Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The things which weren't handled properly... (Page 2)

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

FYI, we are the largest forum ever on IF. I dont think I need to explain what we can do. Agar itni taklif then go and complain somewhere else ! Dont waste forum space by posting rubbish !

Thank you for that valuable piece of information. It was very enlightening. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khunshaa

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I agree with what you're saying. Let's stay positive, maybe we will see all of that. Maybe the end of the 6 months? I don't even know. We all have a mutual love for the show, so let's just stick with it and see what happens.

seoulbeats

YellowBoots Senior Member
YellowBoots
YellowBoots

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Everyone has a bit of momentary amnesia around here. Writers, characters, the works. I guess, as audience we are expected to have amnesia bouts and accept everything Wink

I would like it very much if Payal did grow a permanent spine. Especially given that she is in the enviable (not) place of having the most insufferable husband and mother-in-law. I somehow have greater sympathy for Payal than Anjali Tongue

seoulbeats

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Ur welcome, would you like some more enlightment ? Im more than happy to offer more !Tongue

Actually yes. Why don't you tell me why you disagree with what I have written. It certainly will be more enlightening than throwing around random threats.

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistiix3

I agree with what you're saying. Let's stay positive, maybe we will see all of that. Maybe the end of the 6 months? I don't even know. We all have a mutual love for the show, so let's just stick with it and see what happens.

IPKKND is like my first teddy bear, battered and worn down it maybe but I won't ever throw it away because, come on, its my teddy!!!LOL
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhikalaya

Everyone has a bit of momentary amnesia around here. Writers, characters, the works. I guess, as audience we are expected to have amnesia bouts and accept everything Wink

I would like it very much if Payal did grow a permanent spine. Especially given that she is in the enviable (not) place of having the most insufferable husband and mother-in-law. I somehow have greater sympathy for Payal than Anjali Tongue

Agreed. Anjali was kept inside a cocoon for her entire life where all the family fawned over her left, right and center. Essentially she led a very sheltered life and was more than happy to live in her dream world, constantly ignoring her husband's misdoings and never being suspicious of his actions. Anjali  was always dependent on the people around her. Her woe-is-me attitude isn't a new thing at all. The CVs are actually expounding this aspect of her nature and hence at least there is character coherency here which is more than I can say for Khushi. 

Where as Payal's character needs to toughen up because its a dog eat dog world out there (or rather Mami eats khoon bhari tang worldLOL)
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

Originally posted by Mistiix3

IPKKND is like my first teddy bear, battered and worn down it maybe but I won't ever throw it away because, come on, its my teddy!!!LOL

Haha good analogy LOL
Let's hope the CVs amend their mistakes soon. I don't want our lovely show to suffer.

seoulbeats

Go to top