Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav returns from Anjalis room bit confused.. he sees Kushi standing poolside.. holding arms.. lost in her own thoughts.. a smile crosses his 'eyes' and he moves towards her wondering how come the girl who can get him so irritated is the only one he can find peace with.. he moves closer and slowly wraps his arms around her from behind..
 Kushi suddenly aware of Arnav presence take a second to adjust.. she is feeling guilty.. of all whats happening.. she doesnt want to be seen like this by others.. but she cant help the only place she wants to be right now is in his arms.. Arnav places his head on her shoulder sees their reflection in the pool.. and says...
arnav: di is right.. tumne meri zindagi badaldhi.. u changed everything for good.. 
even he is suprised to hear those words coming from him with a smile he adds..tumare bina mera kya ho jaat kushi..
kushi: jo bhi hotha isse tho aacha hota..
she says coming out from his bindings
arnav is bit shocked.. kushi continous with out showing her face to him
kushi: aap ki lavanya ke saath shaadi hogi..  hum delhi kabhi nahi aathe aur nahi sham se milthe.. aur di kush rahegi .. hamesha keliye.. 
tears are forming in her says while saying this.. its hard to say them.. but she is really upset with present situations..
arnav: aur me ek zinda lash ki tharah jeeta hota..
 he is furious how can she talk like that.. his eyes filled with pain, anger , concern( dont u worry barun can very well handle that..)
kushi turns to look at arnav.. and she cant stand it for any longer she hugs him immediately.. tears pouring down her eyes.. arnav slowly consoling her 
kushi: aap ne humko seesh mahal ( sorry if spelled wrong) se jaane kyun nahi diya.. 
she asks truly wanting the answer
 he smiles
arnav: kaise jaane detha pyaar jo hogaya mujhe..
listening this kushi lifts her head to see his face.. he had done many things to show her his love.. but never he said it directly.. holding her like this.. he said it..  'he loves me'.. from the movement we met 'he loves me'.. inspite all the happenings 'he still loves me'..
arnav kneely observing kushi face is amused.. what is she thinking.. first she is stunned.. then confused.. then happy.. later she seems to be pleased with herself..
kushi is hugging arnav again .. arnav is happy too with no reason.. may be their is one.. kushi!!  
  this is first os.. so please say something ..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sow2428 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Os !! Beautifully penned Continue Plz...πŸ˜ƒ
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! Please continue!! Tfs!
LKJCBTR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGEE! I loved it! I hope this happens... AHHH! PM me please..

but I do hope that she leaves the RM... I hope both the sisters leave..
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww...that's beautiful
hope this happens
msrenjini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice really loved it πŸ˜Š
Ayala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very cute n sweet conversation betw Arshi. I really wanna see this kind of conversation in IPKKND. Kp it up dudeπŸ‘

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVED this. This is not any professional writing not a piece of writing from someone experienced, not a long paragraph but seems straight from heart. I had no hopes left for monday's episode but every word, every line made sense and brought a smile in my lips which widened as i proceded further.
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os
so nice
😊
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hai kya baat hai kash kuch achaa hi ho monday ko parr koi bharosa nahin
kya os hai ji waah maan gaye