Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuishq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar..this isnt fair...Everybody is upset with the fiasco..if barun leaves we quit but atleast we can imagine Sarun in our hearts while reading the fictions...Please...Continue..
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madhuishq

Yaar..this isnt fair...Everybody is upset with the fiasco..if barun leaves we quit but atleast we can imagine Sarun in our hearts while reading the fictions...Please...Continue..

I know! I've been trying to tell her the same! I'll surely ask her to update though! thanks for commenting, I love this FF too! Probably i'll be updating for her! :D
madhuishq thumbnail
Thanks a lot...but please make it soon...
MissElektra101 thumbnail
Please update this FF! I understand your upset, but then if you don't carry on, the 'magic' will eventually disappear! 

I love this FF, seriously, you must continue! :)
choochootrain thumbnail
Pls.sweetie...will u b updatg?...been waitg for ur updates...tis is a gd story n u have a talent in writing...
nia252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plsss update this story
i really really really wanna read more
pretty plsss
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for ur update...

9424976 thumbnail
AhhhI just came across this! What a great story! Please update it. I really want to see what khushi will do with this crazy arnav.
nia252 thumbnail
update update update plsss
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Very well written once again. A pleasure to read. Intense. Exciting. A little anxious too, but really love it!

After reading about Arnav's character in this partular story, it had me hooked. I've not come across any other FF like this before. Its refreshing. New. Innovative ideas being thrown into the story. Gives it the edge. 😃
Perhaps one of the best parts for me is that he actually tells Anjali of his activities ... scary 😕

I feel for Khushi. She has lost a lot of people she's loved in her life ... but she's still carrying on. Wants to make something of herself. Bless her 😊

As for the recent interview, Arnav's behaviour had me thinking ... woah! He's like this now only after speaking with her on a professional front, what'll happen when this develops into something more personal. Man, he's got it bad 😉

I tend to check if this has been updated from time to time and just went over it again 😆😊

I was wondering when you'll be updating ... ?
Edited by ASRandKKGSRFan - 11 years ago