MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nyc Part...👏

Thx 4 PM . plz update asap...

sweetnoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update:) Cant w8 4 that day when they will see each other face 2 face:D Keep it up n update soon!

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous... 👏
Khushi want to work in AR n adore Arnav,but she has no idea about Arnav's love to her 😍
Intresting story...Now what happen to khushi's mother? 😕 ...Hope she will be fine 😊
Nice Precap,Finally they met...Oh both r equally nervous 😳

Cant wait,Update soon
MissElektra101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww I love how Arnav is obsessed!! Awesome update! Continue soon!
ASYA12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome..loved it...really like this new face of ASR...grey..hmmm.really interestin..pls update soon..

edit
had a doubt while readin this 2nd part...u said in the prologue that khushis best friend died together her father and boyfriend..then ,u said that lavanya is her best friend??!!..
Edited by ASR12 - 11 years ago
ElizaKawa thumbnail
I know this sound twisted but Arnav is so hot being possessive over Khushi. 
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb...loved it
zyanah thumbnail
this story is so addictive and i love ur writing styla plz pm me next time u update
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it! I'm still way way way too intrigued! And I guess we'll see them meeting in the next chapter? OR maybe not hmm...

And I loved the way you described his impatience, it clearly depicted just exactly how obsessed over her he was. That bit where he wanted throw the paper weight at the deans mouth 😆. I'm surprised he actually didn't end up doing it 😛. 

And uch an update is an update and this one was fab! So no worries! Waiting for the next one 😊.

Thanks for the pm! xx
zerro thumbnail
awsum update.i just looove arnav's monologue.intensity is the heart of this fiction and u portray it GREAT.and yes it was small,but very very nice.really looking forward for next chapter.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏