Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys we are at fault..pl read

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,,,,

Please stop bashing cv's ok...Its ourselves who are at fault and not them...If someone says Sanaya on leave then multiple post created to say BD..Why guys?????Have u seen the episode on mon..See it then conclude...What if she has already finished shooting...

We all are talking as if Cv's team or PH or lead actors giving spoilers and its just not happening...

We need to understand and believe only mishti's spoilers of that given by Khushboo...else all are fake.

As said by many forum members most of the spoilers are false and its actually members from other forum creating confusion here...Whenever we see a spoiler that's it...I often find find pages replying to stupid and unreasonable spoiler  and then breaking head and blaming cv's...When we are ready to open such spoilers and waste time in replying people do nt mind posting spoilers..

I don't understand every forum member  has someone working in ipkknd sets..Do we such a big man force in ipkknd...

Please guys high time we start acting maturely and see the episodes instead of believing in all stupid and baseless spoilers doing rounds...

Even when Mishti or MM or TB gives spoilers its not gonna happen the next day it for future tracks..pl get that...

Pl remember : People who give spoilers pretend to be kind, but don't believe them. Their hearts are full of many evils.

Comment guys!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palak32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true v r big softies๐Ÿ˜† and believe in every speculative news that comes our way
niki_09 thumbnail
i dunno wht to say ...d current track is just not pleasing ๐Ÿ˜•
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_09

i dunno wht to say ...d current track is just not pleasing ๐Ÿ˜•

We need to see hw cv's are gonna take the track fwd even they wld nt want trp's to go down..cv's are expert in turning the tables around...let's c...
pyrarkh thumbnail
i also believeonly misthi  spoilers and ya i knw tht they r of future tracks..tha's why waiting so patiently fr arshi marraige...
 the track that is gng nw a days is a bit diff and i knw sumthing gud will surely cumes from this..
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyrarkh

i also believeonly misthi  spoilers and ya i knw tht they r of future tracks..tha's why waiting so patiently fr arshi marraige...

the track that is gng nw a days is a bit diff and i knw sumthing gud will surely cumes from this..

If everyone thinks like u there wl no bashing..cv's know their job and also sp know hw popular ipkknd is...high time we start respecting them..
pyrarkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mepoba

If everyone thinks like u there wl no bashing..cv's know their job and also sp know hw popular ipkknd is...high time we start respecting them..

i knw i think it depends on hw patient one is..sum people wants stuff to be solved overnight which is nt possible ..we shuld just sit bck and enjoy the shw..in any form and if we r nt satisfied with what is happening then just shuld give our views to just throw out all the frustration and nt 2 just bash the cv or actor..