Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 8)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

AriyaLilyOrchid IF-Dazzler
AriyaLilyOrchid
AriyaLilyOrchid

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Nice 

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thank u to everyone who has liked n commented on the OS v v nice of u all.   
******But can someone pls pls tell me the easiest way to pm the nx chapter to everyone who r sending me buddy requests???!!!!!!!******

In another words HELP!!!!!

Thx again inadvance n my nx update will be in a few days.   
Have a wonderful wk.   

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey plz continue i want more parts of it
and why is arnav behaving so

rowrow

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
who is with khushi pretending to be asr

rowrow

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Plz contnue nd gve me a pm

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hello to everyone...once again thanks for the views, likes n comments...
this chapter maybe short compared to chapter 2, sorry!!!
my nx update will be friday evening on my side of the world n sat morning India time.  I will try to make that chapter longer...but I write what comes in my head when I sit in front of my lappy...
Enough of my talk talk, here is chapter 3...
Shyam and Anjali entered in there house after spending a few days at a hotel now Anjali knew why as the house was the same as she left it two yrs ago... Shyam the house is in such a ???? looks like a tornado went thru the house.  What do you think Anjali I have money like your brother, I have my own needs and wants which maybe difficult to fulfill.  Now get into the kitchen n cook dinner.  Anjali enters the kitchen n shouts back they need to go shopping n have the maid clean the kitchen area when they go out.  Shyam laughs at himself n states to Anjali...my darling wife you r going to cook yourself as I said we do not have money to throw around like your family n we have to wait till the nx dep is made into our acct by your so called brother.  Anjali is wondering to herself if Arnav will still keep paying her allowance to live the lifestyle she has been used to????
Shyam keeps muttering to himself...when Anjali walks out of the kitchen...n shouts at her stating this is all ur fault.  If u had not kept talking w Dr. Mehta then ASR would not have found out about all of this... completely your fault Anjali RAIZADA.  Anjali is starting to feel sad but Shyam told her to pull herself together n go get grocery n make dinner as he is hungry.  Shyam storms off to his room while Anjali is left there standing all ALONE.
Shyam is getting more furious in the room as he is unable to contact Dr. Mehta, who by the way has left the city w the help of ASR.  That's the least ASR could have done as he thought to himself.  Shyam is such a ????? n Dr. Mehta did something to protect his family n he is really sorry.   ASR could tell the difference btw a man who was remorsefully sorry n a man like Shyam who will never change.
Meanwhile at RM, ASR has tried everything he could to try to locate his Khushi n their child.  But he keeps failing...unable to locate her.  Even the Gupta's r now helping.  Buaji is so happy to hear her sanka devi was going to have a JUNIOR SANKA DEVI.  How Buaji kept saying to herself that hope Khushi n Arnav have a girl so Khushi could realize how much her daughter gives her trouble (in a good way of course) as the Gupta sanka devi gave to her family.  Arnav looks at Buaji n smiles that she is happy to hear about his n Khushi's child.  If nothing else, ASR has been on the phone w his lawyer Mr. Roy n has made sure ALL FUTURE deposits have been STOPPED, NO MORE $$$ FOR ANJALI AND SHYAM JHA.  Wonders to himself how his Di could have done this to her chotte. 
Miles n Miles away, Doctor walks into Khushi's room n does the final checkup for Khushi n the baby.  The Doctor looks at the dad n says they R ready to go home.  The baby's dad looks at Khushi n states, "Mrs Raizada you ready to go home?"  Khushi looks at him w a huge smile n says "Yes I'm ready to take the family's bundle of joy home..."
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry, STILL WORKING ON THE WHOLE PM THING...GOT TO GIVE ME TIME. SORRY IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!
But happy reading:):):)))))))))))):):))))))0

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21K-soaps Fanparimaladswati2011uchuramankarthimanmbobby2011cappacuinomy-loveimcrazyabtarnavHemaSuryarita1015pinkswankp123KushiArnavmanjusha_92nanz_2211fan09shalinikanaguhemvbA...Amy_Mdorindakatefazkaarshi10arshiArchu61tmowlaPCdublinhari93cutiesmilesoumyakarniepervaizRandomGirlterribletwist-eiya-glv_15boisecrazynareshSVAriyaLilyOrchidLily2011GurruKiDeewani--Rimsha-sizzlesRishita.SIholicriafnadaisydee425ashred12lara3110JennyAvnizafikeenu_kktinselanumeha_rajatkashishkranogillchavvi16

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i still think d guy with her is nk.. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrowdorindakatezafi

Go to top