Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The things which weren't handled properly...

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Here are some things which I thought weren't handled properly (I actually compiled themLOL) -

1. Character consistency

Khushi was shown as a fun loving, sensitive and upbeat girl who had her morals firmly in place.Yet she was the one who didn't tell every one the truth about Shyam because her sister's engagement was in danger of breaking once again.If she really loves Anjali (as she so frequently claims) she should have clearly told her all about Shyam. "I didn't want to hurt Anjali Di so that is why I kept everyone in the dark" is frankly a terrible excuse because in the end Anjali did get hurt. Sweeping the truth under the carpet is no solution for when the truth finally crops up again it can only create misunderstandings.
Some people might say that this had to be done to stretch the story forward so fine, I'll swallow it.

But still her character was never consistent.

Khushi was angry at Arnav and had major issues with his meaningless rant,she appeared to be very pissed and I thought with excitement that now we are finally going to have that talk. The one where she tells him  that she hated the fact that he didn't trust her from the start, hated it that he never asked for a clarification, hated it that he forced her to marry him, hated it whenever he spoke to her so harshly but it didn't happen; rather all the tension was cut by Arnav's attempts to give her gifts, shove cake down her throat and be nice to her with NK spawning handy love advises and  somewhere in that pool her anger got sucked out.

Why was her justifiable anger turned around on its head and changed into the mock/pretend annoyance that he didn't wish her and all. Doesn't she deserve at least one good ranting session? Hell, everybody seems to be doing it left right and center but at the one place it really matters they aren't showing it.

2) Character Developments

Why does Payal behave like a shrinking violet faced with gross violence every single time?

Payal's spine seems to grow and constrict according to the person she is talking to.Whenever she interacts with Khushi she has no trouble in stringing two words together but as soon as Akash and Mami come into the picture her brain seems to jam and eyes seem to flood.It's high time that we see  some development in her character. Leaving Mami (and her silly attempts to manipulate people) aside I strongly feel that Payal should assert herself in front of Akash. Marriage is not always about making googly eyes at each other or having Rabba Ve moments but also about stumbling and falling and being there, it's about adjusting and developing more as people. 

She really should stop fumbling in front of Akash, he's her husband and frankly not as scary as ASR could be.

Hope that Payal grows a permanent spine soon, it will come handy in the Raizada mansion.

3) Back ground music

On a lighter note- I don't know what's more depressing- Anjali's tears or the background music played whenever she comes on screen.LOL

Edited by seoulbeats - 21 July 2012 at 1:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpvictoriasecretzenjoeYellowBootsjennadpriyankaa-Anks-mpk2011.Sia.preetiheresanja_here

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan145

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
4) Why isnt anyone investigating the kidnapping Shocked
a millionaire got kidnapped, poor khushi did some home investigations and blamed the BIL; spiraling the sister into severe depression and all the members in the house are just walking around moping?
Akash if u had brains u wud be hiring PIs to investigate the matter..a simple cellphone check will reveal the calls Jee.Jaa.Ji has been making the past month Stern Smile Eat the bhindi man, u need them to enhance ur brain power !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khunshaasjnpseoulbeatszenjoe

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Then stop polluting our forum with ur useless posts ! Get outta our forum, varna u know what we are capable off doing...

OMG, is this a spammer Shocked
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Then stop polluting our forum with ur useless posts ! Get outta our forum, varna u know what we are capable off doing...

Actually I really don't know what you are capable of doing. Go ahead, show me.
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Please Suggest GUL..
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

4) Why isnt anyone investigating the kidnapping Shocked
a millionaire got kidnapped, poor khushi did some home investigations and blamed the BIL; spiraling the sister into severe depression and all the members in the house are just walking around moping?
Akash if u had brains u wud be hiring PIs to investigate the matter..a simple cellphone check will reveal the calls Jee.Jaa.Ji has been making the past month Stern Smile Eat the bhindi man, u need them to enhance ur brain power !

Yeah that was another one. 

If Akash had brains. Girl that's a big 'if'LOL

Why can't they just have an open meeting where everything is neatly clarified? Keeping Anjali in the dark really serves no purpose. She is wallowing badly in pity now, what will she do when she finds out that Shyam is, in fact, the culprit?

Edited by seoulbeats - 21 July 2012 at 1:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpArnavKhushi1996preetihere

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top