Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Hillarious statements of my cousins on sangeet (Page 2)

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukvij

it was not the nbt at all we all came to love for its simplicity and lack of ostentation. This was the scatterbrained idea of someone obsessed with trps. How we miss the dashingly casual Mohan and his mischievous retorts to Renu and company.How we really miss the outwardly strict but impulsive Megha with her speaking eye conversations with Mohan.Oh where have those days gone where even office lunchtime was full of mirth and spicy.I just cant imagine a middleclass family would spend a fortune on sangeet of a daughter in law. Given the circumstances it should have been a rather discreet and dignified function with Megha herself requesting it to be so.That would have brought the essence of nbt to us.Another thing which bothers me is why Renu is so dead against Mohan.What is her private enmity with him.
  Dashingly casual..killer Kunal days .. he anyways continues to look and act awesome.. in whatever track is handed to him..

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakshi

jaya mast hai...mujhe padke ROFL maja aaya ...chalo aapke waha toh NBT funny tha...LOL
Thanks good to hear ki aapko mazaa aaya padhkarLOL  hhan boht funny tha..bohot mazaak bhi udaaya jaa raha tha NBT kaha jaa raha tha mohan ke pajaamey ki quality kharaab thi  LOL
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Jaynragz..kudos to you. Tumne episode record karwaya khud dekha aur baki yon ko bhi dikhaya LOL.
Mujhe yeh sangeet nautanki nahi dekhni thi to maine NBT ka yeh first episode hai jise skip kiya...Ouch. Never had I thought ke aisa din aayega but I *sigh*!!!Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index