show I have loved for a year, a show I have invested my time in is not the same show anymore.  I have lowered my expectations hoping that it will result in happy surprises. And yes, venting has helped.

on another note, watching the absurdity with Anjali, Mami, and Aakash has actually helped me.  My husband who also watches has realized how ridiculous this type of behavior is, specifically the way a wife is treated by her in-laws leading to some redemption for me.  I'll be happy to share such redemption with Khushi. 

Edited by mali - 21 July 2012 at 2:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5pasbarunminnie2308JaponicaDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali

Happy Birthday!

I have started to accept that the show I have loved for a year, a show I have invested my time in is not the same show anymore.  I have lowered my expectations hoping that it will result in happy surprises. And yes, venting has helped.

on another note, watching the absurdity with Anjali, Mami, and Aakash has actually helped me.  My husband who also watches has realized how ridiculous this type of behavior is, specifically the way a way a wife is treated by her in-laws leading to some redemption for me.  I'll be happy to share such redemption with Khushi. 
 A very good day to you mali
Thank you
Somehow you have given me hope and made me happy
If nothing else this show has had some positive impact on you, your husband and your life
So, hurrah and wonderful , I say
I am delighted for you
Poor Khushi can do with all the help she can get
Sounds like a jolly good idea
I am delighted you are the first to post with such a noteworthy positivity

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malispringatomsEvocativeDrwhoJaponica

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hiya AnnieHug

Lovie I look forward to your thread as much I look forward to weekend...so rest assured I love the thread dearie...

The state of mind is same that why an insane person is given no treatment and kept in  the house...well mind keeps boggling but no answerConfused

P.S enjoy the bday celebration lovie...they are the best arent they?

Edited by evenjleena28 - 21 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJaponicaDrwhoAmazingAmyvijji12enigma17OmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya AnnieHug

Lovie I look forward to your thread as much I look forward to weekend...so rest assured I love the thread dearie...

The state of mind is same that why an insane person is given no treatment and kept in  the house...well mind keeps boggling but no answerConfused

P.S enjoy the bday celebration lovie...they are the best arent they?
VibhaHug
Good morning my lovely
A platform for all you pontificatorsLOL

Yes indeed they are the best especially when its with loved ones.
 Happy weekend my beauty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28JaponicaDrwho

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

VibhaHug
Good morning my lovely
A platform for all you pontificatorsLOL

Yes indeed they are the best especially when its with loved ones.
 Happy weekend my beauty

I am glad to have a new platform ...freedom of speech indeed is a luxury here isnt it???

I actually out of sheer stupidity went back and watched the whole show again and now am sitting in the washroom with my head in the bowl and laptop by my side and no it is not any good news either...hubby has stopped asking questions long time backConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativeDrwhoJaponicaenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

luvuarnav Groupbie
luvuarnav
luvuarnav

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Here's wishing you a very very happy birthday Annie and a much happier year ahead...I'm positive you'll make it a good one...

Aaah...weekend..!!! Promises of good food, good times spent at home with family, especially my dog...good wine..and Dark Knight Rises...

Had a great mid-week escape to Sula Vineyards...200 kms off Mumbai, for a treat in the lap of nature..Back rejuvenated...

Have a great day...!!!

-luvuarnav-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hi Ainee!So previous thread got closed?But it did serve our purpose of venting!
I think CV should keep the romance and drama in a balance.The increase in drama after the kidnapping track is not helping at all

P.S:Happy Birthday!

Edited by zonera1 - 21 July 2012 at 2:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunDrwhoJaponicaenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index