Ur verdict on D3!!!!!!!!!

Poll

what will make u watch D3 again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys ...i dont know if u will throw chappals at me if I say ," i want to help CVs through this poll"...
i am a D3 fan and i still watch D3 without skipping any epi , still cause i am addicted to the great talents shantanu , sneha and Kunwar ... its like , i cant survive without seeing atleast their pics each day and by the way things are going ... if fans are at a riot like this then , the show will close down soon and frankly , i dont think i would be able to see these guys again cause i am sure that after the show , most of them will go for dance related career than acting( cause they are so good at it) just like shakti...
    so a part of saving this show , i want u guys to be specific about what u want from D3... u can also include ur suggestions in this post ... those who like D3 , those who once liked D3 and dont now , Those who quit ...all can put their reasons and suggestions here ...
 I dont know why but i still believe that if we can get through what we really want , that to very clearly to the CVS , then may be D3 still has chances ...
 So please , its a request ... If this doesnt work , then may be i will also have to say GUD BYE to D3 for good ...
😭