Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 23)

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
awesome update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hello to everyone...the usual morning afternoon evening night...
thx again to everyone for the likes n comments...
chavvi 16...thx for letting me know mamaji's name is Manohar...I will still use 'M'...but thx again.
*****pls note i'm getting alot of views but likes n comments r not there... as i said b4 if this story is starting to drag let me know pls no hard feelings.  I can end it sooner n will thank everyone in advance for the wonderful comments likes n even the views w/o the comments.  Just let me know if u think i should still continue...??????***********************************
anyways, hope everyone had a nice wk n r looking forward to the wknd... happy wk ahead!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)  remember to keep smiling n forgive me for any errors thx...enough of my talk talk here is ch9...
****Arnav raced to the airport only to be told by Raj his flight is 6am, what the raj u could have told me.  No earlier flights u know i have to find out whats going on...now i have to wait for a few more hours.
In Jodhpur everyone has had a sleepless night but M as he is so happy his family will be together.  Everyone else does not know what to expect.  Everyone has packed we will come back n pack up all the furniture etc at a later date so if everyone is ready we should be heading out its a long drive back to New Delhi.  Khushi looks a little worried but does not know what to say...NK looks at her a places his hand on her should for support n M places his hand on her right should for support.  Khushi smiles:):):):):):) at both of them n walks out of the place she has called home for the last 8 months...how everything can change in a blink of an eye.  This place has held nice memories for Khushi.  Everyone settles into the vehicles n off they go to New Delhi not knowing what to expect.  But M who has an ear to ear grin promises himself he will make sure everything is ok...he has made the call to make sure everything is in place when they arrive at RM.
****off they go...  driving along the roads ...here they come...
******Arnav has finally landed in Jodhpur n rushes to the address Raj gave him...literally jumps out of the car n runs up the stairs, rings the door bell once, twice three times, or for crying out loud someone open the door he thinks to himself.  Four rings five six seven eight nine ok now he is mad what the what the what the what the...
puts his hand on his him n runs his right hand thru his hair as he stands there waiting for someone to open the door.  Calls Raj, no one is here r u sure u have the right address??  Raj confirms w Arnav the address is right.  Well its only 8am n no one is answering the door.  Raj tells arnav to calm down...he will make a few calls n will get back to him.  Arnav tries to wait but has a hard time trying to stay calm.  he walks back n forth a aunty Helen comes around the corner to inquire who arnav iS???  WHO IS AUNTY HELEN U ASK...WELL SHE WAS THE NICE OLD LADY WHO LIVED BESIDE DHRUV N THE RAIZADA FAMILY.   Beta u waiting for someone?? arnav just looks at her n looks away.  Beta I will try this again, r u waiting for someone??? if u tell me i might be a good old aunty n help u only if u r nice... arnav looks at her n tells himself to stay calm n asks about the family who lives at the house.  Well beta aunty Helen says, the family head Mamaji arrived yesterday n the family left back to New Delhi I think but am not sure.  Arnav asked about this mamaji...aunty helen tells arnav he came every so often but dhruv is the man of the house... he lived he with his wife n bhabhi n their babies.  Dhruv's cousin would visit every so often from australia ... n in the last wk or so an interesting individual showed up would made her laugh so much that her stomach hurt.  His hindi was not up to par... aunty helen had to correct him all the time but he was such a sweet heart who always said he wants his best friend to be happy n be w her husband again.  Arnav just fell to the ground hearing all of this ...aunty helen asked him if he was ok??? he said yes he needs to get back to New Delhi.  aunty helen asked him to at least come in for some coffee or chai...arnav declined n said thank you n kissed aunty helen's cheek for reconfirming that his khushi was here.  back to the airport arnav races...he calls poor jeff who is waiting at AR for arnav to call him w the nx step...nx flight back to New Delhi n now...by the time arnav reached the Jodhpur airport jeff called back to confirm his ticket his ready n waiting at the reception desk.  Arnav even said thx to jeff which shocked jeff so much he fell out of his chair.  Arnav hung up the phone n back on the plane he goes wow what a day for the mighty ASR...  back to RM we go back to RM we go ...here comes ASR...
****************its 400pm back at RM n Manorama asks Nani ji why she keeps looking at the door, nothing nani ji replies.  Akash n Payal have also noticed Nani ji being very off today...like she is waiting for someone.   Well its 430...500...530...600...phone rings...naniji rushes over n pushes manorama out of the way...hello hi ...oh my bye bye manorama ...nani ji answers the phone...yes ok i understand.  Nani ji rushes to her room... mamiji, akash n payal r left staring at nani ji. 
in the meanwhile ASR has landed back in New Delhi...rushes to his suv that jeff has brought for his boss.  move to the other side let me drive said arnav.  move hurry move pls pls pls.  jeff is left shocked again...r u really ASR???!!!!   ASR bolts back to RM runs back inside.  Everyone is having dinner...he asks if anyone has come any phone calls???  Nani ji asks him why???  no one is here.  sit down chotte n have dinner...sit i said nani ji said.  arnav shocked n just sits while HP serves food.  everyone is looking at nani ji as she has a smile on her face...
Well everyone should I stop or continue...?.?.?.?.
Well I guess i can continue. ...it is now 800pm 830...900...915...917...920.. 930...935...937...939 n the door bell rings...nani ji stops arnav n asks HP to open the door n then he can leave for the night...everyone just stares at nani ji...HP opens the door n in walks M...NK...Nancy...Aman who both take naniji's blessing..  NK walks in Dhruv n Muskan w baby Prem... Naniji has tears in her eyes...walks over w her 'thal' n blesses the three of them.  She asks Manorama to walk over n bless the young family...manorama is frozen in her place...M tells her to move n bless his son's family now... she has never heard her husband talk like this...she moves n blesses the 3 of them.  hugs n kisses r exchanges btw everyone even akask/payal n dhruv n muskan.  Naniji welcomes her grandson n tells everyone this is PREM... Arnav is left standing...frozen to his position eyes at the door... not moving even for a minute.. M looks at his nephew n knows what he is waiting for M was enjoying this...M had purposely asked Khushi to come in late, take her time... Arnav was abt to walk away when M grabbed his arm n asked him to stay put...Naniji walks to M n signals him...M walks out n in walks ...
...u guessed it HP... who forgot his house keys...i'm sorry he says...nani ji who has been staring at her grandson arnav has a big smile on her face understanding who he thought it might be...lets try this again ... M walks out again n in walks...
...yes the house's n ARNAV's life... his zindagi his KHUSHI...W BABY RANI...:):):):):):):) as she walks in they only have eyes for each other... manorama was abt to walk over to khushi so was Payal but nani ji put out her hand (no not like dadi ji) but the sweet way naniji would...n she herself walks over n blesses both khushi n rani...n gestures her to come inside.  khushi n arnav as i said only had eyes for each other...akash was abt to question abt rani n once again naniji put up her sweet hand.  arnav walks over to khushi n has tears in his eyes...both of them walk to their room w their princess rani only looking at each other.  once inside their room arnav can not believe his eyes...to back corner of their room is a baby nursery w a bassinett stars hanging from the ceiling n winnie the pooh everywhere...he looks back n notices naniji n M standing at the doorway.  they both tell arnav n khushi to have a pleasant evening n everyone will see rani tmrw.  Arnav mouths thankyou to both naniji n M n their room door is shut to give the young family their privacy...
hope u liked this chapter...remember people...happy reading n keep smiling...comment...like...thx in advance.   nx chapter will be up hopefully b4 the wknd is over...but no promises depends on my other priorities...if i miss any pms pls forgive me.. good night everyone n have a wonderful wknd...:):):):):):):)))))))))))))))))

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladswati2011Yogiagshubhadaranekarthimanhoneyboney1Sathu97cappacuino9495633101pranaaHemaSuryamy-lovesham24Mysamistletoe22Rujul13blessednimshalinikanaguGeet13DevilwaysSweetSophietmowlatracy1191momai14RandomGirlabraxosnorishacharlie1950-eiya-shivanirajputIshrafan11love.piyalidhruvikaluvsKSGsmiley-shineyRishita.SIholicbhadraprasadstar_fan1GAURI29daisydee425riafnaudaymanyata07kriti_atharvzafiridizzzashred12rini_katMaria.tinselThe007ShivaniRizArshichavvi16

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
r

*edited*

yay me first...

wow awsuuum update dear...oh my poor arnav to go to the given address and finds out that khushi has left for delhi...wow just brilliant update dear n thnx 4da pm...

Edited by kitzdoll - 23 August 2012 at 10:41pm

rowrow

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
wow .its really nice...nani is very smart ha...

rowrow

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
So sorry for late editing...

Nice update.Atlast he got his Khushi and rani...yes his wife and daughter his life his family...Thanks for PM

Edited by afnariaz - 26 August 2012 at 6:13am

rowrow

RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
superb update..

rowrow

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55