Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Purani Sharon ka Purana Dimag :-) (Page 2)

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I WILL WATCH BOTH THE SHOWS TOGETHER..D3 IS SO CLOSE TO MY HEART THAT I CAN'T QUIT WATCHING IT EVEN IF IT HAS LOST ITS OLD CHARM..AND THEN WHEN I THINK OF THE HARD WORK THE ACTORS PUT INTO THIS SHOW I FEEL IT IS NOT FAIR ON MY PART TO DISRESPECT THEIR EFFORTS BY QUITTING THIS SHOW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Ardour.Snigs.

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

I agree with the gist of ur post Nikita...I don't think the creatives will risk a SWaron breakup b4 settling their darling new socalled lead pair in place...so what we c next week wuld b another in a series of MUs at the most I bbelieve too...yes I'm not interestd in TBP either at least not bcoz itz another option...but piissed off yes...for literally assasinating one of the best written characters of this show - Swayam...too much said on this already so I stop here

Exactly Meera, Swayum's character has been slaughtered to an unimaginative extent. Its a clear one week ultimatum from my side for D3.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHa

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

For me d3 means swaron if swaron is not on the show then it is a big no for me. Well I really wish  sharon is the one who chucks shivam out of the college and Sharon the diva should be back. Def I would prefer that. Reg quitiing d3 no one wants to quit d3 yaar, but if we dont find the things that  appeal in  show then  everyone will quit. It is really heartless on the CTs part to overlook what the fans wantOuch I dont about me watching buddy project, becoz any more heartbreaks i can t bear. Swaron is really so very close to my heart and keeping my fingers crossed that CVs will do something to bring back our old swaron.

Just hoping to get our original SwaRon back. But yeah, I agree its really difficult to watch D3 when more than 15 minutes are devoted to the persistently irritating bugs.
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I want to see Sharon who is soft with Swayam if he is soft with her but not the Swayam which we are looking at dese days...this swayam deserves a slap from Sharon for treating her this way according to me. 

I want puraani Sharon back the one who stands for her friends, can do anything for them, the leader, the head strong Sharon, no nonsense Sharon which can be Shown with her being rude to Swayam or anyone else just for the heck of it. The reason i am saying this is that its very easy for people to start hating Sharon, the minute Sharon is rude to Swayam they stop understanding y Sharon did what she did bcz Sharon's monologue is never shown but her character is always butchered. 

So i am interesting to see that side of Sharon who is evil for evil people like Shivam, the one who knows how to play the game tit for tat without her being rude, egoistic and rude to Swayam..baaki ke saath phir bhi chalega and most importantly I dnt want to see Sharon taking care of that sissy Taani. I hope we get to see that side of Sharon who is adored by Swayam and audience as his cute n loving GF but at the same time is capable enough to handle things and teach lesson to people like Shivam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Tanuka_TanHa

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
If i quit D3 i will quit it because of the lack of attention by CV's on SwaRon. Due to all the ill treatment of SwaRon track. Not because of The buddy project. The buddy project looks interesting anf i will watch it. But it won'y affect my decision about D3 anyway.

Ardour.

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">I want to see Sharon who is soft with Swayam if he is soft with her but not the Swayam which we are looking at dese days...this swayam deserves a slap from Sharon for treating her this way according to me. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">I want puraani Sharon back the one who stands for her friends, can do anything for them, the leader, the head strong Sharon, no nonsense Sharon which can be Shown with her being rude to Swayam or anyone else just for the heck of it. The reason i am saying this is that its very easy for people to start hating Sharon, the minute Sharon is rude to Swayam they stop understanding y Sharon did what she did bcz Sharon's monologue is never shown but her character is always butchered. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">So i am interesting to see that side of Sharon who is evil for evil people like Shivam, the one who knows how to play the game tit for tat without her being rude, egoistic and rude to Swayam..baaki ke saath phir bhi chalega and most importantly I dnt want to see Sharon taking care of that sissy Taani. I hope we get to see that side of Sharon who is adored by Swayam and audience as his cute n loving GF but at the same time is capable enough to handle things and teach lesson to people like Shivam.</font>

Amu, u absolutely said it all. Sharon's character is quite potent in itself and we all wud love to see her maturing wid the plot.
We want our headstrong diva back in action. She is a woman of substance and it really hurts wen people misunderstand her as a rude girl.
For Pete's sake, can't the CVs give us our original SwaRon back?
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
First of all, I m quite excited for the 'Purani Sharon, Purana Dimag'...it would be a good change!!!
Second, me too want to give D3 a last chance this week for the sake of SwaRon...!!
Third, ya...TBP looks like a promising show...will watch it though I like KD-Kiya & Bobby-Piddi Jodi...but I also watch SG...let's see what the coming week helps me in making decisions & the shows!!!

Ardour.

Go to top