Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ANJALI AND AKASH NOW SEEMS LIKE REAL SIBLINGS..

koyel.c Groupbie
koyel.c
koyel.c

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS...

FIRST OF ALL LET ME APOLOGISE THAT THIS POST IS NOTHING AGAINST DALJIT... SHE IS A VERY SWEET, LOVING, FABULOUS ACTRESS AND GREAT HUMAN BEING...BUT MY POST IS ABOUT ANJALI SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...

I SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND HER POV AFTER YESTERDAYS EPISODE... I KNOW WE HAVE EXPECTED A LOT FROM FRIDAYS EPISODE, LOTS AND LOTS OF ARSHI ROMANCE, LOTS AND LOTS OF FLIRTY ARNAV.. DISAPPOINTED AND REALLY DISGUSTED..

ANJALI, WAS A VERY LOVING SISTER FOR ARNAV FROM THE BEGINING, A SISTER WHO CAN UNDERSTAND HER BROTHER JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS EYES (REMEMBER WHEN ARNAV WAS TENSED ABOUT KHUSHI'S WELL BEING AFTER THE GUEST HOUSE SEQUENCE, BUT DOESNT WANT TO SHOW HIS CONCERN, IT WAS ANJALI WHO UNDERSTOOD HIS POSITION AND CALLED PAYAL TO KNOW ABOUT KHUSHI'S HEALTH). SO WHAT HAPPENED TO HER TRUST NOW? I CAN UNDERSTAND SHE IS SHATTERED AFTER KNOWING HER HUSBAND'S REAL FACE, VERY DIFFICULT TOBELIEVE WITHOUT PROPER PROOF, BUT AT LEAST SHE CAN USE HER BRAIN LITTLE BIT RIGHT?? AT LEAST BEFORE DRAWING INTO ANY CONCLUSION SHE COULD HAVE ASKED ARNAV THAT HOW COULD HE BELIEVED KHUSHI WITHOUT PROOF? 

MAY BE ARNAV AND NANI IS NOT TELLING HER THE PROPER TRUTH BECAUSE OF HER CONDITION, BUT IF SHE IS SUCH A WORRIED WIFE, THEN SHE COULD HERSELF INSIST THEM TO TELL HER THE TRUTH RIGHT? SHE IS JUST PLAYING A SPINELESS SPOILT CHILD WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO GAIN SYMPATHY. 

IN AN INTERVIEW DALJEET TOLD THAT ANJALI IS UPSET WITH CHOTE BECAUSE INSPITE OF KNOWING HER CONDITION, HER CHOTE IS PLANNING AND CELEBRATING HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY. BUT DEAR ARNAV DIDNT PLAN ANYTHING EXTRA ORDINARILY. HE JUST KEPT THE THINGS VERY SIMPLE IN HIS OWN ROOM. I THINK ANJALI WOULD HAVE BEEN ANGRY WITH NANI ALSO IF EVER SHE WOULD HAVE GOT TO KNOW THAT NANI DID ARTI FOR KHUSHI, BLESSED AND WISHED HER... 

AND SHE IS TELLING TO ARNAV THAT HE HAS CHANGED???? WHAT ABOUT HER??? HAD SHE EVER ASKED ARNAV EGARDING HIS KIDNAPPING, HOW, WHEN, WHY??? HAD SHE EVER ASKED HIS CHOTE HOW WAS HE RESCUED? HAD SHE EVER ASKED HIM WHETHER HE HAS ASKED THE POLICE TO INVESTIGATE THE WHOLE MATTER??? 

NO... NEVER... SHE IS ONLY CONCERNED AND SHELFISHLY CONCERNED ABOUT HER LIFE, HER DISGUSTING HUSBAND, HER (GOD KNOWS SIZE ZERO) UNBORN CHILD. SHE ONLY WANT EVERYTHING FOR HERSELF. AND SHE WANTS HER CHOTE AND CHOTE'SCHAMCHA AKASH TO KEEP ON LICKING HER FEET...

NOW COMING TO ANOTHER SUPER CHARACTER AKASH... AS THE SAYING GOES,... KHALI DIMAG SHAITAN KA GHAR... PERFECTLY FITS BOTH ANJALI AND AKASH. I WILL BE SUPER HAPPY IF PAYAL LEAVES THIS SPINELESS CREATURE. I KNOW ARNAV WAS ALSO BEHAVING LIKE THIS ONLY, BUT HE HAS A POINT, HE HAS SEEN SOMETHING WHICH CAN IMPLANT MU IN ANYBODY'S MIND... BUT COMMON GUYS... THAT TIME KHUSHI WAS NOT HIS WIFE,... BUT AKASH... WHAT ABOUT HIM??? PAYAL IS HIS LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE??? HOW CAN HE BEHAVE TO HER LIKE THIS WITHOUT GIVING HER A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN??? HE HIMSELF BEING A MAN, SHOULD HAVE ASKED ARNAV REGARING HIS DECISION REGARDING SHYAM... BUT NO... 

MAMIJI... NO WORDS... IT IS SO VERY EXPECTED FROM THAT CHARACTER...

ONLY SENSIBLE MEMBER IN THE ENTIRE RAIZADA FAMILY IS NANIJI... I GUESS EXPERIENCE MAKE YOU WISE AND PATIENT...

PLZZ GUYS DONT BASH ME... JUST WANNA KNOW YOUR VIEWS... POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top