Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The things which weren't handled properly... (Page 3)

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
plsss post ur complsains on frustration thread

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

Here are some major issues I have with the show (I actually compiled themLOL) -
-1. Character inconsistency

Khushi was shown as a fun loving, sensitive and upbeat girl who had her morals firmly in place.Yet she was the one who didn't tell every one the truth about Shyam because her sister's engagement was in danger of breaking once again.If she really loves Anjali (as she so frequently claims) she should have clearly told her all about Shyam. "I didn't want to hurt Anjali Di so that is why I kept everyone in the dark" is frankly a terrible excuse because in the end Anjali did get hurt. Sweeping the truth under the carpet is no solution for when the truth finally crops up again it can only create misunderstandings.
Some people might say that this had to be done to stretch the story forward so fine, I'll swallow it.

My dear, she actually did want to tell everyone and in fact went against her amma and convinced her family that that was essential to do -- and that Payal's marriage could not rest on a foundation of a lie.  Payal too said Khushi is right, we must tell this to the Raizadas.  If the marriage breaks, so be it.  So Khushi goes to Anjali and actually starts to tell her when Anjali's mangal sutra falls from her neck and Khushi catches it on time before it falls on the floor.  Anjali is majorly effected by this incident and in a distraught condition runs to the family mandir to pray for her hsuband's safety saying that this is such an apshakun.  Seeing Anjali so very destabilised and disturbed, Khushi feels she cannot tell her the truth just yet.  She goes back home.  There everyone asks her if she managed to speak to Anjali and what she said...and Khushi describes what happened and why she couldn't do this to Anjali.

so they did show Khushi's character as quite consistent.

khunshaa Newbie
khunshaa
khunshaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I totally agree!
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

plsss post ur complsains on frustration thread

There is a difference between complaining and stating opinion.I am doing the latter. They are the things which I think weren't handled properly.

Edited by seoulbeats - 21 July 2012 at 1:55am
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

My dear, she actually did want to tell everyone and in fact went against her amma and convinced her family that that was essential to do -- and that Payal's marriage could not rest on a foundation of a lie.  Payal too said Khushi is right, we must tell this to the Raizadas.  If the marriage breaks, so be it.  So Khushi goes to Anjali and actually starts to tell her when Anjali's mangal sutra falls from her neck and Khushi catches it on time before it falls on the floor.  Anjali is majorly effected by this incident and in a distraught condition runs to the family mandir to pray for her hsuband's safety saying that this is such an apshakun.  Seeing Anjali so very destabilised and disturbed, Khushi feels she cannot tell her the truth just yet.  She goes back home.  There everyone asks her if she managed to speak to Anjali and what she said...and Khushi describes what happened and why she couldn't do this to Anjali.

so they did show Khushi's character as quite consistent.

Khushi knew enough of Shyam's character to know how poisonous he could be. Leaving Anjali near such a man did not actually benefit Anjali did it? Keeping her in the dark was not consistent with Khushi's character at all I think. In the end it's all about choices isn't it? What was the lesser of the two evils-

1)Telling Anjali the truth and hurting her.

2)Not telling her the truth so that she can keep on being happy and continue living in her picture perfect world (Though in the end when the truth finally cropped up Anjali landed up in the same position of being hurt)

Looking at the bigger picture a lot of drama could have been saved had she come clean from the start.
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Please Suggest GUL..

Sorry, I don't understand what you said.

Go to top