Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys we are at fault..pl read

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Guys,,,,

Please stop bashing cv's ok...Its ourselves who are at fault and not them...If someone says Sanaya on leave then multiple post created to say BD..Why guys?????Have u seen the episode on mon..See it then conclude...What if she has already finished shooting...

We all are talking as if Cv's team or PH or lead actors giving spoilers and its just not happening...

We need to understand and believe only mishti's spoilers of that given by Khushboo...else all are fake.

As said by many forum members most of the spoilers are false and its actually members from other forum creating confusion here...Whenever we see a spoiler that's it...I often find find pages replying to stupid and unreasonable spoiler  and then breaking head and blaming cv's...When we are ready to open such spoilers and waste time in replying people do nt mind posting spoilers..

I don't understand every forum member  has someone working in ipkknd sets..Do we such a big man force in ipkknd...

Please guys high time we start acting maturely and see the episodes instead of believing in all stupid and baseless spoilers doing rounds...

Even when Mishti or MM or TB gives spoilers its not gonna happen the next day it for future tracks..pl get that...

Pl remember : People who give spoilers pretend to be kind, but don't believe them. Their hearts are full of many evils.

Comment guys!!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28dua_foreverarshi1986Ayalakitty789pyrarkhJosupracraziefanpalak32KraniDalmuthuyaswat.gChaituvOmNaMaSteOmcocoatreeILTHBEB

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
true v r big softiesLOL and believe in every speculative news that comes our way
niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i dunno wht to say ...d current track is just not pleasing Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_09

i dunno wht to say ...d current track is just not pleasing Confused

We need to see hw cv's are gonna take the track fwd even they wld nt want trp's to go down..cv's are expert in turning the tables around...let's c...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KraniDalmuthuyacocoatree

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i also believeonly misthi  spoilers and ya i knw tht they r of future tracks..tha's why waiting so patiently fr arshi marraige...
 the track that is gng nw a days is a bit diff and i knw sumthing gud will surely cumes from this..
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyrarkh

i also believeonly misthi  spoilers and ya i knw tht they r of future tracks..tha's why waiting so patiently fr arshi marraige...
 the track that is gng nw a days is a bit diff and i knw sumthing gud will surely cumes from this..

If everyone thinks like u there wl no bashing..cv's know their job and also sp know hw popular ipkknd is...high time we start respecting them..
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
we l ve to wait n watch
pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepoba

Originally posted by pyrarkh

If everyone thinks like u there wl no bashing..cv's know their job and also sp know hw popular ipkknd is...high time we start respecting them..

i knw i think it depends on hw patient one is..sum people wants stuff to be solved overnight which is nt possible ..we shuld just sit bck and enjoy the shw..in any form and if we r nt satisfied with what is happening then just shuld give our views to just throw out all the frustration and nt 2 just bash the cv or actor..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top