India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|OS:Without a little rain| (Page 6)

sanZ_Rash IF-Dazzler
sanZ_Rash
sanZ_Rash

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
wow... it was jst beautiful.. i wish ds jst happen in the show.. Anjali knws d truth n she n khushi together... 
the way you wrote was jst brilliant.. You relate it with rain wow... Also khushi and anjali scene vch us witnessed by arnav..its heart touching... Congos...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Bravo! That was fantastic.

Naina

LivingInPajamas

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
made me cry..Cry i want this anjali back

LivingInPajamas

SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
The moment you start criticising Anjali everyone says-OMG you only want Rabba vey scenes.
No I do not feed on Rabba veys.Period.
In memory of the Anjali I knew.My favourite song.My favourite characters.My favourite Brother-Sister scenes.My favourite season.

THE BEST LINES ...
U KNOW WHAT I LOVE THE STORY 
BUT I LOVE IT MORE...
V ALL LOVE ANJALI...
BUT THE 1 WE USED TO SEE NOT THE 1 
V R SEEING NOW

LivingInPajamas

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
you know your description in the end made my day. thanks for that. criticizing poojali doesn't mean i want Rabba Ve! IT MEANS i want my show back. kthanks!

anyway. how i wish i get to see this but of course, that ain't happening because guess what? the cvs only option is watch it or leave it, we are not changing. sigh. sadness all around.

nevertheless. beautiful OS <3

LivingInPajamas

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Rishu !!
This was muahh muahh muahhh !! Hope that lets you know how much I love this OS !!Heart
And hence, like I said, this OS just proves the theory of us being soul sissys !!
Gosh !! My fav bro-sis scenes, my fav characters , my fav season tooo (just that there rarely seems to be any rainStern Smile) and my fav song tooo !! Too many favs combo mil gaya aaj to !
And btw, I should tell you thanks for putting that up in my scrappy, cause my PM dabba is overflowing and I dont know how to finish the unread things !!

The way you started it, with a defeated Arnav, the one who realises what it could have been had he shut his heart !! Gosh !! I want to hug Arnie baby for jhellofying not only Anjali these days but also his whole family who needs to go to a psychologist, cause when he didnt wanna get married and love they were like jaooo bitwa love shaadi !! And ab when that's what happening to him, they are like nahi dont love, do your DI pooja !!Angry Totally confused and illogical parivaar ASR has got , only exception NK !!

Khushi !! This woman , I love her !! So too many hugs to her for all that she has bore throughout !! And all the sufference she has gone through alone, and now finally she has someone who loves her !! Someone to call hers forever !! And I wanna hug Arnav for finally being with Khushi !!Hug
Like you said,                              
                                                          Everyone wants Happiness

Nobody wants Pain

But you can't have a rainbow

Without a little Rain

Yes, Arnav and Khushi have got there shares and finally, I hope the RMvaasis let them see rainbows for some time , even though they wont see so clearly at this point , thanks to the glloomy clouds of sadness hovering above, but little bits would also do, like the hug yesterday ?? !!  And I love you for putting in that ray of hope here !! And when Khushi shouts at Arnav !! That was too well written !! I want one like that in the show, cause as much as Khushi hides, she isnt doing herself any good, and for once let her be truly happy CVs !!

And Anjali !! I wish, I so wish someone from the creative side reads your OS !! As much as I loved Anjali, they are gonna make me hate her arent they ?? She , who used to have the biggest prob with him not having a life beyond her, now seems to be hating him and advicing him on how things have changed !! Anjali Jha, for god's sake, dont make me hate you any more !! The Anjali I knew seems to have got lost in between all this !! And I wish they bring her back soon !! Potray Anjali as something better than the Pati-vrata abla naari !! Please ! And thanks for bringing me some relief in this OS !! The last scene was just amazing !! SInce the Raizada's do have a worng time, I hope the CVs to put this to use and make some people see light !!

And the last part, where you describe Arnav watching Khushi and Anjali hug !! And the last para about rain bringing with it so much more new, making old things better !! I loved it tooo much !!

Gosh Rishu, I didnt realise aur itna lamba comment likh dala !! I love you meri sissy !! I seriously do, and now you can get ready for the tight hug !!Hug Love you *jhappis*

LivingInPajamas

isss Senior Member
isss
isss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
loved it

LivingInPajamas

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn