India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Purani Sharon ka Purana Dimag :-)

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I know almost all of us are on the verge of quitting D3 n moving on to TBP. But, somehow, my mind seems to be stuck on Sharon's dialogue- Purani Sharon ka purana dimag. Looks like finally we are get rid of this goody-goody Sharon and the tigress seems to be back in action.
I really want her to kickass that Shivam out of the show. Atleast, this way we can get rid of half the TaaVam torture. Frankly speaking, I m not expecting a breakup. I know its really idiotic to keep hopes on D3 now but still somewhere I feel that it would just be an another addition to the ongoing SwaRon misunderstandings.
Are u guys really abandoning D3 bcoz of TBP? According to my POV, although the promos, posters n all seem to be damn interesting but D3 has an entirely different concept and thats DANCE.
I will really give a chance to the Buddy Project but please no repetition of those Cassinova- Diva, look-look wali love stories.Dead
SwaRon have recreated the definition of ethereal love and TanHa are iconic.
Just bcoz the show seems to be in doldrums, I can't quit it permanently. Will atleast give it a chance until next week.

P.S.- Wud be really glad if any of u can suggest me ways to bear the TaaRey torture, kyunki channel change karte karte mera remote kharab hone wala haiLOL

Edited by nikita_arsha - 21 July 2012 at 1:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986hetalshah06MahirahABCDesiGirl93Phosphenesidiot_boxswayamsharonTanuka_TanHaAnindita91MirageSwaronRadioactive.AmRiTa_Skritzzz_ArShaLovenarbhimarauderSnigs.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
No comments on D3 as of now but one thing for sure, there won't be a similar as SwaRon love story in TBP. If you have seen the promo's and entry of KD and Kiya in D3 monsoon special, you will know just how different and appealing they are :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Tanuka_TanHaHPmaniacsujana9Snigs.Lovenarbhi

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

No comments on D3 as of now but one thing for sure, there won't be a similar as SwaRon love story in TBP. If you have seen the promo's and entry of KD and Kiya in D3 monsoon special, you will know just how different and appealing they are :)

Yeah, KD n Kiya r definitely appealing but can't we watch both the shows?
Abandoning D3 just bcoz of a show which hasn't been aired yet is completely illogical.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Mahirahidiot_boxTanuka_TanHaSnigs.-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Yeah, KD n Kiya r definitely appealing but can't we watch both the shows?
Abandoning D3 just bcoz of a show which hasn't been aired yet is completely illogical.

Some will watch both, some will leave D3 and some will continue watching for a while to give it last chance... Their decision and they can watch whatever they want to right? Plus, unless SwaRon are fixed majorly, not many will stay put to continue watching. Who would want to continue tormenting themselves?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.MirageSwaronHPmaniacsujana9Snigs.

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
For me d3 means swaron if swaron is not on the show then it is a big no for me. Well I really wish  sharon is the one who chucks shivam out of the college and Sharon the diva should be back. Def I would prefer that. Reg quitiing d3 no one wants to quit d3 yaar, but if we dont find the things that  appeal in  show then  everyone will quit. It is really heartless on the CTs part to overlook what the fans wantOuch I dont about me watching buddy project, becoz any more heartbreaks i can t bear. Swaron is really so very close to my heart and keeping my fingers crossed that CVs will do something to bring back our old swaron.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Ardour.Snigs.

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i quit D3 becoz of lack of storyline nd less focus on swaron 
nt becoz of buddy project frankly speaking i m nt excited for buddy project joo bhii hogaa mood hoga toh dekhungii

the reason for quitng d3 is butchering od swayam's character he is totally taking sharon for granted he was the one who said he knows sharon the best bt now he is changed nd even we hardly get swaron romantic scenes :/ soo i quit d3

bt if the story line is improved may be i will strt watching it again :)

Edited by -Ripal- - 21 July 2012 at 2:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Snigs.

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
finally i can get to see the rrogant side of sharon...whom i loved the most

-Ripal-Ardour.Snigs.

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I agree with the gist of ur post Nikita...I don't think the creatives will risk a SWaron breakup b4 settling their darling new socalled lead pair in place...so what we c next week wuld b another in a series of MUs at the most I bbelieve too...yes I'm not interestd in TBP either at least not bcoz itz another option...but piissed off yes...for literally assasinating one of the best written characters of this show - Swayam...too much said on this already so I stop here

Ardour.surbhimathurSnigs.

Go to top