Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL its Vivu's habit  ki woh apne character mai doob jata hai.Abhay bana tha toh sabko bite karta tha evn poor kittens:P ab bas sabke saath RK banke tharkeygiri kare:P.Whn he used 2 play role of Abhay Raichand he used 2 talk lke him & now lke RK in Madhubala AaaHhaaNnn:P.Oh 26 hrs?I hope their hard work pay thm off well๐Ÿ˜›Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u sooo much lovely peeps for the wonderful collages as a post reply !!! was lovely to look on n on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Aaahhhaannn ๐Ÿ˜†
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will watch maha epi  vivian aahhhaaan !!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They are putting lot of hard work and the Trp is falling, i am feeling bad bcoz they lot of hard work n we always criticise bcoz of the track..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG yeh to tweet pe bhi shru hogaya, madhubala ahaaa, love u vivan, and TFS
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing this...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...it seems aaj Madhu bala aahaa ...kuch zyada he hone wala hai ...๐Ÿ˜ณ..hope ur real life MB doesnt mind ๐Ÿ˜‰..

Nidz - We will get to know the real her, after the scenes start with MB/RK in one frame.

maybe they are shooting a lot of scenes these past days. Hope we get to see more of RK/MB in the coming episodes.

In the name of building up the story we have tolerated a lot these past days. So it is time now for the real story.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Nidz - We will get to know the real her, after the scenes start with MB/RK in one frame.

maybe they are shooting a lot of scenes these past days. Hope we get to see more of RK/MB in the coming episodes.

In the name of building up the story we have tolerated a lot these past days. So it is time now for the real story.

agree, i want rishbala now!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

agree, i want rishbala now!!

Maybe because of TRP they have shelved some scenes and shooting more of Rishbala scenes. Otherwise why would they shoot for 26 hrs.

Also hope Vahb remains the same like now. She seems to be very nice and understanding so far.