India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEW OS - FALLING IN LOVE (rewrote it)

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Guys I wrote it again but have no idea how much it resembles the first one though the story is same. Plz ignore the mistakes I haven't edited it!

FALLING IN LOVE

Arohi paced up and down the room thinking about what to do. She was confused and too much in tension to understand anything. Their thoughts were what plagued her for some time. To be exact for the past one month. She was very much engrossed in her thoughts. Getting tired she sat down on the edge of her bed and stared out through the window. She was a working woman living alone in this big city. Even though she loved the city for its rush and speed she hated the people who peeked into her life unnecessarily. This city was big with its huge buildings and posh life style but they were still engulfed in the narrowness of their mindset. They wanted an unwarranted entry into other people's life. It angered her beyond her expectations. She wasn't a short tempered person. She got angry only for the correct reasons and never for any wrong ones. She still remembered the day she met him for the first time...

It was a night like any other. The only difference was that today she was hugely disturbed and sad. She just had a big fight with her boyfriend Danish over a phone conversation. He was her long time boyfriend and they were in a relationship for the past six years. He was forcing her to come back to her town and leave her job. Arohi was reluctant to do it and she didn't know how to handle this situation. She never wanted to go back to that town which had given her only pain and loneliness. It had taken from her all her relationships. Her friends and family. That town had made her choose between family members and made her so lonely. Then how come Danish became her boyfriend? You could say that it was because of his constant emotional blackmailing, her soft hearted nature and loving attitude. She was too caring to say no after seeing his tattered condition. She did have a soft corner for him but he himself had ruined it. He had destroyed whatever was between them. His over possessive and dominating nature had put her in this state. Arohi had come out to have some quite time in this night where she could stay calm for some time. She sat on the bench of the apartment park and closed her eyes. The memories of Danish and her plagued her mind and silent tears formed in her eyes. This was the way she went to sleep for the past few days. She couldn't understand what went wrong with her relationship and let a deep breath out.

She was slowly calming down when she heard a beautiful music playing nearby. Her eyes shot open and immediately she stood up and started searching for the source of the music. She moved forward and looked around. Finally, she spotted a guy playing his flute. He was so deeply involved in his music that he didn't saw her coming. Arohi stood there closing her eyes and listening to the music. It was calming and soothing to her nerves. She again opened her eyes when she found out that the music was no longer playing. The guy was staring at her suspiciously. He might have been confused as she was standing there all lost in thoughts. Arohi smiled at the stranger. The guy was again surprised. He raised his eye brows in doubt but smiled nevertheless. She again gave him a hearty smile and went inside her apartment, her mind relieved of all tensions. His music had healing powers for her. It was only next day she found out that he was her new neighbour and that his name was Arjun. He was new in the city. They were introduced formally and Arohi tried to keep her relationship with him as small as 'hi' 'hello'. The reason was that she had instantly felt a pull towards him. An undecipherable emotion had risen in her.

Arohi wished that if only she had kept her promise to herself. But she didn't. She had become his friend and then finally had fallen for him hopelessly. There was no way other than that. It was as easy as breathing to fall for him. He was handsome but more than that he had the power to calm her and her anxious nerves. But she could never confess her love to him nor let him know that he was more than important to her. She could never let him know that she was dying every moment trying to stay away from him or trying to stay just friends with him. Danish was one big reason for her denial to accept this new feeling. She was scared and her mild nature never let her confess anything. She was scared she would be betraying Danish. Whatever be the state of their relationship she couldn't do that. Her dilemma was only increasing never decreasing. She had some peace as Arjun had never confessed but he did last night. Last night he confessed and had put her in a more difficult situation than ever.

Arohi stood up and looked down at an Arjun wrapped in her white satin blankets and sleeping peacefully. Her lips unknowingly curved into a smile. Last night wasn't just confession, it was more than that. Last night Arjun had arrived at her doorstep completely drenched in rain and disoriented. He wasn't drunk. He was just lost in thoughts. She helped him into her apartment and helped him settle down in her sofa. She fetched him a towel to wipe the water away from his body. She walked into the kitchen to bring him a cup of hot coffee to calm him down. After handing him his cup she asked him what had happened to him. She had noticed that he was disoriented for last few days. He was trying to avoid meeting her eyes and limiting his conversations to minimal. Already she was in love with him and the pain of not telling him and now this distance had made her restless. She so wanted to know what happened. After being asked several times he blurted out.

"You want to know what happened. I love you damn it! That's what happened! I tried not to but I did! I couldn't help it! The first time I saw you I was mesmerised by your enchanting smile exuberating innocence and sweet nature. Your loving, caring and beautiful smile. The simplicity and innocence of your smile which was directed at a stranger! The way you smile makes my heart skip a beat! And the day when I came to know that you have a boyfriend, that day my eyes welled up, realized my love and felt my heart broke. I was so heartbroken and sad. But soon I realised that the guy doesn't deserve you, that you love me... I was happy and then you never confessed. I realized you never will! That day I was completely lost! Now tell me what should I do?"

Arjun asked with pleading eyes and Arohi stood up not being able to look into his eyes. She said in her broken voice,

"Arjun I can't... I simply can't! If I do then I will fell in my own eyes! I will be a disgrace to myself! I will..."

Arohi was unable to complete her sentence and started crying. Her sobs filled the room and Arjun almost immediately reached her and engulfed her in a hug. He could understand her feelings. He rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. In his arms she did calm down and hugged him back. She hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He too enclosed her in a protective embrace. Neither Arjun nor Arohi knew who started the kiss but they were not complaining. They just lost themselves in that kiss. Arjun was with her all night, calming her, soothing her and loving her. All night she felt being loved in his arms. The next day she woke up in his arms, her head on his chest and his hands around her waist. Arjun had a tranquil expression on his face and he was smiling. Arohi let her hands caress his bare chest and stepped out of the bed wrapped in a white sheet. She was about to step into her bathroom when her phone rang and she froze seeing Danish's name flash on her screen.  She felt a stab in her heart. She felt like she had cheated him. May be she had. She didn't know what to do and didn't take the call. She walked around her room confused and feeling nervous. She looked at Arjun who was sleeping peacefully. A smile again touched her lips. She bent down and gave a small peck on his lips which woke him up. He smiled at her and wished her.

"Morning Sunshine!"

Arjun frowned at Arohi's nervous expression. He raised his brows in question but she shook her head in denial and smiled lovingly at him. He always soothed her and calmed her down. Only he could make her calm and at peace. He was the only one. The only one meant for her. She was stupid enough to let him go but she realized her mistake before it was too late. Just looking at him she knew what to do. She had to go back to her home town for a while. Danish certainly deserved a face-to-face explanation as to why they can't be together. She needed to do that. She needed to let everyone know she had found the one. She needed to tell the entire world that she was finally in love. She needed to tell the entire world that she loved Arjun... 

Edited by mysticlover - 21 July 2012 at 9:19am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Manha16Fantasy-Kmhphoo_12-anzaeram-yellow_bluepiamistsreya19roy..Ananya..arjuhi_kmhM00NAarunsunita_gmRimpi_kmh.vrshn.lazybluespinky.paddaArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BIzoya_naziyaMadhu-n-kadduaparna4karanikasadfficherry227pari_15..Amira....oneOone..M_NiraArjuhisissreeja_rox

yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
me first :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Love love love.. Dats al i cn say!
Am in love wth ds ff..
Glad to c u back achhuu

mysticlover

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Yu will continue this ff haina where we will see arohi breaking wth danish thn arohi -arjuns wedding thn their sr then their children
coming tu update update is superb mindblowing yu have shown in vry gud way how both feels fr each other how they accept their feelings

mysticlover

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Nice OS

mysticlover

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
hayeee...
super cute, sweet, emotional n deep...
archana...this was beyond words dear...
totally loved it
esp arjun's confession...
muwah for writing this dearHug

mysticlover

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice Os Dear. . .
Its very emotional. . .passionate. . .& loveable. . .
Superb work. . .
Keep it up!!

mysticlover

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful one Achu!! Seriously!! Really beautiful and deep!! loved it to bits!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11mysticlover

Go to top