Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Im Back :) for a Reason :p (Page 5)

Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 6598

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

OMG u r back!!Hug
yeah yeah we missed u loads!!
that's why when I saw the comment n Shona dear...n ur naughty comment...I was like is it u?? then how come different ID...I checked if u changed it then I was like maybe new ID or smth...I have to figure out...

ok pictures whatever u see in my FB account all I have...even I lost lots of pictures in a crash...

Soniyo Welcome Back!! Very Happy seeing u back!!
Big smile
Big smile

yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 240

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
anj u no na mujhe gussa ata hai tab :(
main jaan se do din tak baat nai ki thi n mom n bhai se toh ek second b nai...do din tak soti rahi thi..
but janki :@ sneh uth ne uth ne...maru mathu khai gai ti
uske baad * puch mat*
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 7396

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 009sneha

anj u no na mujhe gussa ata hai tab :(
main jaan se do din tak baat nai ki thi n mom n bhai se toh ek second b nai...do din tak soti rahi thi..
but janki :@ sneh uth ne uth ne...maru mathu khai gai ti
uske baad * puch mat*


r u mad???
yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 240

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

omg sneha tera posts already 131 ho gaya?Shockedkaha spam ki re itna wo bhi itna jaldi??mujhe competition mil gayaROFLROFL


re nahi re I made this account in 2010 sirf 115 comment Thai phir main apni frnd ka use kar rahi thi..no comparison wid u guys u all R awesome spammer...im jus born in ur World ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 240

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessanji

Originally posted by 009sneha

anj u no na mujhe gussa ata hai tab :(
main jaan se do din tak baat nai ki thi n mom n bhai se toh ek second b nai...do din tak soti rahi thi..
but janki :@ sneh uth ne uth ne...maru mathu khai gai ti
uske baad * puch mat*



r u mad???



kadach toh *Yes* I no me Right??
yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 240

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

<font size="2">
OMG u r back!!Hug
yeah yeah we missed u loads!!
that's why when I saw the comment n Shona dear...n ur naughty comment...I was like is it u?? then how come different ID...I checked if u changed it then I was like maybe new ID or smth...I have to figure out...

ok pictures whatever u see in my FB account all I have...even I lost lots of pictures in a crash...

Soniyo Welcome Back!! Very Happy seeing u back!!
</font>Big smile
Big smile



yup its me shona darling ;)

oye kudiyeh thank U shank U Smile
yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 240

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">okie...tumne iss acc se post kyun kiya? tumhari saari mehnat..saari spamming jo senior member banne ke liye gayi thi sab waste hai kya?Stern Smile
</font>



haan lagta toh yahi hai...but Iss pe b try karuni...meri bakvass main mera saath Dena padega... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 19778

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 009sneha

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

omg sneha tera posts already 131 ho gaya?Shockedkaha spam ki re itna wo bhi itna jaldi??mujhe competition mil gayaROFLROFL


re nahi re I made this account in 2010 sirf 115 comment Thai phir main apni frnd ka use kar rahi thi..no comparison wid u guys u all R awesome spammer...im jus born in ur World ;)
hahahahaha i dont spam much now re...LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Other Reason Than Business

Author: wida   Replies: 9   Views: 830

wida 9 830 14 April 2011 at 3:14am by ..anshita..
The REASON...

Author: pari_15   Replies: 4   Views: 457

pari_15 4 457 23 March 2011 at 6:44am by Bobbi.
Imagine:Reason 4 Kitani's decling trps[VB'sNotePg2

2 3

Author: eshi786   Replies: 18   Views: 1768

eshi786 18 1768 03 March 2011 at 10:41am by Jay-Dee
Shefali BACK BACK

Author: perfectdreams   Replies: 8   Views: 880

perfectdreams 8 880 24 December 2010 at 3:54am by tvscreen
They are back to rockk we are back to Enjoying

Author: -Sonya-   Replies: 1   Views: 497

-Sonya- 1 497 04 December 2010 at 10:55am by Pranii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index