Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 25)

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
wow its really nice
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

Yogiag Newbie
Yogiag
Yogiag

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
UPDATE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Been really really busy will try to update soon :):)) keep smiling

riafna

Yogiag Newbie
Yogiag
Yogiag

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
UPDATE
????????????????????
????????????????????
????//

Edited by Yogiag - 27 November 2012 at 10:12am
rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone, morning, afternoon, night...:):):)
its been awhile, ok its been almost 4.5 mos but i have been really busy... thought the least I could do is finish the story.
Well 1st of all, this story did have another at least 5-7 chapters but I'm going to shorten the story in this FINAL CHAPTER.  Honestly been too busy w the kids & IPK has ended so I really do NOT visit the forum. 
Here goes...
Arnav & Khushi wake up to see Rani missing...???? Panic Panic Panic mode for Arnav...throws the quilt to 1 side & looks at Khushi who just shrugs her shoulders... meaning I do not know where Rani is...Arnav is more concerned than his wife.  Arnav is running the house looking for Rani only to have Nani sitting btw both Prem & Rani.  Arnav breathes a sigh of relief.  Nani tells him not to worry as Dhruv had brought Rani downstairs, its a routine chacha & niece have...chacha feeds Rani and Prem while Muskan and Khushi get sleep/get ready...Arnav looks over at Dhruv & tells him this will be his routine now w his daughter, Dhruv smiles:):):):)

M and mami r talking & how can u not accept Prem??? M tells mami very firmly that she will accept Prem or she can leave.  If M can adopt Dhruv & accept him then mami can accept Muskan and Prem (there was going to be a whole chapter devoted to this...u see Mami had Dhruv from a previous relationship, M's friend but when mami's 1st husband left her M married her & accepted Dhruv as his own and Nani was more that happy as M always loved manorama).  Mami says fine she will try...M is ok w this answer because deep down he knows his Mano will or already has accepted Muskan/Prem for Dhruv's happiness but she just likes to show she is tough on the outside but in reality she is nothing but a huge TEDDY BEAR w a big HEART.

Khushi heard everything as she was walking by Dhruv standing around the corner...Dhruv smiled at his bhabhi knowing his mom will come around.  Dhruv has always felt love from M, knowing M is not his real dad.  People seeing the family for the first time would think it was Manorama who was his stepmom from the way she acts.  M has loved Dhruv from the moment he decided to marry his Mano.  Khushi walks down the stairs to all the commotion...

"how could u bring her back to this house chotte??''... after everything she did to me and my husband.  Anjali walked into the house as everyone was eating at the dining table and laughing...but the house's happiness was not to last.  Khushi stopped at the stairs.

Arnav looked at his sister & told her to leave b4 anyone regretted saying anything.  Anjali being Anjali do I say more...could not stay quiet...she actually saw everyone coming to the house yesterday w M, she was hurt as M brought everyone home but her.  She knew M always thought of her as a daughter but was hurt yesterday was an under statement.  She was so sure her chotte would reject Khushi and doubt Rani was his daughter, but no rejection instead LOVE.  Then HP came out of the house only to confirm the whole family is sooo happpyyy today because the house's khushi has returned. 

Anjali had to wait till morning to enter as the gate's to RM were locked.  Walking up to chotte she wanted an answer...but instead Khushi spoke, u heard my husband said Khushi, u can leave.  Oh so u think u own the house now & can order people especially me the daughter of this house around.  Chotte tell her to be quite said Anjali...Arnav looked at his sister & w Nani standing by his side as the rest of family..."Mrs. Jha this is NOT your house and I do NOT remember inviting u in, u can leave or security will be called.  Anjali was beyond shocked, close to tears, not only did she already lose her husband (even though they were together as a show), the child they were to adopt was adopted by another couple & now her family especially her chotte was not her's anymore.

Anjali still in shock was even in for more shock when her filthy disgusting hubby Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. his music plays in the background... Mr. Shyam Jha enters, not calling her Rani sahiba but Anjali what r u doing here...  I have been waiting for u at the bank for over an hr... ( u see Mr. Jha thought his sali sahib was at least transferring $$ to his sisters account, so Mr. Jha thought at least take what money he can and u guessed it the thing he does best...RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN w the money...)

Arnav assures Mr. Jha, no $$ in Anjali's account either, both of them will be living off of his and only his income.  of course Mr. Jha had another plan..in come the police, who tell Dhruv to hand over Prem as Prem is Shyam and Anjali's kid, they were to adopt him but by a mistake the agency handed over the wrong child to Dhruv and Muskan.  

And people this is where ASR becomes ASR & steps infront everyone, he calls his people from the police station and the adoption agency...it is confirmed anjali and shyam were going to adopt a baby but NOT Prem, Prem truly does belong w Dhruv and Muskan.  (ASR had his people investigating for him and he knew ahead of time this was going to happen...)
...U see shyam was engaged b4 he met anjali but broke off the engagement as soon as he found out anjali was rich $$$$$.   years went by & of course he got bored w anjali & was trying to marry khushi, that did not work so a yr ago he met Trish (his former fiance)...they hooked up again w shyam promising trish he would leave anjali for her.  Trish became pregnant w shyam's kid...shyam convinced trish to place the child up for adoption...he would adopt the child w anjali & after awhile he would rule ASR Designs along w their child as ASR would not have a child... in btw he would leave anjali & in comes trish.  but u see his plan like all his plans...it flopped.   Even though he tried to seperate asr from khushi, making asr believe khushi is not pregnant... keeping them apart...BUT now they r together w their daughter.   Anjali could not believe what she was hearing...the cops took shyam away, he was gone for a very long long time so everyone thought. 

Anjali broke down & started to cry, Arnav could not handle his sister crying but at the same time did not want to hurt khushi as he always stood by his di & never w khushi as her husband.  Arnav looked up towards the stairs & looked at khushi.  khushi turned around & walked up the stairs w arnav right behind her.  Downstairs it was Nani first who took anjali to the sofas and tried to calm her down.  Anjali kept apologizing, Nani just shook her head...everyone knew it was truly up to arnav and especially khushi if anjali would stay in the house after all she has done to everyone.

In their room, Arnav looks at khushi desperatley.  Khushi tells him to do what he thinks is right.  if anjali stays she's ok but he should not accept much from khushi towards anjali, and as far as rani goes, anjali is not allowed to be around her by herself as long as khushi does not trust her.  it will take a long time for khushi to trust his sister again.  1st it was only the 2 of them but now she thinks only for rani.  arnav understands and walks down the stairs.

...Months and months later Nani is sitting at head chair in the living room, to her left she sees manorama and  M sitting at the sofa playing w prem while dhruv and muskan bring everyone afternoon tea.  Akash and Payal have waken up from their afternoon nap along w their 2 month old son Aryan and have joined the rest of the family.  Nancy and Aman who r now married have come over for a visit.  NK as usual goes up to Nani and tells her again to find him someone to marry as he feels very left out at times he needs a partner...nani tells him to hang in their, NK smiles.  Even aunty helen from Jodhpur has come down for a visit as she misses the family, she visits often & keeps nani company w her non ending stories of the family when they lived in Jodhpur.  To Nani's right she looks at Arnav who looks back at her and smiles...she knows her grandson knows where anjali is and wherever she is, anjali is content w her life now.

Anjali takes care of kids at an orphanage, Arnav named it after his parents and Anjali is the person in charge.  She has never returned to RM and left that night w Arnav who promised to keep her happy as it was her decision to leave and never to return.  She wanted to do something good in her life... this is it...She has no contact w the family not even arnav, only NK goes to check on her every so often.  Anajli turned around from her desk to look thru the door, the person standing at a distance??? no it could not be she thought, but could it be??? she went outside but no one is there, it could not be shyam could it???

Back at RM Arnav looks from Nani to Khushi and Rani and smiles...Khushi who is due to deliver their 2nd child any day now smiles back at Arnav.

Nani nows everything is fine...:):):):):))))))))))

well people thats it ABSOLUTELY NO COPING ANY OF MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been a slice, came back to the form in 2011 after abt 3.5 years only because of IPK, never knew who Barun Sobti was till now...now even my daughter loves him.  her Nanav as she proudly says it.  Miss IPK alot.  Never thought an Indian soap would become a part of my world along w this form. 
Thanks to everyone for reading my story, allowing me to read some real wonderful stories out there...some that r still going on...will i finish reading them i hope so if not a BIG THANKYOU ANYWAYS.  as i said who knows if i will be on the form again as no IPK & i honestly do not think there is a show out there like IPK.  

thanks again and wishing everyone who is anyone all the best of 2013 2014 and the years yet to come.

remember happy reading and keep smiling:):):):):)))))))))))))

ciao

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011shubhadaranecappacuinoarnavkhushiraisuokHemaSuryaanjali2427sham24tessyranianumeha_PMBhavz21_ArShiarshi000fazka-eiya-Rishita.SIholicPhoenixTearsASRHOTNEZdaisydee425riafnaudaymanyata07ridizzzashred12tinsellaksh65chavvi16

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thanks...loved it

rowrow

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
shame you finished it so soon but at least you didnt leave it incomplete right