Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Ur verdict on D3!!!!!!!!!

Poll Question: what will make u watch D3 again?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
54 [67.50%]
17 [21.25%]
9 [11.25%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ok guys ...i dont know if u will throw chappals at me if I say ," i want to help CVs through this poll"...
i am a D3 fan and i still watch D3 without skipping any epi , still cause i am addicted to the great talents shantanu , sneha and Kunwar ... its like , i cant survive without seeing atleast their pics each day and by the way things are going ... if fans are at a riot like this then , the show will close down soon and frankly , i dont think i would be able to see these guys again cause i am sure that after the show , most of them will go for dance related career than acting( cause they are so good at it) just like shakti...
    so a part of saving this show , i want u guys to be specific about what u want from D3... u can also include ur suggestions in this post ... those who like D3 , those who once liked D3 and dont now , Those who quit ...all can put their reasons and suggestions here ...
 I dont know why but i still believe that if we can get through what we really want , that to very clearly to the CVS , then may be D3 still has chances ...
 So please , its a request ... If this doesnt work , then may be i will also have to say GUD BYE to D3 for good ...
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index